Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Has any one been with a guy?

I have been with a man. yes I was dressed. yes I very much enjoyed it.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Yes ,a while ago a good friend experimented. Now that c/d more regular, would indulge again. Also love women though

Reading all of these replys helped me remember that back in college while pledging a faternity one of the final events before being accepted was a freshman pledge dance where one pledge dressed as the girl the other as her date. I chose the girl and my friend was my date. It was fun but towards the end of the dance after alot of drinking my friend turned and said I had alot of fun and you were a perfect date tonight to me. Looked at me and kissed me. I said thanks and kissed him and we kissed a little more. He brought me close and in a joking manner I put my hand and rubbed him in his special area. For an instant in time we were both caught up in a special moment and I do wish I could do it again.

I have and really enjoyed it, though I am very selective. For some reason while dressed I am really into guys. I think it feels to me like the total transformation.

thinking about it

Still on the fence here ... but if the right guy came along "gill grissom" i might give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by jsarah View Post
    I'm starting to think my perfect mate is another CD. but the jury is still out. I think I need to explore that side of me fully before I could make the right choice on that. I'm technically still a "virgin" when it comes to that so it's kinda scary/exciting/strange right now as I lean more and more towards it.
    We'll see
    i am with you sarah

Quote Originally Posted by JoanFlores View Post
    No men, but GG and crossdressers are ok with me.
    joan .. so what is a crossdresser ?

Quote Originally Posted by Deidra Cowen View Post
    I plead the fifth!
    now Deidra do you want me to post the pictures
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's something I have also thought about a lot. It will probably never happen but I like the thought of being attractive to a man and being treated as a girl in all respects. I would like to excite him and, being totally feminine, giving in to him. Ahh well, I can dream.....

Becky

We all have something in common: we like to cross dress.
    We all do it for various reasons, and we accept each others choices.
    Some of us are straight, some of us are bi, and some of us are gay.
    Again, we should accept each other.
    I guess I would consider myself "bi" as I have been with another man
    while I was "cross dressed" to some degree. He was gay, and really didn't care what I was wearing.

I had my first experience Sat. night. My SO was out of town and I spent the day as Amber Lynn. Decided to go out that night - my first time out of the house and feeling a little frisky. Dressed in white lace panties, bra and garter belt. White hose and a cute little sun dress with halter top.
    Drove to next town and ended up in a park where folks go to meet. Most exciting night of my life! Will definitely go again!
    Amber Lynn
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 08-20-2007 at 02:58 PM. Reason: We don't need to know that, and we don't actually care... READ the forum rules!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by amber lynn View Post
    I had my first experience Sat. night. My SO was out of town and I spent the day as Amber Lynn. Decided to go out that night - my first time out of the house and feeling a little frisky. Dressed in white lace panties, bra and garter belt. White hose and a cute little sun dress with halter top.
    Drove to next town and ended up in a park where folks go to meet. Most exciting night of my life! Will definitely go again!
    Amber Lynn

You don't deserve a SO. And I hope for her sake you used protection. Why should she have to pay for your stupidity?
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 08-20-2007 at 02:56 PM. Reason: removed comment out of the quote
    God does not play dice with the universe.

He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared from the perspective of any of the other players (i.e. everybody) to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stales, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules and who smiles all the time.

I haven't been with a guy, but the thought has always been there. Only en femme though! And with my sweety, so it would have to be a three!

been there, done that, but only while en femme and nothing physical other than slow dancing, holding hands and kissing. that's as far as I would ever go, and not at all since I've been married... but as a teen and 20-something, I did go out and about as Karen and had a few relationships with guys, both guys who knew and ones who didn't... Still hoping to do the mock wedding thing with a male groom, but again, I'm not interested in getting very physical... it's enough for me to experience the contrast between masculine and feminine, and being on the femme side of the aisle...
    "Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes..."

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.
    I had my first experience Sat. night. My SO was out of town ......
    Amber Lynn
    Ok this is why I am uncomfortable with threads like this constantly getting the most views and just enough posts to stay alive on the first page.

This is a forum first to address our needs as crossdressers and other transgendered persons to sort out who we are and why we like to dress, as it relates to gender and societal pressures.

I am by no means suggesting that those with same sex attraction be forced into a closet, but this just isn't supposed to be the focus of the forum. It feeds the stereotype that putting on a dress is 'gay'. This is why I stayed in the closet even to myself for 38 years. It felt unseemly to dress.

