Thread: negative experinces

negative experinces

your negative experinces???

I'm sure it's not easy to talk about, but please all you lovely ladys out there, please, tell me about your negative experinces. It's not the idea to frighten myself, to break me down again and then never be able to come out of the closet. I really, really prefer the good tales here in the forum for my self-assurance, but as example: I have a gay couple in my very close friendship and when they start to talk about their experinces and all those places you should better stay off as a gay person, it makes me shiver and painful I have to realize that it seems - that the world may not be ready for us and I really don't wanna kill myself at that special day when I tell everybody about Val?

I'm running through all those threats here and I do like and love the positive stories about nice saleswoman etc. ...

... but what are your negative experinces, they must exist otherwise there wouldn't be any reason for many of us to hide the way we do, excepting that we're just assuming that the world has such a negative feedback on us. I'm still hiding because of that idea (I'm an alien) but I have no real benchmark as everything is just a guess without live-experience.

love, take care
    we fear what we don’t understand

Valery

i don't think of it as a neg experience but it was the 1st time a man saw me wearing a dress.

Ms Veronica dressed me up as her prissy french maid and ordered some food- the delivery man showed up and i answered the door as a very sissy maid. She had me answer the door and pay for the food i was wearing a sign the said "sissy ******* maid" I could tell at once just by rhe way he looked at me that he knew i was a sissy. It was a look of shock and contempt. He didn't say anything to me but the look told me what he thought of me..Men can be such pigs .
    hugs
    amelia

my negative experince is when it was my 21st birthday i decided to go and buy some femme clothes and i bought one of them, a bra, from k-mart.

Basically the storeclerks were giggling at me and also the people in the que were giggling at me. i felt trapped. then the stupid guy clerk decided he would do a price check over the mi9crophone just to rub it in... they also kept me waiting at the que for 15 minutes while other people went past and i'm here holding a bra

how ten years can change society i dont think people would do that right now. it was horrible. i should have caused a major fuss and abused them or asked for the manager and got the 4 of them sacked over it but i stood there silent and humiliated.

then in the afternoon i was incredibly depressed. When it was the nighttime i was with my family and i just sat there, on my birthday, silent and deeply depressed.

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar

In and Luckily out of "the RED ZONE !"

I went to get gas early in the morning on Sunday. I was dressed in my Saturday Evening outfit - Black single piece pants and top, black and gold scarf, short blonde wig, gold jewelry accessories.

I was in heaven about looking good, and going to a self-help meeting in my party clothes (no time to change).

I was accosted at the pump by a man wanting to pump my gas and clean my windows for money. He told me a hard luck story. I'm a bleeding heart so I let him clean my windshield, while I pumped my gas.

He finished with the windshield and came over to me and just stared at me like I was raw meat, and said he'd like to have 5 minutes with me....I told him I'm not interested, and he withdrew and cleaned windows some more.

He comes back and says he would like "just 30 minutes with me". Now I know I am in the "Red Zone" with this guy and about to get into a fight or raped if I don't act wisely.

I saw myself walk a step closer, fix on his eyes and tell him "I need you to go away."

He got it, and withdrew from sight.

I finished with the gas, and got into the car, and then noticed him coming around the back of the Gas Station Kiosk toward me, and I locked the door, buckled my belt, and deliberately, and none too slowly drove away.

I handled it well, yet realize that it could have gone very wrong if I was under the weather, or upset about something else. I was lucky to nonviolently drive him away, and to drive away before violence occurred.

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

My negative experience(s) have been in my mind, imagining all the things that could go wrong. The reality has never lived up to the expectation. I have found that if you just spend a short time planning before heading out the door pays huge dividends. Use some common sense when planning an outing.
    • There is safety in numbers... go out with friends/family if at all possible.
    • Wear clothing and makeup appropriate to the activity you are doing.
    • Use some common sense in selecting places to go. Places with a high testosterone count may be a bad choice.
    • Avoid areas that are unlit and deserted.
    • Be confident! You have as much right to be out as anyone else.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

the worst that happened to me was i was walking out of my appt complex in a dress and i heard laughing and someone yell "PENIS!!!" as i walked by. lol. they were saying other things but i couldn't hear well enough to understand. it didn't bother me, i wasn't trying to pass at all.

then i went to go watch the 4th of july fireworks.

