Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Making out!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Making out!

Another thread talked about making love with another cd. Could you enjoy making out with another cd, french kissing, caressing, and feeling each other, and then not get hot enough to make love?

If there is attraction, why not make love?
    Mary

Banned Read only

Making out

What ever light your candel. i am happy with my partner who loves me and my cding

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

Makes sense to me..

I'm not attracted to men, so although a CD might have a cute look, I can't see even starting up with a CD. If one wants to start, yes, I don't see why the attraction would end. Easy for me to say I suppose since I'm also not allowed make-out sessions with hot GG's either what with the wedding vows and all.
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

to try!

Its something I am going to try! ya gotta do what makes you happy!!
    The most beautiful thing in life, cannot be seen or touched, but is felt by the heart!

stopping???

I wouldthink that, just like any other physical relationship, that once you start something, you should be ready to finish it.

the right one

when the right one turns up I think (hope) that I won't care about this little gender-difference.

gender-free - toying with ideas
    we fear what we don’t understand

Silver Member
    Can't even think about it. I am in a loving, monagamous, committed relationship with my wife. End of story.

Stephenie

Only if it was a really hot woman dressed in a guys suit. Then the answer would be absolutely. As for a guy in womens clothes. Definitly not for me. But whatever floats your boat.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I'll pass thanks.....

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Nope, not my thing.

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

I am not into sex with another man just cant do it. if a very feminine cder were to come along it would be tempting

I like the classy look phyllis47's Avatar

Making Out

Probably...... I have thought about it but then that would be cheating on my wife... Cannot do that... The thought is erotic..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dressing as a women is the most fun.

Love: Phyllis

Platinum Member
    no not never not into guys at all ..... but if it's your thing cool just be safe............................

Believe it or not: There is a difference between a CD and a GG.

Quote Originally Posted by Marla S View Post
    Believe it or not: There is a difference between a CD and a GG.
    with Marla
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

There is something so magical in being with a GG and being interment. I'm not interested in someone who is that same as me.

Quote Originally Posted by phyllis47 View Post
    Probably...... I have thought about it but then that would be cheating on my wife... Cannot do that... The thought is erotic..
    Yeah, same here. Well said, Phyllis.
    Love,
    Meredith

[SIZE="3"]But is it cheating when the wife gives her permission, encourages it, finds the man or the CD for you to make out with??????
    my wife wants for me to do this, so it is only a matter of time before I am dressed AND with a man at the same time,.....hmmmm my birthday is comming up.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Silver Member
    well of course---as I have said before, making love to an attractive T-Girl who is equally attracted to you while you are both dressed is the most exquisite pleasure imaginable.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    [SIZE="3"]But is it cheating when the wife gives her permission, encourages it, finds the man or the CD for you to make out with??????
    my wife wants for me to do this, so it is only a matter of time before I am dressed AND with a man at the same time,.....hmmmm my birthday is comming up.
    [/SIZE]
    Well...women say a lot of things. In the event some things don't work out. My first wife and I shared some fantasies and acting them out was quite pleasurable at the time. In the aftermath, days-weeks later there were some, shall we say, unpleasantries over the event. Lesson learned? Leave fantasies as fantasies.
    Love,
    Meredith

But is it cheating when the wife gives her permission, encourages it, finds the man or the CD for you to make out with??????
    Quote Originally Posted by Meredith View Post
    Well...women say a lot of things. In the event some things don't work out. My first wife and I shared some fantasies and acting them out was quite pleasurable at the time. In the aftermath, days-weeks later there were some, shall we say, unpleasantries over the event. Lesson learned? Leave fantasies as fantasies.
    Meredeth is making a very good point here.
    I've never done this so I can't speak from experiance,
    but I do know this:
    Things can seem way hotter and emotionally safer
    as sex talk. The aftermath of the reality may not be as
    simple as you expect. Do what you like (of course!)
    but brace yourself for possible unexpected emotional fallout.
    NewBetty
    I'm not a girl
    I'm just a little girly

Quote Originally Posted by yingyang View Post
    ... Could you enjoy making out with another, french kissing, caressing, and feeling each other, and then not get hot enough to make love?

If there is attraction, why not make love?
    Mary
    NOT GET HOT ENOUGH? are you nutz . Once started there is usually "NO TURNING BACK"
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

No. I never thought of it. And the idea does not float my boat. Though it might for someone else. I do enjoy CDing and making love to a GG. Now that is my thing. But no, I do not picture myself with another CDer(GM). Now if the other CDer is GG, then that works for me. Everyone is entitled to their own preferences. Mine is to stick with GG only.
    Last edited by psion128; 07-29-2007 at 03:16 PM. Reason: adding more.

I think it's worth saying, just as a reality check, that a lot of us here are heterosexual men. And a lot of us are faithful married men. So the scenario you describe just isn't going to happen.
    Just for myself I'll say that fantasies about sexual encounters are not part of my CD world.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Smile Yep

Been there done that and, its great.