Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Has any one been with a guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    Well said Dee and I don't care if they are fresh water dolphins with sprinkles on top... cheating is cheating and nothing to do with cd'ing... so if you're cheating, we don't wanna know... this is a support forum for TG's, NOT CHEATERS FGS!!!!!!!!
    So what about CD's who are hiding it from their SOs - lying to them, sneaking off behind their backs and dressing.

If cheating is wrong then surely you should condemn those who are hiding it from their SOs?

Yep, been with a guy...would do it again in a heartbeat....been dating guys since I was 16...

All ive got to say to the rest of this is:mad::mad:

Im kind of late in posting anything on this but I have to say...if I had just found out about Charity, and then joined this forum and saw this thread, I'd be one mad momma! Mad, confused etc etc. To each his/her own but for those of us who are still in accepting stages or having a hard time handling our cdr's emotions, fits, not to mention our own feelings, can these questions be asked in private??

Have a wondermous evening!!

Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa View Post
    Or the CD with another CD?
    The CD with another CD would be ideal for me. If I got with a genetic male again, I'd have to make sure it felt right... the last time it happened, it felt rushed.

Quote Originally Posted by Charity's GG View Post
    can these questions be asked in private??
    Gay and bisexual thoughts do not belong in the closet anymore than crossdressing thoughts belong in the closet.

Me, I admit to fantasizing about it but it is not something I could actually carry out. As a heterosexual guy, I would not be able to keep within my fantasy, reality would kick in long before anything happened. I do though enjoy male attention/compliments if I am enfemme outside. Who wouldn't? Innocent flirting is fun so long as it does not go beyond that.

Or the CD with another CD?
    I don't know. I enjoy being "the guy" in bed. Clothing, mind-state, and all.
    Hail Satin!

Sure. It's the best part of dressing.

men,men,men

I have been with men several times some dressed under men clothes and some not all times were oral so never fully been with a man. I have no desier to go that far with out a girl or CD friend with me. And the thought of being with another CD both in dress is somthing I realy want to try with or without a girl. I actualy look forward to the day
    I mean if you are gona be a girl be a girl and that is the bigest day in a girls life
    I realy cant skip that

I have questioned maney girls on what it was like so i could get a idea of what it would be like. I never clued them in on why I asked justed asked as a boy.
    And honestly It is just a mater of time place and person I aint geting any younger and I just fell inside it is time

I have almost been with a GM. He is a cop in our local town and he has always been sweet on me. I am looking for someone here in Louisiana to hook up with and try it too......

Jane

how many of you that have responded in the posative in this topic and said yup been there done that, or it is on my wish list of things to do, have actually had the courage to let your partners know of your intentions or actions ............ obviously this question is for those in a relationship ..........
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Been with another guy

Well in 1987 when I had got out of the Navy, I was staying at my GF's place at the time, well my buddy and I started having a few beers and talking abit more about things we had thought about and things we fantasized about, and well we were partying quite a bit and then I pretty much told him that I wanted to know what certain things would be like or feel like, well anyway we both went upstairs and got some lingerie items of my GF's, and she was sleeping at the time, and put them on and went back downstairs but without to much detail, it was interesting and yet good to say the least, I wasnt able (and still havent been able) to attempt all things I was or am curious about,, but all in time maybe,, I could go find where hes living these days,, lol but for the most part, I would do it again, as long as its someone I know for a fact I can trust, Toast and I'll drink to that
    Last edited by ManInBra; 08-23-2007 at 12:10 PM.

a really challenging question Jess. Life was very much more straightforward when I was 'straight' but with and undie fetish which I gratified in secret. Now Mitch is asserting herself more and more, I am getting fuzzy warm feelings from the thought of going out in public, en femme and being wined and dined by a nice guy. I have joined tvchix and been talking to a couple of guys online and they would both like me to go out with them.

This is a step that I had never anticipated and I don't know where it would lead - one night stand, permanent relationship - who knows. Would I tell my wife? I know I should - the effect would be to end my marriage - no doubts about that. She's hanging on to my cd but doesn't like it and fears the worst. to her this would be the worst. What do I do? Dunno - indulge these deep urges or try to squash them

mitch

Mitch,
    I don't have these types of urges to deal with, however, if you really love your wife and value your marriage, they you should resist the urges. The most important thing in a marriage is trust and fidelity. Maybe you should back-away from communication with the men that you have been chatting with because you may make an impulsive decision based entirely upon urges that you may regret for the rest of your life. If I were in your position, I would step-back for a while and do some soul-searching.

Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch23 View Post
    a really challenging question Jess. Life was very much more straightforward when I was 'straight' but with and undie fetish which I gratified in secret. Now Mitch is asserting herself more and more, I am getting fuzzy warm feelings from the thought of going out in public, en femme and being wined and dined by a nice guy. I have joined tvchix and been talking to a couple of guys online and they would both like me to go out with them.

This is a step that I had never anticipated and I don't know where it would lead - one night stand, permanent relationship - who knows. Would I tell my wife? I know I should - the effect would be to end my marriage - no doubts about that. She's hanging on to my cd but doesn't like it and fears the worst. to her this would be the worst. What do I do? Dunno - indulge these deep urges or try to squash them

mitch

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jess(SO) View Post
    how many of you that have responded in the posative in this topic and said yup been there done that, or it is on my wish list of things to do, have actually had the courage to let your partners know of your intentions or actions ............ obviously this question is for those in a relationship ..........

Yes I wondered that too. Being a GG GF to my CDing Hetero man.
    If I found this thread w/him saying "oh yes, Ive thought of that, but only dressed en femme or only in fantasy", even that would be very difficult and painful for me.

Ive asked him about his sexual attraction and he swears up and down that he is only attracted to women. Has no desire to be w/a man en femme or anything else.

If I suddenly learned this was all a big ruse I would be crushed. If that's what he wanted then at least give me the information to make an informed decision for myself.

Anyway that's OT.

sigh.
    ~Amber GG married to a CD
    Open mind open heart. Straight but not narrow. Momma to my sweet babies.
    Strong inside but you don't know it/Good little girls they never show it

Caution

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch23 View Post
    ... What do I do? Dunno - indulge these deep urges or try to squash them

mitch
    Hi Mitch,

I would recommend the use of extreme caution where you are headed. These types of situations can quickly spiral out of control. Recently, I found myself suddenly having lunch with a friend that was 'interested'. I had to make choices quickly...and it is very easy to get wrapped up in the fem side of things. When all was said and done, I remained faithful to my wife, but I wish I had not even put myself in that situation now.

Morgan
    “Truth Hits Everybody"

Emerging butterfly...
    Hmmm... I had to think hard about whether or not to post on this thread.

At first I was eager to, mostly because I thought my perspective on the subject was slightly different than what others had said, & just maybe my viewpoint (put with the rest) could help a new sister to understand herself better. I did not intend to share my sexuality here for any gratuitous thrill (although I'm not above doing that elsewhere).

Then... I read the posts from our GG's & was immediately reminded of what I consider to be the highest value of this forum- the enlightenment of the general public, with hopes of gradually diminishing the plague of ignorance & bigotry in our primitive society.

I'm not one who believes in censorship, but I have to agree with the GG's here. I've never been to the "private" forum, but it does seem like the logical place for this thread, all things considered. It would pain me to find out that an otherwise accepting S/O was forever tainted against crossdressing by this thread feeding her fears instead of diminishing them. And just think of the poor sister who loses her partner (& perhaps much more) just when she's at her most frightened & vulnerable!

So I am posting here, but only in support of our GG's views, & not to share my own sexuality. Another place, another time.

One more thing...
    CHEATERS GET [SIZE="4"]NO [/SIZE]RESPECT FROM ME WHATSOEVER!!! GROW THE F**K UP & TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF!!

Veronica

Yes

Let's just say I love everything about being a "girl", especially enjoying what men have to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica Fallon View Post
    CHEATERS GET [SIZE=4]NO [/SIZE]RESPECT FROM ME WHATSOEVER!!! GROW THE F**K UP & TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF!!
    Cheating on your SO is wrong. Absolutely.

There is nothing wrong with being a homosexual or bisexual or heterosexual.

Morgan
    “Truth Hits Everybody"

Pantyhose addicted

Men

I am only attracted to other cd's. I am not attracted to men at all, just the package, and only while dresssed. I love oral.

Men

I have been with a man when I am dress and there is no other feeling like it.
    But I have been treated the other way when dress when they think you are just to pls them unwanted feeling too.