My last time out, in May, I was walking past an office building. There were a group of young girls outside smoking,and I wasn't fooling any of them.They started with the whistles and "hey baby" catcalls.But you know what?I kind of liked it,so I guess it wasn't really a negative to me.Laugh it off, and move on.
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

My last humiliation happened a while back. I started cd'ing very young. When i was thirteen, i used to order from sears catalogue and that's how i bought my underwear. One day, I had to go downtown to the mall to pick up my order. I decided i would love to feel as femenine as i could so i put on a bra and french high cut underwear. I also found out previous to that, that girls have a higher waistline and so wear the pants higher at the waist than men do. So i wore a pair of jeans just as high as a girl would. I looked in the mirror and i loved what i saw. Went out the door took the bus, when i got on i noticed a couple of girls giggling. Good thing it was just the couple of girls and i on the bus besides the driver. They came and told me, "you know, if you are going to wear a bra and french high cuts, either look like a girl or make sure the underwear lines arent visible" since then, i've been paranoid about underwear lines in drab mode. Although i've started working out en femme to take it a step at the time.

*hugs*
    Jess.

When I first started going out in public i was not very passable apparently because a couple of kids saw me and one said "I can see his ..thing"
    nowadays, people sometimes give me that uncertain look and i hear whispering that sounds like "is that a man? i'm not sure." I can live with that.
    never had any dangerous experiences yet. knock on wood. unless you count the time i gave my number to the wrong guy and he left about 100 increasingly threatning voice mails. eeww.

I've never had any noteworthy bad experiences on the outside, aside from the weird looks from cashiers (shopping while looking in-between genders). But I would like to share an embarrassing situation while I was married. I had, for years, enjoyed wearing pantyhose while sleeping, a secret only my ex and I shared. One morning, still asleep, my 6 yr old daughter came into the bedroom to say goodbye on her way to school. Instead of waking me, she saw my exposed nylon leg and freaked out! She went running to her mother, asking her why 'dad' was wearing tights! Well, to sum it up, she calmed her down by telling her it was a special 'dare' and it wasn't anything to worry about or talk about anymore. But when my ex got me alone, she freaked out telling (yelling) me the whole ordeal and how she couldn't continue covering for me, as well as to be more careful and private about it. My daughter never did bring it up, but years later, she commented that I was acting too much like a girl!
    Just Be Yourself

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you like oldies radio, check out http://www.thehop-radio.com and hear me LIVE ! Play lots of free games or join our shoutbox chat while you listen too!

Once a Girl,always a Girl Dita_B's Avatar
    New Westminster, a city within the city of Vancouver, BC, Canada

No negatives...

Actually, I find there are no negatives in cross dressing, all experiences are only steps on the way to perfection...

Dita.

I don't consider being read, getting clocked, wierd stares and giggles as negative experiences... Just part of the hobby.. And by that definition I've never had a negative experience.. Yet.. After 47 years of crossdressing.. Well except when my wife found out... Mother of all negative experiences!! Lol.

Have a friend who lived in London... And was out enfemme one evening when a gang of boys jumped her and beat her unconsious.. She woke up in the hospital.... No money and no ID.. And when discharged had to walk home during the day, enfemme back to her flat... Semi beatup.... Now that's negative!!!!

Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 07-31-2007 at 06:50 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Once a Girl,always a Girl Dita_B's Avatar
    New Westminster, a city within the city of Vancouver, BC, Canada

No negative, but a felony

Have a friend who lived in London... And was out enfemme one evening when a gand of boys jumped her and beat her unconsious.. She woke up in the hospital.... No money and no I'd.. And when discharged had to walk home during the day, enfemme back to her flat... Semi beatup.... Now that's negative!!!!
    Yes, that s*cks. But JMHO that doesn't qualify as an average negative experience, it is way beyond as your friend was clearly the subject of a felony.

