Thread: Gotta be doin' sumthin' right!

Gotta be doin' sumthin' right!

Passed without even trying! Went to a birthday party for my boss tonite at a restaurant. Nice time. Anyway, I'm sitting there talking ect., as the waitress is taking orders for the table. I here, "What will you have Ma'am?" I realise she's talking to me! Now I was dressed as my usual adrogynous self, toned down as it was with the boss and all. Blouse that could be a guys except for the way it buttons, ladies jeans and sneaks. I figure it had to be the long hair, polished long nails, and the jewelry-3/4" hoop earrings, 5 rings 2 of which are defineatly fem, and the charm bracelet. Needles to say, I gave her an extra tip! Hell, I'm still smilin'!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Way to go, Lily!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thanks Lex! BTW, I have to say that you ARE looking terrific! Love the avatar!

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

As they say, you can't fool everyone. But the ones you fool are worth their weight in gold....BJ

Hey Billijo, as I said I wasn't even tryin'! Just being me. I do love it though!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilygirl View Post
    thanks Lex! BTW, I have to say that you ARE looking terrific! Love the avatar!
    Thanks, sweetie . . . we should put on our best duds and paint the town together! Congrats on making the right accessories and hairstyle work for you.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]