Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Feelings (love another cd or a man)

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    If by "making love" you are talking about sexual relations, they are best performed without the clothes on. "Making love fully dressed" seems a bit akward to me. For all of my adult life (not inluding the teenage years in the back seat of my dad's car), this is an activity I have engaged in without clothing. I recomend you try it this way.

Stephenie
    I agree Stephanie. Only feeling like a woman when dressed maybe but it may come as a shock to some that it all comes off in the bedroom anyway, if you are really serious that is.

Platinum Member
    no not ever ..... not interested in men ...... hell i got this guy liven in my body that i can't get rid of now............

I was bisexual before I came out as a crossdresser. I really wrestled with my same sex feelings when I my outer persona was totally male. Now that I am openly feminine the two really compliment each other. I really love it when a "straight" guy unknowingly hits on me thinking I am a "GG". Obviously, a girl has to be careful when that happens. My girlfriend Celeste tells me that it the ultimate compliment.

Melissa happy:
    Melissa Pink

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    If by "making love" you are talking about sexual relations, they are best performed without the clothes on. "Making love fully dressed" seems a bit akward to me. For all of my adult life (not inluding the teenage years in the back seat of my dad's car), this is an activity I have engaged in without clothing. I recomend you try it this way.

Stephenie
    There is all kinds of lingerie for sale that are designed to wear when making love----My personal favorate is My long black silk night gown with two slits in the skirt deviding it into panels, worn with appropriate undergarment(no panties thank you) and thigh high black stockings---I would reccomend wearing somthing like this when making love---the feeling is delicous.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Eva Marie View Post
    To answer the question - Yes. But remember, when fantasy becomes reality the picture can suddenly change.
    [SIZE=4]Very well said!!! If that picture what you have created in your fantasy does not come very close to the one you see standing in front of you...you might be in troubles.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]It is Snowing Down South...[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    oh most definitly, when im enfemm i go all the way. but by golly hes gonna treat me like i think we should be treated!!! i aint no s.... but i can act like one!!!

sorry, but I'm only attracted to one woman, my wife....BJ

Unhappy The one that got away.

Bit late joining this one but never mind. I once went en femme to a shopping precinct and on the way back to the car saw a gorgeous young guy in his 30's. I smiled at him as he passed on his way into the precinct but when I got to my car I noticed he had turned round and followed me. All sorts of thoughts and fears were running through my mind and I had to get out of there. As I drove out there he was in my rear view mirror and boy was I excited. Finding a quiet secluded lane I pulled into it and stopped, he followed and stopped at the back of me. After sitting there a few minutes I thought it's now or never, my first real encounter. I got into his car, chatted for a while, then I felt him up and was he horny. Then my bubble burst as he asked if I had a place to go to get it on because he did n't want to do anything outdoors. What could have been I can only dream about.?
    Last edited by sheezim; 07-27-2007 at 02:39 AM. Reason: missed words

is in her vest
    I never have any sexual thoughts for men or other CDs, when I am dressed or not. I am in a happy relationship, and honestly I only really want or need that kind of affection from my wife....
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    For me, I think it is just a matter of time.
    After one near-miss, I know the inhibition is not mine.

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

This is not the first thread on this subject. But here is my YES.....I feel the most feminine when I am with a man. I love being able to please a man sexually.

Just remember this, "Be careful for what you wish for. You may get it!"
    Dana Fleming

Quote Originally Posted by insearchofme View Post
    Just remember this, "Be careful for what you wish for. You may get it!"
    You said what I was thinking Hon. The question to ask ourselves is:"Are we prepared to really deal with whatever feelings come with it?"

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    It would be a lie if I said I haven't thought about it, however...When it came down to the real world, I would take a pass on it and stick with my wife...

She is and has been the best thing in my life for the past 20 years...

I am bisexual, and very submissive, even with women, but can be the dominant partner (as a guy) with a particularly submissive woman. Giving myself to a man while en femme is something I truly desire. But my ideal lover would be another CD who is dominant.