I am active on other boards such as one dealing with a particular import car. There are people of all walks of life there including those who are gay, bi-sexual or even ~gasp~ straight. If it happened to come up because for example someone mentioned a partner and in context one can infer that the person is gay, it wouldn't dominate the main forum.

I've never seen a thread "I was redlining my car in 4th gear and had to downshift when I saw a cute guy...good thing my seats recline..." etc etc.

Can we please have a discreet area for those who actually feel that what they wear "makes them gay" for them to sort through their feelings away from the worried eyes of brand new members who may be the worried wife or parent of a crossdresser whose first question invariably is, does dressing make him gay?

I say again, if anyone has to put on a dress in order to be comfortable with expressing their sexuality, there is more going on than gender confusion.
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

Junior Member Hippy Chic's Chick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbaraTalbot View Post
    Ok this is why I am uncomfortable with threads like this constantly getting the most views and just enough posts to stay alive on the first page.

This is a forum first to address our needs as crossdressers and other transgendered persons to sort out who we are and why we like to dress, as it relates to gender and societal pressures.

I am by no means suggesting that those with same sex attraction be forced into a closet, but this just isn't supposed to be the focus of the forum. It feeds the stereotype that putting on a dress is 'gay'. This is why I stayed in the closet even to myself for 38 years. It felt unseemly to dress.

I am active on other boards such as one dealing with a particular import car. There are people of all walks of life there including those who are gay, bi-sexual or even ~gasp~ straight. If it happened to come up because for example someone mentioned a partner and in context one can infer that the person is gay, it wouldn't dominate the main forum.

I've never seen a thread "I was redlining my car in 4th gear and had to downshift when I saw a cute guy...good thing my seats recline..." etc etc.

Can we please have a discreet area for those who actually feel that what they wear "makes them gay" for them to sort through their feelings away from the worried eyes of brand new members who may be the worried wife or parent of a crossdresser whose first question invariably is, does dressing make him gay?

I say again, if anyone has to put on a dress in order to be comfortable with expressing their sexuality, there is more going on than gender confusion.
    Thank you for some common sense!

I've stayed away from this thread for good reason, HC has just brought your post to my attention.

OK, I'm an open minded woman who knows enough of people to know that being a cross dresser doesn't make you a gay man. Many women it seems, don't. Society it seems don't know that either.

Let's for instance presume that HC and I came here for support for me, because I didn't have a clue what was happening - or I'd found a stash of underwear and decided to do some research of my own before approaching him. If I didn't have the understanding I do, I can be sure that I would be so unstable and insecure that I'd be scared to death, worried and contemplating finding myself a man that doesn't want to run off with another man.

I'd also ask people here to remember that while they can search google for 'cross dresser' and find their way here, so can SOs - and if I'd found my man answering this thread in the affirmative, he'd be gone.

I have no problems with homosexuality at all and I certainly don't believe that it's more prevalent in CDing society than in any other sub-society, but threads like this do favours to acceptance or perception from SOs, the general public, or even each other.

It's perfectly normal, I imagine to be dressed as a woman and fantasise about being a woman and to take the fantasy that bit further and consider what sex as a woman would be like. All men consider sex with other men, all women consider sex with other women - it's not particular to CDing and I am another who is not comfortable with the attitude threads like this give.
    "I want to feel like a woman!" Said my boyfriend.

"OK", I replied. "The baby needs breastfeeding, the ironing pile is in the kitchen and the washing up is in the sink."

...and I went to the pub.

not yet

Have not had the experience present itself to me but have had many thoughts about it.

Just waiting for the right guy to sweep me off my feet and onto my back! Call me...

Keri

I haven't posted in this forum for ages. Then I checked it just for old times' sake, found this thread and suddenly I remembered why I stopped posting.

If there's a community that should be vaccinated for life against close mindness, it should be ours. Yet we can still write something like :

Quote Originally Posted by BarbaraTalbot View Post
    Barbara, I'm sure you had the best of intentions, yet what you wrote is terrible. A "discreet area" is a closet. Nothing more. It is exactly the same kind of reasoning -or lack of- the moral majority uses to disqualify crossdressers. John Q. Public says: "Uh, I'm veeeery open minded, you know, but, er, can't you dress away from the decent people, kind of a discreet place where nobody sees you?" Compare to the excerpt above, grammar is different, intentions are the same.

