Thread: I had a GREAT TIME last night

I had a GREAT TIME last night

Wow, I had a great time last night!!! I told a girl friend of mine that I cd and she was totally cool with it. Well we went out last night. She came over and helped me with my make up and and things, I even put on some nails which was a first (got the kiss brand, and they snap right off!!) Got dressed in red heels, black dress with a red belt, I felt so good. Sneaked out of my house so my roommate wouldn't see me, ran across a decently busy street in heels which I couple cars must have seen. She drove off, went through a drive through drove around for a bit (no one seemed to notice) Then went to a drag show!! Now everyone there was looking at me, however I do stand out, I was extremely tall (6'6'' w/o heels, close to 6'9'' or so with heels if not more) I did have some creepy guy tell me (he was creaping my friend and I out) that I looked better than those "skanks" as he said on stage. I didn't know how to take that one. But my friend said I looked great. Then we danced together for a bit. Went back to her house and took some pictures. It'll be a bit before I get them back though. I can't wait for another night out!!!!

Once a Girl,always a Girl Dita_B's Avatar
    New Westminster, a city within the city of Vancouver, BC, Canada

Out...Good for you!

Hi Becca

Let me be among the first ones to congratulate you with your outing. Isn't it an exhilarating experience to go out dressed in public?

Now with your length, you may want to consider wearing shoes with a low heel instead of those 3" - 4" ones. I know, I know, the high heels are way to exciting. But it is as with wearing false eye lashes, it may contribute to blow your cover. As a woman in the street, you'll have to act like one, if you want to experience the real fun of going out in public. Having said that, most women today wear jeans and I refuse to wear those, I cross dress, among many other things, because I want to wear skirts, which already makes me stand out in the crowd now-a-days.

Next time, when you have to cross the street, try to take your time. You'll see that cars will stop for you when you make intentions to cross the street. At least here in Canada they do! Which makes you feel even more female.

There is little or no danger that anyone will ever recognize you when dressed. Only when they are able to put 2 + 2 together like seeing you in your own car or together with your SO. No worries about that one.

It is way more fun to take your time and to concentrate on moving and walking like a woman. When you do that consciously, I find that all those impulses, like feeling your dress along your legs, feeling your stockings, your heels and observing the reactions from those you encounter, makes the whole cross dressing thing so exciting.

However, I'd better stop. Hope you'll do it again soon.

Dita
    Last edited by Dita_B; 07-26-2007 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Typo

Becca, it was great to read about your "maiden voyage." I'm so glad for you on several levels: your special gg friend (yay!), your exhiliration on going out, and certainly the appraisal of you as a "non-skank" by the a**hole at the club *lol*

We'll be looking forward to the pictures, girlfriend *huggggg*

Becca,

Congrats to you for taking that first step. I love to hear stories like these.
    It's even better when you tell someone about it as if a weight has just fallen of your shoulder.
    Now that you've been out, it gets easier.
    I'm looking forward to hearing about your next outing.
    Congrats again.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!
    Becca - thats great, nothing more fun that a girls night out. Dont dispair too much, I am also 6.6 and yes, with heals feel just far too tall. I have only been out once and got many a strange look even through I looked (and felt) very femme. I managed to find some ok 1" heals (I think ur have the same size 14's as me - bugger finding something cute!) but unless we go shortening our legs its just a tough reality we have to live with.
    If ever you find a sport in the world where tall CD'r can go and feel like just one of the girls please let me know - there must be a good number of us out here keen to come!!

Sounds like you really had a good time Becca. I wish I could do the same one day.

Girl, don't even sweat it. Did you have a fabulous time? I bet you did. I'm, 6'00" and feel so confident in my 4" heels. Granted I've never been out fully en femme but i still feel like I look like Miss USA when I look at my self in the mirror. So glad to hear that you had a fab time. As far as that creep goes.... Forget about it. If anything feel flattered.

You go gurl, Have a great time out on the town. Your new friend is really cool with your CD'ing, that's great, enjoy her company...BJ
    ps. She might be a keeper.
    Last edited by Billijo49504; 07-27-2007 at 12:35 AM.

[SIZE="3"]See it's not sooooo bad, in fact it's great!!! Congratulations![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Transgender HouseWife Toni Shelton's Avatar

Knoxville

Glad you had a good time. I love those shows. I just don't know of any good places in Knoxville.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="4"]Toni Shelton[/SIZE][/SIZE]

tonishelton56@yahoo.com

[SIZE="2"]My Mothers first Daughter[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My New Avatar is my New Years Picture, I hope you like.

Silver Member
    I really love tall T-Girls---I bet you looked stunning and if you like the high heels then wear them---at 6'6" it doesn't matter anyway
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

girl next door
    Wooo hooo!!! Congrats Becca on your first outing! What a liberating experience. I'm glad it went so well for you. We'll look forward to seeing some pictures when you get them back. I do hope you showed your GG friend just how much you appreciated her support and companionship.

As far as the height thingy... I agree with Janessa, if you're 6'7" in 1 in heels, you might as well be 6'10" in 4" heels if you'll enjoy it more! I don't think there'd be mnay fewer who'd notice you @ 6'7 vs 6'10.

Thanx for posting!

xoxo

Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Way to go hun. Sounds like everything went very well. You have broken a lot of barriers on your first outing. I would bet my next pay check that your are thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "lets do it again, I want to do it again. When am I going to be able todo that again. Woo hoo I want to do that again wow!!!!!!!!!" Becca rocks!!!!!!!
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Yay Becca !

There ain't a pair of heels high enough when a puddle of "creep" is oozing around, is there ?

I'm glad to hear another Angel got her wings !

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :