Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Passing as a guy or girl?

Passing as a guy or girl?

Hey everyone. I was thinking about this earlier. Do a majority of you out there like to dress to pass as a girl or as a guy still? I like to dress at home but I have not gone out dressed up. I think today I might head out with just Guess jeans on and a regular Tee. Hopefully I can pass as a regular guy. I personally like to dress just at home. Most of my femme clothes are comfort clothes. Soft cottons and stuff from VS. My fav brand right now.

hello

for me its a girl thing,i hate to wear pants.wearing a dress and nice top is what makes me happy.i wish i was a girl 24/7,but it cant be that way.maybe one day.

I pass.....as a Tgirl!

Aspiring Member
    No one will care if you wear girl jeans. Well, unless they have flowers stiched on them or something. I've worn girl jeans to church, no one has said a word. Your fine, relax.
    Women who wear pants and skirts are shocked, just shocked a husband would do the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by noname View Post
    No one will care if you wear girl jeans. Well, unless they have flowers stiched on them or something.
    Boo-hiss, giggle!

If you've noticed the trend, they're making fem jeans with NO decorations. Heck, if I'm gong to wear fem jeans, I want flowers or fancy stitchng on them, yes I want people to know that I'm a man wearing fem clothes, else I'd be wearing men's jeans, ewwwy.

Of course, most of the time I bypass this dilema, and wear a denim skirt in "guy" mode, giggle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member
    If your jeans look just the same, whats the point?

Stephenie

I like the classy look phyllis47's Avatar

Dress Up As

Definately a girl..... It always feels to good. Nice blouse, tight skirt, heels... probably black skirt and blue frilly blouse...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dressing as a women is the most fun.

Love: Phyllis

I try to pass as me.
    Most people will see me as boy (or weirdhead )... only sometimes there is confusion ... and I don't pretend to be a GG.

I just remembered, in my early twenties, I used to be accused by some people of being a MALE impersonator. I never argued with them but never said I was either and this was when wearing guy jeans.Go figure!

Platinum Member
    i think in either mode i spill over some ...

I wear skirts and girls jean often in guy mode and even fully dressed I have a very male build so i can never pass.

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    I really try to pass as "lovely", or "adorable" (thanks KewtNCurvy!), "Beautiful", "Refreshing", "Amazing", and occasionally as "Sexy!".

Sometimes people can only see "Curious", or "Disturbing", or "Spinache in Teeth". That is how they apply their experience to my expression.

I can create the impression of "Woman" for those generous souls that look at me with kind, and
    'soft' eyes, or that is a bit easier to see than "Man", and I work at it with deep intention.

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Aspiring Member

Smile

When I go out I like to pass as Me,

I feel very comfortable wearing a skirt, nice top, and looking very femme.

I have never had any problems when I have been out as Denise, if fact, i have had a couple of gg's that i have met at a friends house, tell me that if I myself had not told them i was TS, that they would not have believed any one else

Denise

My objective is to present the best possible image I can. I try not to worry about passing. When I fretted over passing it took the fun out of being out in public. I think that constant worry also made me stick out so that I attracted attention to myself. By concentrating on looking nice I am more relaxed. When I am relaxed, I don't draw attention to myself, and I can move around in public without being read so often.

I think it is true that when you act like you belong, your presence isn't questioned. I like to wear classy feminie clothing. My favorite look is the feminine business look. A skirt with a hem that comes to the knee is still sexy without being over the top. By wearing a business suit, I can usually get away with higher heels or a low cut blouse.

Nope, I don't worry about presenting as a girl or a boy. I just want to look "nice."

Sally

I don't think I pass well in either mode any more...

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Karren,

Who cares if we pass anyway. As long as we are happy and having fun, that's all that matters!

Quote Originally Posted by Claudia Zylindrias View Post
    I wear skirts and girls jean often in guy mode and even fully dressed I have a very male build so i can never pass.
    I always wear skirts when I go out...Jeans skirts or straight solid colored skirts..Wish I could do more, but my face and my heights (6"4) give me away..No matter how good the makeup/wig would be...I look more like a joke of a female. Some stuff you just can't change..
    [SIZE=2]It is Snowing Down South...[/SIZE]

i don't dress to pass. being unnoticed isn't quite as fun. it's more fun when people think i'm insane.

Quote Originally Posted by SallyStone View Post
    Karren,

Who cares if we pass anyway. As long as we are happy and having fun, that's all that matters!
    Well I don't care for sure and haven't been happy all week.... Especially since my doctor forbid me from eating chocolate or caffeine or alcohol or garlic or tomato based priducts... Grrrrrrr.. I get real bitchy without caffeine.. Lol

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I usually dont pass as a female, when wearing dresses or skirts, sometimes I do pass when I get a professional makover. I do wear girls jeans when in guy mode, even though they dont have flowers or fancy stitching, some women still notice. I wear womens pants when in guy mode because they fit me better.

I sometimes think one reason my wife is so accepting of my crossdressing is that she feels I have absolutely no chance of ever passing. I have the classic mesomorph body type, sharp facial features and the neanderthal brow. No matter what I do, I look like a guy wearing girls clothes. I do it anyway.

Luckily for me, I don't really care. I have no desire for going out wearing a dress. I confine my dressing to the bedroom and it will probably stay that way for the foreseeable future.

On the other hand, I was out shopping with my wife the other day and realized that we were dressed almost exactly the same - jeans and t-shirt and tennis shoes. But I don't think I passed as a female and she definitely couldn't pass a male.

I often pass, depending on how good of a job I do..

It's hard to tell sometimes though because either way no one usually says anything..

on rare occasions, I get mistaken for a girl in guy mode though..

I didn't think this thread would generate so many posts. Personally I just like the idea of wearing fem clothes but I just don't want the attention so i just want to pass as a guy.

Once a Girl,always a Girl Dita_B's Avatar
    New Westminster, a city within the city of Vancouver, BC, Canada

Definately try to pass

I dress to try to pass. No doubt about that. Whether or not I am successful, I don't know, as I cannot know what the people I encounter think when the scan me.

But I like to think I pass as a woman at least 50% of the time... and improving. That may have many reasons... People in general don't pay much attention and if they do, a majority doesn't seem to care.

The ones that pay attention are generally the teenage girls. I assume they are so insecure themselves and therefore constantly look around for input.

The other category that pays attention are the older ladies. They sometimes stare in ... unbelief? I think I don't pass in either of those categories. But I don't care, really.

The ones I find I normally pass easily with are the guys. They take a quick glance and walk along. Sometimes they are gallant and open doors. But mostly they hardly seem to notice anything out of the ordinary.

So, my answer is: I try to pass, whether I am successful or not. I just keep working on it with the means I have. I know I will probably never pass all the time, but I will do my darnest to achieve an as high a mark as humanly possible.

Why? Because I LOVE it.

Dita.

I dress to pass as female and mostly succeed. I don't usually "dress to disappear" as I usually try to look pretty and trendy. Don't wear baggy or really casual clothes and tend toward slim and tailored (my wife would say "tight") clothing.
    Last edited by Sally24; 07-30-2007 at 05:36 AM.
    Sally