I am a bi crossdresser, but that's not the point. I'm not crazy about discussing personal experiences in detail in here, but if other crossdressers want to go for it they should be free to, even if what they write sounds like a fantasy. Freedom should be the same for everybody. And the proper response, if somebody doesn't like a particular theme or discussion, is to stay away from it, not to suggest they should be banished to the Web equivalent of a closet.

I had my first experience Sat. night. My SO was out of town and I spent the day as Amber Lynn.
    Amber Lynn
    You are just a disgrace to the TG community, it's people like you that give other CD's a bad name. No wonder GG's/Partners get scared of coming to these forums, when there's people like you CHEATING...
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I like the classy look phyllis47's Avatar

Sex With A Guy

No....... When dressed enfemme(no other way for me) I prefer other girls/tvs/ggs and am turned by the thought. But.... the other day, i got a bang out of showing some guy on IM some pics and he went wild.... he must have been drunk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dressing as a women is the most fun.

Love: Phyllis

Soccer Mom Extraordinaire Dee Talbot's Avatar
    It's not the subject matter of this post that Barb and I find disconcerting. Neither one of us would want to see anyone in the closet. I don't think anyone should have to hide who they are. And if this were a thread asking if there were any gay/bi/bi-curious crossdressers here, then I would have no problem.

Rather, our concern is with the content. There are crossdressers on here, who are involved with SO's, yet are talking about fantasies, sneaking around, and cheating on said SO. I don't care if the person is gay or straight, infidelity is inappropriate. As an SO who DID find this site, after finding her CD's stash and was looking for information, it was a relief to find out that the skirt didn't define my SO as gay. If he were gay....fine, but what does that do to me, and to our straight relationship? Had I found this particular thread first, it would have been much harder for me to be open minded and embrace Barb.

I think Barb's point was simply that, graphic sexual fantasies, descriptions of "best night's ever with a guy", or tittering giggling sexual discussion is better suited to a sexually oriented section of the forum, as opposed to an open forum where even a child has access.

Dee
    Last edited by Dee Talbot; 08-20-2007 at 03:15 PM. Reason: for clarity
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When life gives you a crossdresser, screw the lemonade.......grab your bags and go shopping!!

Well said Dee and I don't care if they are fresh water dolphins with sprinkles on top... cheating is cheating and nothing to do with cd'ing... so if you're cheating, we don't wanna know... this is a support forum for TG's, NOT CHEATERS FGS!!!!!!!!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Dee (Barb's GG),

I understand your early concerns about your SO and your relief when you found that not all cd's are gay (many are bi, don't know why you only use "gay"), but you did notice that some are, right?

If the purpose of this forum is to present a clean cut image of crossdressing to the general public, so be it, but apart from being silly, it would be painfully insincere.

Let's say some people create a forum about Gregorian Chant and then others post threads about "my best night with a guy". The founders would get mad, and it would be understandable. There's not any point of contact between the main theme and the thread.

But in a forum for crossdressers, sexual fantasies -or realities- are right up in front. Lots of crossdressers dress for sexual arousal. Some stay there, some go further. Some know what "a night with a guy" feels like, some don't but are more than curious, and some don't even want to hear about it. But you can't keep sex completely out of it.
    Last edited by Sky; 08-20-2007 at 03:36 PM.

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    Barbara, I'm sure you had the best of intentions, yet what you wrote is terrible. A "discreet area" is a closet. Nothing more. It is exactly the same kind of reasoning -or lack of- the moral majority uses to disqualify crossdressers.
    I agree that my post was a little insensitive, and I apologize for anyone who would feel excluded by my comments.

What I mean to say, is that these threads seem to start well but quickly seem to degenerate into a bunch of guys in dresses that if actually offered a chance to be in a loving relationship with another guy wouldnt actually consider it.

I say this feeling a bit out of place myself just on the dressing issue. I mean there are people here that are truly transgendered and trapped in a body incongruent with their feelings. I worry sometimes that the recreational aspects of my Cd-ing could be off-putting to them. I just think that "what if" threads not "what is" tend to just be a lark and not something that the members are really dealing with.

I even started one myself trying to make it a little more clinical, just for example what do you feel your orientation is, sort of thread. Very little interest, and back to "well what if you were drunk and blindfolded???"

