Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dreams

Dreams

Does anyone here ever dream about being dressed? I have had a few, once i dreamt that my wife caught me wearing her slip, another one i was at a party wearing a blue polka-dot off the shoulder dress and the most recent I dreamt I was doing a Karaoke wearing a Halterneck dress, singing yvonne fair's 'It should have been me'

Sometimes I do. I'm thinking you had a few nice dreams anyway.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Most of my dreams with dressing involve me being partially dressed no makeup or wig and being out in public. Somewhere during the dream I realize, why am I wearing a dress, heels and hose, to the supermarket. Then I wake up and realize I was just dreaming. Jocelyn

I occasionally have an en fem dream. Last time I had one, I dreamed I was all dressed up without makeup or wig and no one noticed I had female clothing on. I felt werid and kept asking people how I looked and they kept replying, I looked OK.

I do have quite a few dreams of being out in public and no one noticing, and my friends and family accepting me.

I had posted one of my dreams in a thread titled "The Dream". It can be found here:
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=62700

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I have dressing dreams every now and then. Once I had a dream I was fully a woman though. That was a pretty good one, but bad at the same time (due to the other things that happened)

I have had three. I dreamt that I was at my in-laws for Turkey Diner, Everyone was there. I was dressed to the Nines. Blonde wig, little black dress, pantyhose and heels. Of cource makeup. Told my wife about it. She lol at first. Now she thinks I need to see a doc. The last one I was shopping for red panties and the saleslady said that I needed a bra to match. Then she wanted to see how it all fit. I felt that she was getting into it a little too much and it scared me. lol

I rarely remember my dreams, and when I do it usually takes some thought or action to bring the dream to my consciousness. It seems to me that I am almost always en femme in these dreams, and no one seems to take any note of it. The dreams are not about dressing but there it is. Maybe if I didn't wear a nightgown to bed, no nevermind.
    Last edited by Mary Morgan; 07-28-2007 at 04:37 AM.

Yes, but not as often as I'd like. In most of the dreams I have had, I'm walking around in my bra, slip, panties and nylons. Very seldom am I wearing a dress. I wake up wishing it had been real.

Yes. The one I remember most was 6 years ago. I was dressed in corset and stockings. When I woke, I asked wife if I could "borrow" her nightgown. I went back to bed and I never felt more relaxed. This was the start of my dressing.

Kendra

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic
    yes, i've had a few, but can't remember what happened in them, i just remember that i was female in them
    Although i'm a witch, I can be nice as well (honestly)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hermi...son/1527490088

Also check out my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/hermionesimpson

I have two types of dreams dealing with this. Sometimes I dream that I am wearing fem clothes and I get embarrased and try to hide if someone sees me. Other dreams I have is that I am an actual girl and I have no worries because everyone knows me as a girl. Strange huh...

On occasion both good and bad, found out and embarrased and some accepted being dressed
    Angie
    Last edited by Angie G; 07-26-2007 at 09:34 AM.

I obviously dont have dreams about being dressed as a woman, but more undressed. I have a regular dream that I am running through the streets naked and in my dream I weigh about 22 stone. YUK I dont look that good now so add a few stone and I'd be an awful shock to someone.
    Bev

I usually get the dreams if I dont cross for a while. they usually are just of me hanging out with friends, the only diff. from real life is that im dressed up. And once i start crossing again, they stop.

Its almost like compensation

one dream in peticular has always stuck with me. or i should say the outfit has. i remember wearing black bra, panties, a garter and stockings, and over top was a sheer white dress made of nylon like pantyhose so it clung to my body. i can just remember looking in the mirror and seeing the black lingere underneath, and being amazed. since then, i have always wanted to find this "pantyhose dress" i dreamed of. I found some things close, but never anything truly like in the dream.

I basically have two types of dreams (once every few months). In the first, I am dressed and everything is wonderful. I hate waking up from those dreams.

The second type start out the same way, but then at some point I realize that I am out in public and not passing at all (I forgot to shave and have a few days growth of beard, or am wearing a shear nightgown in public). Sometimes I am with friends or somebody I know and am wearing a skirt, but they haven't noticed yet and I need to 'get away' before they notice what I am wearing. These dreams become pretty stressful as I try to hide, or get back home without being seen.

I do realize that these dreams tell me a lot about myself. No matter how much I say "I don't really care what people think", deep down I still want to avoid attention and the judgement of others.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    I am one who if I dream don't remember them, but for me my dreams come true every time I dress

I have had several, none recently, had a flurry of them when I first began to dress about 8 months ago.

I do at times, but it is usually associated with the knowledge that I will be able to dress the next day. In my sleep I go over my choices for the upcoming day ans sometimes place myself in situations I would like to do, but have not yet done.

All the time having a girl friend dressing me up or a wife.

dressing dreams...

I have had a few.
    My first was leaving a mall, for some reason I was dressed in a cheerleader outfit. Blue pleated skirt, with white stripes running around the bottom, long sleave top in blue, with two white stripes running diagnal across the front and white sneakers. It had finished raining, and the sun was starting to come out, and I was walking across the parking lot to my car.
    The second was a couple of years later, I was going to an outdoor wedding, early spring, wearing a tank style sheath dress, and matching jacket in a peach color. Just remember walking around waiting for others to arrive, but awoke before things started.
    I know I had one more, but can't recall it right now. It has been at least 10 years since I remembered having these dreams. Sadly, none recently.
    Although, I do keep looking for something similiar to the blue cheerleader outfit. For some reason it really stuck with me.

:0)

Probably my most transgendered dream was more being undressed than dressed. There was a thread once in the FTM forum that I posted on, so if you read it there, feel free to skip this post...

My dream I had a number of years ago, thought I remember it like a sort of stop motion movie. It was a couple of miles away from where I lived at the time and live now... at a place that didnt exist then or now exactly... and by that I mean the location (overall) exists, but the out of the way deteriated cabin doesn't exist exactly. My dream took place in black and white for the most part.

I was held by at least two men with guns and at least one knife (this comes into play later). I was bound to a chair naked, the hour was late, though the moon was full. The ropes were more of a hemp rope than nylon... not sure exactly what they were though... I do recall that I was able to get free at some point and make my way (unoticed) out the door. I ran down the path along the shore and it wasn't perhaps 30 seconds before they noticed. I didnt run on the beach, but within the treeline. There is a place that I know, that was just like this... for an eternitity he chased me and I ran. He kept getting closer, still I ran... until I tripped upon an exposed tree root. I backed myself up against the tree while he approached, sweat dripping from his somewhat new beard, breath was... well, I dont remember a smell, but it was a sort of out of breath type hot breath. I dont recall what he said anymore, though I think he said something... and then he pulled out his knife and plunged it into me. I was shocked... I looked down and amongst the black and white was a vibrant blood red. He kept at it and it flowed and after some time I awoke to this life, but I never forgot. I don't dream much, and for that I am thankful... my dreams are nightmares only the horor writers can dream of I think sometimes...

Anyway, there it is, such as it is... hope y'alls are fluffy bunny feet.
    ~ Eka ~
    You can't quit until you try.
    You can't live until you die.
    You can't learn to tell the truth,
    Until you learn to lie.

Yes! I decided I was going to quit dressing a few years ago, but it was my dreams that convinced me to stop dressing was a futile attempt!