Thread: Totally in me element

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!

Totally in me element

This was one of those weekend that has been planned for months. -kids agay and wife well warned that Samantha was going to be arouns from friday night till sunday late. Well it all stared out as a disater, problems at work and other things at home meant firday night was a disaster. Saturday started with a bit of a disagreement with my wife but we patched thing up and she said we neded to go shopping - you know groceries etc. Well that went of then we popped into a few clothing stores and she actually started sugesting tht some clothes she was trying on might suite me. Anyway, we ended up having some fun shopping for both of us ladies. By the time we got back it was late afternoon. I did the full body shave (its been a while) taped and tucked it all away and then we had the most lovely eveing dressing up and taking a few photo's etc - the night carried on till late and ended in the perfect way (use your imagination). Woke up this morning as Sam, dressed with make-up and spent the whole day fem. I am now dressed in this lovely eveing dress and I am still on cloud nine - pitty tomorrow in monday and its back to normal!!!!

social babe
    Hi tall Sam ,

Sounds like you had a "full-on" day of fun , dont you just hate the day after ? , comming back to earth is just no fun.
    [SIZE=3]Merinda[/SIZE]

What a great-sounding weekend! I am soooo jealous!
    I just hate waking up, and all that extra scrubbing needed to get all the make-up off!

Hope that you will be enoying many more!
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

wow what a wonderful weekend you had, thanks for sharing it with us.

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie1 View Post
    What a great-sounding weekend! I am soooo jealous!
    I just hate waking up, and all that extra scrubbing needed to get all the make-up off!

Hope that you will be enoying many more!
    Billie, it was great until the morning and the scrubbing started. Just a warning about shiny gold nailvanish - its hell trying to clean the specks off!!

Anyway, seeing that the kids are away all week, when I got home this eveing, I went immediately went to the bedroom - off went the work clothes, on went the bra, thong, breast forms, blouse and 3/4 linen trousers. Wife was a bit suprised when I walked into the lounge but there was a hint of a smile!!! Planning on doing it all again tomorrow night and every change I get for the next two weeks - hopefully my SO wont get annoyed!