Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Making out!

That is definitely not true!!

Not everyone crossdresses to satisfy sexual urges. I crossdress to relax and be a complete person. There is nothing sexual about it. It is about de-stressing and being myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi View Post
    Oh yes, it happens... Being "heterosexual" and "faithfully married" doesn't shut off sexual desires, whatever form they may take... If that were the case, heterosexual, faithfully married guys wouldn't crossdress.

Mitzi

[SIZE="3"]Ok let me make one thing clear my wife loves that I am with men!!!!! We are going to celebrate my 40th with me being gang ****ed!!!! We have done it before and she loves it she gets soooooo.....let's just say excited, that she is sloppy! I love to make her happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar

gurly girl 24/7,365

I have no desire to be with a crossdresser.I am totally into masculine men,so A guy in a dress does nothing for me. If it works for you though.....enjoy!

Steph

i have often thought about going all the way with another cder, the thought of it really turns me on. Never done anything like it before and would not know where to start. Would love to meet with somebody and be treated like a lady

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    Would love to meet a GG who liked CDers to make love! Other CDers just for friendship
    I have to agree....but insert wife for GG above.

It is indescribable to me, you connect on so many levels as well, from talking about makeup to even sports depending on the situation. It is not so much about sex as it is kindred spirits