Thread: don't know where the girl went

don't know where the girl went

Took my bike to a biker rally on the week-end.burnouts,loud-pipes,customs,leather venders,tattoo artist.you know the deal right.Well i love hunter birds eagles,hawks,owls and before you know it the guy in me is setting in a chair getting an eagle head tottooed on my upper arm.So much for going femme with bare arms.Nothing lady like about a eagle head but on the plus side my wife loves it justabit

No worries there hon. There are cover-up items designed to help cover up tattoos. I have both upper arms tattooed and still can go out sleeveless with the right cover-up applied.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Guess you'll just have to move further north!! Maybe up near the artic circle where you can wear long sleves all year round! Lol. Change ocupations to say a Soumi female reindeer herder up in northern Finland..

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    the guy in me is setting in a chair getting an eagle head tottooed on my upper arm.
    Heh heh heh. That's not gonna look too good, in a sleeveless dress, and heels.

Karen After having spent a fair amount of time in Mexico and Texas i'm as far north as i plan on going.If one of you girls want to send me a green card this eagle wants to fly south.Hee hee justabit

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda G View Post
    Heh heh heh. That's not gonna look too good, in a sleeveless dress, and heels.
    Ever see "Kat Von D" on Miami Ink ? She's a doll but tatooed all over.

Like i'm a bit worried about the tattoo that i'm going to get on my right shoulder blade. I love wearing strappless dresses and halter tops. It's gonna be a dead give away that i'm a guy with a big eagle on my shoulder.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

I want a tattoo

I have always said I would never get one (identifying marks and all that...)

But I LOVE those tribal tats all the GGs are getting on their lower backs. GOD THAT IS HOT!!!!

Morgan
    “Truth Hits Everybody"