Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Has any one been with a guy?

once. Went to a local "BookStore" and into the video rooms in back.

We watched a little flick and pleasured ourselves while watching.

He saw my panties and said "no s#$t" and smiled

It was fun and I've wanted to go back and do it again more than once.

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

No

Not yet. Who knows what the future holds for any of us.
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

I have lately in the past year fantasized about it ALOT, i have never been with a man, only GG's, but would like to try it in the future, possibly another TG or CD.

I have been with men, both dressed and not. I very much enjoy pleasing a man and have always had a great time with them. When I'm dressed, I immerse myself completely in the female role and feel the most feminine and complete as a woman as possible.

When I was younger, I had several wonderful relationships with women, and thought marrying a girl and settling down was where I was headed. Now that I have discovered how much of me is feminine, and that I've been intimate with boys, I know that I was wrong back then. I'm single, bisexual and transgendered and very glad to have learned this about myself before I made a big mistake!

I'm still attracted to women, and would never turn down a chance to be intimate with them, but am currently looking for a regular boyfriend as my feminine side has become such a large part of my being.

~Julia

Quote Originally Posted by CDinDayton View Post
    I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Others laugh when I say that, little do they know I am serious.

Amber
    I am sure you are (serious that is) - I suspect a lot of us fall into that category. The UK comedian and actor Eddie Izzard has also described himself as a male lesbian and it is a category in which I also place myself. You are not alone - far from it I suspect. The problem is that lesbians are by definition women and probably only rarely find themselves attracted to crossdressing men - would that things were different - but such is life.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Sapphire

No!!! But thought about it.

ohh yesss

yesss, i am bi so i have been with males and females dressed.. i love both.. i love nothing more than pleasing a man.. i have a male friend of mine that loves me in my pvc garb..

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    A very good question. When I am talking with is a close talker that shoots out saliva when he talks urks my stomach. BUT if I were to be with another CD and she did not urk out saliva, I would consdier a sexual encounter. At times I have fantasized about sex with another CD. Perhaps I should try it. But fantasy is fantasy and reality is reality. And the reality and fantasy thing still leaves me perplexed. IF I were to go out dressed with some CD's I am sure that my sexual thoughts would be there...maybe I should just stop dressing and puruse a hetro relationship.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

I have never been with a guy before, but would love to try only enfemme just as an experiment. I would like to see how it feels being the female.

I'm bi, and have been with a man. It was lovely and still remember the whole night like the back of my hand.

Pun

Quote Originally Posted by sweetsandy View Post
    still remember the whole night like the back of my hand.
    Was that a pun??

Morgan
    “Truth Hits Everybody"

Quote Originally Posted by TV Wannabe View Post
    I have not been with a man but I would be willing to try it.

Same Here

Yes, I have been with a few guys. I, like most of the others that have replied here, am only interested in men while I am dressed enfemme. And yes, most of my experiences have been very enjoyable.

Fishers by Indianapolis switcheralso's Avatar

Lion in OZ

I have thought of it but I don’t have courage.
    True
    Friendship

“A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway”
    Fr. Jerome Cummings

Smile being with a man

Quote Originally Posted by Kiera20mi View Post
    I have but not enfemm, not yet atleast.
    My g/f and I were at a party and were very very drunk and we ended up having a threesome and it wasn't like i could just be like hey hold on let me go dress in drab! haha oh well you cant win them all!
    Yes I have been with a man before. I am bisexual and my g/f knows she is also very curious. So we took a trip to the Poconos. We are members of another site. Anyway we made a trip with a bunch of other people from the site and we all had a ball sort of speak LOL.
    I was not in dress though but we all knew about each other.
    Last edited by cdrobbie; 08-16-2007 at 04:39 PM. Reason: left something out

Quote Originally Posted by cdjoanne View Post
    being treated like a lady and then have a man put his hand up my skirt

If a man is really treating you like a lady then he's not going to suddenly put his hand up your skirt! Kinda defeats the point of him treating you like a lady!
    God does not play dice with the universe.

He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared from the perspective of any of the other players (i.e. everybody) to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stales, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules and who smiles all the time.

Never been intimate with a guy, but I do like the attention of men when I'm dressed en femme.

I have once. I find that when I'm enfemm I desire the company of a man, but when I'm not dressed up I desire a woman. It was an enjoyable experience and I would do it again if the chance presented itself.

I've thought about it a lot of times. even fantisized about doing it with a guy while in femme. I don't know if its normal or not but when I'm in fem I'm attracted to guys and sometimes get a bit hot about it. in drab I don't even give it a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by CDinDayton View Post
    I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Others laugh when I say that, little do they know I am serious.

Amber

I know exactly what you mean. When I was younger I went through the "I must be gay" stage since I had all these strange desires. The only problem was that I wasn't attracted to any men. I couldn't even imagine what a attractive man would look like. Still can't.

I've been lucky enough to find a woman that can enjoy and will accommodate my weirdness including my crossdressing and sexual submissiveness. I like to think of us as a ******* lesbian couple (she's the butch, I'm the femme). She would probably say we're just a little kinky. We still have "regular" sex often, if you can call it that.

I can't think of what a guy might have that she doesn't have in her toolkit plus she has all the other parts I like to play with. We're the best of both worlds.

Like several of you have said previously, never been with a man and would not consider it, but is thrilling to see a man look at me with interest when I am en femme.

When dress I do fantisize about it and also when I think about dressing I fantisize about it sometimes. But I do not think it will ever happen. I am to much of a chicken.

Christina

not yet :)

okay so i have never been with a guy but i really would love to......i like really fem guys though like the ones that dont cd but wear makeup and paint their nails and stuff. and would love to be with one both dressed or not!

I plead the fifth!

Oh how wonderful glam is. surfdoc's Avatar

Had the opportunity

I had the opportunity once. A good friend of mine was gay and came on to me. Like most of us I thought I was gay cause I love to dress and stuff. But like so many of us I had absolutely no attraction to him or any other guy. I often joke if I was a woman I would be a Lesbo, but its the truth.