Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Making out!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth
    I think it's worth saying, just as a reality check, that a lot of us here are heterosexual men. And a lot of us are faithful married men. So the scenario you describe just isn't going to happen.
    Oh yes, it happens... Being "heterosexual" and "faithfully married" doesn't shut off sexual desires, whatever form they may take... If that were the case, heterosexual, faithfully married guys wouldn't crossdress.

Mitzi

I guess it depends on how honest you are with yourself. I am GG oriented, but I can't say that if a very passable TG/TS/CD and I were together I wouldn't give it a go!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Yes I could.........

100% spoiled brat christina marie's Avatar
    no thanks. girls only for me. making out with a guy would be kind of... ewwww
    "you can have this nail file when you pry it from my cold ,dead hands."

here we go again

Being a crossdresser myself and still having my male equipment, I really am not interested in another male organ, so there fore I believe I would rather have a Gender Girl to make love to.

Refer to kris GG's post above!!!!
    Last edited by serinalynn; 07-30-2007 at 10:39 AM.

Hi Kriss GG, I tried to send you an email, but was unable to do that. I am a CDer who is in transition to living as a female, I am not getting SRS though.
    I am interested in hearing from a GG who likes feminized males
    Last edited by vivianann; 07-30-2007 at 12:01 PM. Reason: mis spelled a word

I often fantasize about being with a hot CD or hot guy.....mmmmmmm
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

If Lilly44B really looked like her avitar I venture there'd be some different opinions. Anyway, welcome to the 21st Century where women dress, drive and cuss like men, and men . . . well, why are we all here? It's not addressing the original question, but I've long held the belief that no matter how macho masculine an individual may (claim to) be, somewhere in the world is the same sex person who can bring him down.

BTW, Lilly, what DO you look like?

Quote Originally Posted by phyllis47 View Post
    Probably...... I have thought about it but then that would be cheating on my wife... Cannot do that... The thought is erotic..
    Yeah, same here. Well said, Phyllis.
    Love,
    Meredith

[SIZE="3"]But is it cheating when the wife gives her permission, encourages it, finds the man or the CD for you to make out with??????
    my wife wants for me to do this, so it is only a matter of time before I am dressed AND with a man at the same time,.....hmmmm my birthday is comming up.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Silver Member
    well of course---as I have said before, making love to an attractive T-Girl who is equally attracted to you while you are both dressed is the most exquisite pleasure imaginable.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Yea Stacie is not my real
    Only into females.

I adore other CD's myself. Being able to share our feelings together, the makeup and clothing talk, it is so special to be with another CD/TG for me. I feel a special "kinship" I guess is the best way to explain it.

depends...

If it were a FTM cder, I probably could. Kinda like role-playing, and switch the roles, I'm the wife, and she's the husband. Oh, fantasies, fantasies, fantasies.

Aspiring Member
    is it all a dress-up thing, being someone who we emulate? to be closer to that person than society will allow us by "being" that persona? i mean we mostly would like to be the female that we would like to meet. is it just me?

Making out!

Reading this thread has been really helpful to me. My boyfriend told me just recently that he cross dresses (or has, or at least likes it). Hearing so many responses here helps me to understand that when he says he only wants me physically he really does mean it. That's a relief. I don't wanna share him!

Thank you. Awesome thread.

love to one day

My wife is all i need
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    [SIZE="3"]But is it cheating when the wife gives her permission, encourages it, finds the man or the CD for you to make out with??????
    my wife wants for me to do this, so it is only a matter of time before I am dressed AND with a man at the same time,.....hmmmm my birthday is comming up.
    [/SIZE]
    Well...women say a lot of things. In the event some things don't work out. My first wife and I shared some fantasies and acting them out was quite pleasurable at the time. In the aftermath, days-weeks later there were some, shall we say, unpleasantries over the event. Lesson learned? Leave fantasies as fantasies.
    Love,
    Meredith

Veering off thread, just a bit....

....but my nonetheless....

I think kissing is such an underrated (by many) erotic activity! Maybe it's because I find lips to be so sexy, I'm always checking them out on people *lol* A woman's lips, and her hips, can give me "jelly knees."

But is it cheating when the wife gives her permission, encourages it, finds the man or the CD for you to make out with??????
    Quote Originally Posted by Meredith View Post
    Well...women say a lot of things. In the event some things don't work out. My first wife and I shared some fantasies and acting them out was quite pleasurable at the time. In the aftermath, days-weeks later there were some, shall we say, unpleasantries over the event. Lesson learned? Leave fantasies as fantasies.
    Meredeth is making a very good point here.
    I've never done this so I can't speak from experiance,
    but I do know this:
    Things can seem way hotter and emotionally safer
    as sex talk. The aftermath of the reality may not be as
    simple as you expect. Do what you like (of course!)
    but brace yourself for possible unexpected emotional fallout.
    NewBetty
    I'm not a girl
    I'm just a little girly

I have, I enjoyed it, and no its not possible to stop with just making out, at least for me.

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    About not getting hot....

Sensuality is not always about sex.

Getting deeper and deeper into connection with kissing and caressing as the physical tether to complement the soulful emotional one is a complete and very acceptable practice. For me it would include time to move back and see each other as well as time to move in and 'engage.'

The 'orgasm' would be stimulated by emotional expansion and touching, and need not lead to more vigorous sexual activities.

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    Each to their own...

I can't say I haven't thought about it, but that it as far as it went a fleeting thought...

I have way to much to lose in the love of my life for a one time experiment all in the name of lust...

Unbelievable!

I am so glad that so many even considered commenting on this thread. I know where you are all coming from. (Did I really say that?)
    I'm alone. Never gone that way.
    But I have this feeling that the next sexy person (GG, CD, TV, SM) that I encounter, had better watch out for me!
    Mary