Sports Luvin Girly cutiepiedanielle's Avatar
    I would say I'm bicurious. Only ever been with women, and definitely love women, but I am interested in hooking up with a guy and seeing what happens in girl mode. Just need to find a gentleman who'd respect me and not some scumbag, that's the hard part, hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Ema1234 GG View Post
    You don't deserve a SO. And I hope for her sake you used protection. Why should she have to pay for your stupidity?
    That is cruel. You shouldn't judge others so harshly. How can you be transgendered, and be so critical??? There are people in this world that get pleasure from hurting or killing others. This has more to do with personal fulfillment of a side of us that has been surpressed and subjugated, than with adultery. So much hate... though you should wear comdoms (smile)

sounds like fun

I"m the same and the exact opposite---I like to dress, be with a guy and absolutly dominate him---funny they seem to like to be submissive to Me
    i would love to be with u

Quote Originally Posted by Hippy Chic's Chick View Post
    Thank you for some common sense!

I've stayed away from this thread for good reason, HC has just brought your post to my attention.

OK, I'm an open minded woman who knows enough of people to know that being a cross dresser doesn't make you a gay man. Many women it seems, don't. Society it seems don't know that either.

Let's for instance presume that HC and I came here for support for me, because I didn't have a clue what was happening - or I'd found a stash of underwear and decided to do some research of my own before approaching him. If I didn't have the understanding I do, I can be sure that I would be so unstable and insecure that I'd be scared to death, worried and contemplating finding myself a man that doesn't want to run off with another man.

I'd also ask people here to remember that while they can search google for 'cross dresser' and find their way here, so can SOs - and if I'd found my man answering this thread in the affirmative, he'd be gone.

I have no problems with homosexuality at all and I certainly don't believe that it's more prevalent in CDing society than in any other sub-society, but threads like this do favours to acceptance or perception from SOs, the general public, or even each other.

It's perfectly normal, I imagine to be dressed as a woman and fantasise about being a woman and to take the fantasy that bit further and consider what sex as a woman would be like. All men consider sex with other men, all women consider sex with other women - it's not particular to CDing and I am another who is not comfortable with the attitude threads like this give.
    Well, I am certainly (i hope) sensitive to the needs of the wives and significant others, but this is first and foremost, a way for us to begin to figure out what we have in common. I don't think that ANYthing should be off of the table, unless it's politics... (smile)

I spent much time in a transgendered group, and because the wives were there, this kind of topic would never, ever be opened for discussion. While our loved ones are very important, we MUST explore what makes us tick. I really doubt that this kind of question has never been asked of our community before, for a general response. These things are so important to us.

May I suggest, first of all, that if a topic is not what you want to know, don't read it? I don't mean to be rude, but I want to know these things. I have the same drives myself. My therapist says that it is completely natural for me to have these feelings. Being transgendered does not mean that I am asexual. Women have these drives, and if it is true that we are at least partly female, it also follows that we want normal sexual, intimate relationships. It's a part of being female. I agree.

However, commitment is an issue. I happen to feel that I am trapped in something (not transgenderism, but the direction of my life,) that had more to do with what society made me, not necessarily choice. If the choice was available, I would have had surgery at 18!

Now I find myself in a long and committed relationship for my male side, but my female side wants to know what it feels like to be with a man. I didn't sign on to be a nun. Because of societal controls, it took me all these years for me to become a mature woman. Now, I am past middle age, still feel sexy, and want to be desired. I feel that, to be complete as a person, I want to scratch an itch.

People were not meant to be sexually frustrated. I am committed, but torn. I want to know what others think, too?

Should a transgender, in a long term monogamous relationship, feel guilty to know what it's like, and act on it?

For ten years, I have felt like a spinster.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    You are just a disgrace to the TG community, it's people like you that give other CD's a bad name. No wonder GG's/Partners get scared of coming to these forums, when there's people like you CHEATING...
    I understand how you feel, i have been struggling with this for a long time. GG's will not understand (unless they too, are transgendered.) Commitment is commitment.

Consider for a second that you just discovered that your parents are not who you thought they were. Many people would go on, not making much of it. Many otjhers would want to know. this is something that is at the core of many of us.

Keeping someone close emotionally means that you must want them to be happy, not caged, like a bird. You of course, have decisions to make, based on your need of commitment.

I know that commitment is everything in a relationship. Without it there is no relationship. However, a response like this implies that this is not a deep seated issue for the transgender comm8unity.

Smile

I"m the same and the exact opposite---I like to dress, be with a guy and absolutly dominate him---funny they seem to like to be submissive to Me
    Count me in very submissive when dressed