I think some of these stereotypes about only being able to overcome ones inhibitions and allow out a latent same sex attraction out while dressed is why the actual gay community doesn't take us very seriously.

I hope this post I made about my actual suggestion for where to move threads like this and why is more thoughtfully stated. I would welcome suggestions in what I had to say to be more inclusive.

The boys section here seems so much more mature about dealing with these issues. I learned a lot from a couple of threads I posted there wondering about orientation of f t m CD's. To sum up what I learned, gender and orientation are clearly separate issues, there are boys that like boys and boys that like girls and that in that small sample size F t M are probably more likely to be what I think of as truly transgendered.

I am in no way opposed to people enjoying (preferably with their partner or at least the encouragement of their partner) all the recreational aspects of dressing up. But it just strikes me here as inappropriate as if I posted, "Hey... Dee and I saw some really hot lesbian porn last night and...." Yes it may be relevant to CD'ing in a tangential way, but it isn't really the point.
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

Platinum Member
    i understand the need for experimentation of sexuality, we've all done it, and i understand that alot of CDs feel the need to try going with a guy when dressed, but do it before you are involved with someone else, or quit the relationship you are in, there is no excuse to cheat

Whilst I understand that this sort of fantasy is a common theme from some CDers, I really do think this thread is inappropriate. I doubt I would have had the nerve to post here when I first found it if I'd read that thread.

I came here scared, alone and confused. I'd found his stash and was in complete turmoil. Had I read that I'm sure many much worse things would have been going through my head.

I'm sorry but from the way I see it this is a forum about cross dressing and this post really doesn't have all that much to do with cross dressing. I'm sorry to be so blunt but if you having sex with men you are gay or bi, unless you consider yourself to be TS.

So many people on here bleet on about how clothes shouldn't define a persons gender. Well then, regardless of whether you are wearing a dress or not you are still a guy correct? Well in that case you are two men having sex and the last time I checked this was a CDing community not a gay community.

I'm not saying that this can't be acknowledged here but it's gone too far now. If you really need to talk about these activities I suggest you go and join a gay community as well.
    God does not play dice with the universe.

He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared from the perspective of any of the other players (i.e. everybody) to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stales, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules and who smiles all the time.

Soccer Mom Extraordinaire Dee Talbot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    Dee (Barb's GG),

I understand your early concerns about your SO and your relief when you found that not all cd's are gay (many are bi, don't know why you only use "gay"), but you did notice that some are, right?
    I did, in my first paragraph, make mention of gay/bi/bi curious. Any references to "gay" in the second paragraph had to do with my possible concerns about my SO, and a reference to cheating. I didn't feel the need to go through the list of possible sexual preferences when making a reference to cheaters. My mistake.

I understand that fantasy has a lot to do with dressing for some men. I have no problem with that. There is a private forum that is strictly for the MtF crossdressers on this very site. Is there any particular reason that these fantasies need to be trotted out to everyone, including the GG's who frequent this area? Perhaps, since I love my CD'r, and enjoy intimacy with her, I should start a thread telling everyone how hot it is and how I am now fantasizing about getting a GG into bed!!!! OOOOH HOT!!! Of course, some men here would actually appreciate that

My point is, this is an open area of the forum. You don't even have to have a membership to read in this section. Perhaps a little circumspection wouldn't be amiss.

Or, if you would rather....bare your fantasies for all to see and read. Turn off a few GG's who would otherwise have supported their CD'r. Run off any Cd's who also feel that this is inappropriate. What is the big loss there???? Then, anyone who is left, can sit around and discuss their fantasies to their hearts content. How fullfilling!!!!!

Dee

Edited to add: Why is fantasy involving men while dressed even necessary? If you are gay or bi, fine. But what does dressing have to do with that? None of the gay men I know are even remotely interested in a guy wearing a dress. Bisexuality, or 2 CD'rs make more sense, but again, why dress to do this? Does it somehow complete the illusion of femininity? Because, as a GG, I have never felt the need to be sexual with a man to feel like a woman. And all of the women I know who are (horror of horrors) still virgins, are they somehow gender neuter due to the fact that they have never been sexual with a man or a woman? Sorry, I guess this just escapes me....
    Last edited by Dee Talbot; 08-20-2007 at 03:58 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When life gives you a crossdresser, screw the lemonade.......grab your bags and go shopping!!