Thread: I did the total fem look

Talking I did the total fem look

I did it once again. I had a few days off and decided to immerse myself in my feminine counterpart to the "N"th degree. Dresses, skirts and heels all day every day and nightgowns at night. Wigs, and full makeup of course.

As a dyed in the wool CD it's easy to relish such an "vacation" from the regular existance but my CD urge is always on my mind. This time I decided to give myself another "overdose" to maybe get a break.

I did the total fem look and feel for four days until finally my desire was more than satiated. I have spent the remainder of the weekend as my regular self and relish the feeling of the "no CD" thoughts. I am sure those thoughts will return but It's nice to be in guy mode once in a while too and to forget about that latient hobby that is everpresent on our minds. Just a thought. It's liberating!

Shiny

Yeah... I agree with you to a certain extent, Shiny - my dressing comes and goes in cycles. But mine are slower, I think - and it goes in a double loop, from what I've noticed; and is rather controlling of me, than the other way around.

I'll get: "Guy time", "Girl time", "Guy time", "Serious TS time"... (and revert to beginning.)

TS time has more feelings of wanting to be a woman, and transition than "girl time" does... sometimes almost to the point of depression and self-resentment. (I'm in TS time right now, with no serious thoughts of self-destruction! )

K xx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

I hope you don't mind, but I changed the title... it almost gave me heart failure Nice to see you've had a great time too
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

You are lucky to be able to indulge for so long! I would love to be able to dress for days at a time. I'm usually lucky to get a few hours every so often
    (not nearly often enough). I too have problems with constantly thinking about dressing. Does staying en femme for days work? Just wondering.
    Yours truly, Brooke A.

Good for you, It is well worth the time and effort to see what is like to be in femme mode. Last year I lived as a woman for 6 days in a row on vacation. I went shopping, to musiums, to breakfast, lunch, and dinner, I even bought fireworks at a fireworks store while in femme mode. I thought that it would slow down my disire to dress as a female. It was a wonderful time to spend nearly a week as a female, when the time came to go back to male clothes I had a different reaction, I wanted to continue wearing dresses, makeup, and being a woman, so over the past year, I have struggled with this desire to be a woman full time. I have finally decided to make the leap and transition to living full time as a woman, it will take alot of money to get the facial feminization surgery, and the breast implants, and other feminization procedures done such as electrolysis, and hip implants. I am scared and excited at the same time. I do not plan to get SRS.

Aspiring Member

Smile

I am so glad that you were able to enjoy your femme time. I am sure that it was a great time for you.

I know from where you are coming when it comes to spend some time in your femme persona.

Last feb. I went on a short vacation for 10 Days, and was Denise from the time I left home till I returned.

Again in March, i was away for a whole month. From the Day i left home till I returned, I was Denise.
    It was so nice to be able to be the real me, however the hard part was going back to drab, when I got home.

I found it so comfortable and relaxing to be able to be out and about as Denise, and had no negative reactions anywhere I went, and was always treated like a lady no matter wether i was shopping or out for dinner

Denise

Once a year I go to provincetown mass. for the fantasia fair. I go for 3 nights. Last year I drove up dressed and stayed dressed until i left. I look forward to it all year. This year will be my 9th year.

Terri

An whole month enfemme, that is awsome. I think if I were to have spent a whole month enfemme, there would have been no going back to my male self.
    that is why I struggled just after 6 days of dressing enfemme. I almost came out to everybody that I knew. now I am finally going to go full time enfemme, I am making all the neccesary steps to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly View Post
    Yeah... I agree with you to a certain extent, Shiny - my dressing comes and goes in cycles. But mine are slower, I think - and it goes in a double loop, from what I've noticed; and is rather controlling of me, than the other way around.

I'll get: "Guy time", "Girl time", "Guy time", "Serious TS time"... (and revert to beginning.)

TS time has more feelings of wanting to be a woman, and transition than "girl time" does... sometimes almost to the point of depression and self-resentment. (I'm in TS time right now, with no serious thoughts of self-destruction! )

K xx
    I know what you mean. I seem to go in cycles...always have.

Right now, I am feeling very TS, and very depressed about it. Last week, I was feeling very Girl. It was weeks ago that I was feeling very guy, but I know it is coming...and part of me dreads it. Maybe that is the depression.

I guess I need help.

Anyone know if Alcohol and Viccodin really work as a suicide agent?

Only kidding...

Morgan

I have been depressed since I lived enfemme for 6 days, now that I decided to go full time I am much happier now.

Just here to make freinds
    Being away from CDing always makes me want it more - I can spend most the day in trans - but by the end of the day I am ready for my old self - I used to think that being hung over brought on my wanting to CD - now I think it's more to relax - sort of a hobby. One of these days though - when I have the time I am going to see how long I can go en femme..
    Really enjoying this!!!

total fem look

Hi all, for me I could do the total fem look and stay that way!!!! Whenever I am "dressed" I feel so much better about myself. I'll say this, if I wasn't married I would become the woman of my dreams in a "New York minute"

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

This is actually my first time on the site but I joined months ago. Its amazing that you can find this many ppl basically going thru the same thing "mentally". I thought I was going crazy at first but now I read what you posted and I see I'm not alone. Feels damn good to be a girl sometimes doesn't?

B

I love it when i can stay en femme for several days, and get excited when the time is getting nearerWhen i eventually pluck up courage to go out i may never go back to drab

New England, somewhere on the fringe of genderland

Question

-
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda C View Post
    I used to think that being hung over brought on my wanting to CD - now I think it's more to relax - sort of a hobby...
    Wow Linda, that's so wild, me too ! I definetly feel totally girly when I'm having a morning after..... I have just gotta dress and lounge around enfem ! Wierd ! I wonder if it's some sort of brain chemical imbalance or what ?

I would love to be able spend a couple days completely en femme. I 'm hoping to take a walk on the wild sie this fall. I mean all us girls want to be able to show off- right?
    Amelia

i look foward tyo the times i get to dress but i rarely dio these days its a bit of a shame. i dont get the urge to do it as much as i did ealier in my life but i do want those urges to come back