Ruthie

count me in on this one. When dressed I want to be with a man, all the way.
    I love it, I love it, I love it.
    Stephanie

Aspiring Member
    i never make love to a woman with my clothes on> what a hinderance. but ive made love(or sex) with "her" in lingere thats the difference. to be made love to while wearing sexy lingere is definatly a turn on!!!!!

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar
    Men only.....no girls,no CD'ers

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethb1 View Post
    How many of you who, when fully dressed think about making love with another cd or a man. Elizabeth
    On the purely sexual behavior level, I have not only been thinking about having an intimate relation with another CD. I have done it. But it wasn't very satisfactory... The reason was that we had the same desire: being loved as a woman... In addition it was perhaps a bit too early in our relationship to reach the level of intimate acts...

I dream of being sincerely seduced by a courteous man, well educated and gentle. Not the kind that jumps on X-dressers as sex objects... I've goten a few e-mail of that sort and quickly dismissed them. But that is rather improbable as I'm not searching actively and don't go out in meeting places...

But on a completely different ground than sexual attraction, I have had last year a beautiful and purely romantic love affair with another X-dresser sister. I fell in love just like when I was a teenager, legs shaking when seeing one of her messages, eager to answer in the nicest possible words... And it was reciprocated...

Unfortunately, the intensity of this love was so strong that it would have entailed a complete change of life, it wouldn't suffer being just an affair. And both of us felt the same way.

Since both of us are living through difficult family situations, neither of us wanted to breakdown our mariages and abandon our wives in such situations, even when considering the intensity of our mutual love.

So we decided to keep this beautiful love as a romantic, ie impossible, love affair... I'm still sad speaking about it... Such was the purity of that loving feeling for her, and it still is, that I never had any horny thoughts towards her and never will.

Why is it that beautiful romances are sometimes dummed?

Eugenie

Banned Read only
    Stick to making love to woman unless you are gay

Quote Originally Posted by hunny67 View Post
    Stick to making love to woman unless you are gay
    When I'm fully dressed, made up and with my wig I feel like a woman so, when I'm with a woman, it is at that time that I feel that I'm "homosexual"... But I don't mind being "homosexual" with a woman.

When dressed like this, I don't feel that I'm gay when I'm with a man...

When I'm in drab, however, I have no desire to be with another man...

Eugenie
    Last edited by Eugenie; 07-29-2007 at 06:49 AM. Reason: typos

I've gone out on dates with all three categories! But honestly at my age the sex drive is not what it used to be. I have more fun going out clubbin' with my Tgirl friends than worring about dates with boys or girls. But every once in a while I meet someone nice.

Don't do hookups anymore either...but I went thru a 'bad girl' phase on that stuff. These days ya gotta take me out in public if ya want to go out!

right time, right place + the right one
    I wouldn't say no - allthough I'm more addicted to girls
    we fear what we don’t understand

Quote Originally Posted by Deidra Cowen View Post
    I've gone out on dates with all three categories! But honestly at my age the sex drive is not what it used to be. I have more fun going out clubbin' with my Tgirl friends than worring about dates with boys or girls. But every once in a while I meet someone nice.

Don't do hookups anymore either...but I went thru a 'bad girl' phase on that stuff. These days ya gotta take me out in public if ya want to go out!

Well said Deidra, WELL SAID!!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

done it

Well I finally did it last night, in a 3some with my wife present, and loved the hell out of it. I catagorized myself as mostly bi-curious before but now gotta admit to being fully bisexual. Guess that puts me in that 25-30% or whatever numbers youall say of crossdressers who actually want or enjoy being with men. Wife loved watching too and we will be going again. Its all in what you desire but dont try to put labels on yourself like i tried to and people told me not to. If you like men and your a male crossdresser it doesnt make you "gay", and if you like only women, that dont necessarily make you "straight" either. Do what feels good and clear it with your significant other first and as long as both of those things are in check then nothing else matters.

Amber