Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Has any one been with a guy?

No, not me - at least not yet. Since my CDing has evolved so has the concept of who and what I am attracted to; previously, I have only considered being with a woman or another cross dresser but could now conceivably see myself with a man who is CD-friendly, someone who understands that feminine side.

Basically, I am attracted to the feminine image but prefer male genitalia. I struggled with this knowledge for a while but now accept it as part of who I am. All this said, I would be open to the prospect should the opportunity - and the right circumstance - present itself.

This is something I find both scary and exciting.

Smile Admirers And Just Horny Guys

I have been with several admirers and fully enjoy it.However,i feel there is a great difference in the behavior of an admirer of cd's or t girls and just a plain horny guy.Also,not everyone clicks together as a fun in bed partner for me,so not every well intentioned admirer makes for good sexual fun. This has been my experience,anyway. Hugs,ROGINA
    Last edited by Rogina B; 08-04-2007 at 09:56 AM. Reason: GRAMMER

Wink one thing leads to another

with my experience evolving from cd alone and watching myself in the mirror to eventually going out to flaunt it eventually lead to doing it with a tg although i was the submissive one. eventually having intercourse made me feel more like a woman. so for me fantasizing about it gave me the drive to make love with a guy. although i still love gg and still continue doing it as a man. only when i crossdress do i have the urge to find a male or tg lover.

fufillment

yes I have been with several men over the years.For me it completes the transformation

Genetic females for this lady

I have not fantasized nor desired sexual contact with a man. I am attracted to the shape, feel, taste and aura of females only. This girl votes for GG's!

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar

Yup!

Strictly men for me

yes

a girlfreind of mine invited this guy round for a threesome,1 thing lead 2 another and it was a nice feeling.

GGs only! Men don,t appeal to me!

Smile Enjoyed the encounters

I've been with a few guys. I am very selective and always want to be treated with respect. I will only do so when I'm dressed en femme. I love to feel like a woman and men have made me feel very desirable. I also thoroughly enjoy the company of GG when dressed drab.

I like GG's. Would love to enjoy a tgirl. The more I dress and the more fem I become, the more i wonder what it would be like with a guy.

No... no... hell no. Uck phewy

I like what Jennifer said and no I only like wemon all shapes and sizes,that is what does it for me.

Veronica

Lingerie is the poetry in a womans closet.

Smile

yes I have been with several men over the years. For me it completes the transformation and i am actively looking again i miss it.

Last edited by Mistybtm; 08-05-2007 at 09:46 AM. Reason: change

Oh yes.......
    I've been with many men........I've never done it en femme.....but I soooooooooo want to....ASAP
    Mary:GE:

Quote Originally Posted by alexs View Post

Basically, I am attracted to the feminine image but prefer male genitalia.
    I know exactly how that is; I feel that way, too. Being bisexual I find some men very attractive, and some women very attractive, my ideal lover would be a another Bi CD, but one who is primarily dominant.

Ruthie

straight gal here

Never been with or wanted to be with men sexually, just the way I am.
    Now a bossy woman telling me what to do.......Yumm

Tried it once with a friend in my youth . it was ok till he tried to kiss me. That kinda killed it for me . Now my Wife is all the man I need , With the right toys if you know what I mean.....LOL. We still use it as a fantasy senario from time to time .

Fantasy vs Reality

I tried it a few times and I found it was enjoyable. I would consider it again with the right T girl . Looking at a man just doesn't do a thing for me and women light up my life. The fantasy of being with another cd turns me on and I'm not sure of how the reality would be like. It hasn't matched up that well in the past. Kahlan

Like CDinDayton, I too am a les in a man's body. I have thought about doing the SRS procedure but, I know I would not see my boys for a very long time, and my career would be over (military). I've told myself if anything happened to all of them before me (wishing it DOES NOT happen), then I probably would.

A few times. Both dressed and not. Had fun.

social babe

Fantasy land

I can get turned on by pictures and fantasize over some t-girls , however from experience attending T-social group meetings I am sexually turned off in reallity situations so I dont know what catagory that actually puts me in.

I have no interest in men en-drab.
    [SIZE=3]Merinda[/SIZE]

Only a little

Yes I have been with a guy. It was 26 years ago. At the time I didn’t know I was into dressing I thought dressing was only a strange private thing. I didn’t know others liked it. He and I experimented/explored each other. We tried oral (just a little). That was about it. I told my wife about it she didn’t care too much. As a matter of fact I told her she could grill me about it if she wanted to. She declined and said that was the past and a part of growing up. I asked her if she “experimented too” she said no. and that was it.

Would I try it now??? Maybe under the right circumstances and if my wife was a part of the action. I suspect that will NEVER EVER happen.

I have never been with a guy. i some times think about it. my wife enjoys using her toys on me. she enjoys dominating me and likes to be the top and I am the very willing bottom.

jasmim

ive read alot of opinions hear, i am not 1 to judge, i dont class my self as gay, but happy to be who i am..

I have been with a couple of men and they were sweet and loving, I think having a man desire me and be inimate with me makes my femine ego go thru the roof, to me it feels natural, a man and a woman enjoying each other

never tried it but have always wanted to, the thought of it i find a real turn on, being treated like a lady and then have a man put his hand up my skirt, ooh what a turn on