Dita.

Quote Originally Posted by Dita_B View Post
    Yes, that s*cks. But JMHO that doesn't qualify as an average negative experience, it is way beyond as your friend was clearly the subject of a felony.

Dita.
    May not be average or typical but there's like almost a 100% chance she wouldn't have been beat up if she hadn't been enfemme.. Still a possibility you have to take into account depending where you live and where you go out enfemme.. I sure make my plans to keep me out of harms way... And avoid places where gorups of teenages hang out... Especially on Friday nights.. Doesn't take much common sence to make any outting a much safer one!!

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I've had some SCUBA scares on the seabed at 150 feet depth in pitch darkness with equipment problems, but none compare with the heart attack inducing events when crossdressing goes bad...starting with worst first:

The time I went walking through a mall. A gang of a dozen or so teenage girls spotted me and started screaming "Look, it's a guy." and howling with laughter. The 1/4 mile walk back to my car in my leather mini skirt and heels followed by a howling mob was the longest walk in my life. That was years ago and I did eventually recover my confidence and learn to dress more appropriately.

In my home office, sitting in front of this PC in office girl mode late at night doing some programming work. I had recently come out to my wife and she had seen me dressed a few times but was not 100% comfortable with it. I thought things would be OK with me out of sight quietly working late at night and was in heaven. She walked in to my office and went hysterical when she saw me. I have never recovered from that and simply cannot dress when she is around...which means I hardly get to dress at all.

On one of my rare outings I was doing some photography in an idyllic location in girl mode. A car went past, stopped and backed up. I retreated to my car and drove off. The other car followed me and a chase ensued ! I'll fill in the details if anybody is interested, but that very scary event did have a reasonably positive ending.
    Last edited by Lilith Moon; 07-31-2007 at 07:03 AM.

My worst experience was when i was working for my wife delivering stock to companies, it had been raining all day and the roads were very wet, my wife was driving the car and she took a corner a bit too fast skidded and smashed into a garden wall, i didnt know it at the time but i had broken my sternum and was in a lot of pain l was taken to hospital and was undressed by a couple of nurses, underneath my clothes i had the works on tights, knickers bra complete with chiken fillets, i mean what do you say? Just came right out and said i was a tranny, one of the nurses just smiled and said your not the first and you wont be the last made me feel a lot more easier about the situation

When I was in college I had just started dating a girl who was totally perfect for me: elegantly beautiful, a natural domme, and a fine dresser with the most beautiful lace underwear. I felt girly and happy next to her, and I was sure that we would spend many happy years dressed en femme together. On our third date I told her how beautiful she was, and that I shared her taste in lingerie. She became very cold and distant, and that was the last time we spoke.

She was so perfect, that I've always thought that, after getting over the shock of me, she would discover another panty boy to fulfill her natural tendencies. I wonder if it happened.

The lesson for me was to go cautiously into the night, drop some hints and float some balloon before showing your underwear. I've discovered I can't really tell how anyone will react. One of my best gg friends is very conservative and straight-laced. She was my supervisor at work and would have been the last person I would tell. A gg confidant at work gave her some hints, and she actually came to me to find out more. We are friends--she loves me to visit her enfemme!

xoxo chrissie

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    On one of my rare outings I was doing some photography in an idyllic location in girl mode. A car went past, stopped and backed up. I retreated to my car and drove off. The other car followed me and a chase ensued ! I'll fill in the details if anybody is interested, but that very scary event did have a reasonably positive ending.
    I would be interested in hearing about this since you say it has a reasonably positive ending Lilith.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

hi,

one other "negative" experience....brought on by myself. i did field work with a gg friend. we lived in trailers during the week, and she's leave hers unlocked on the weekend. one weekend i stayed on the site, and was unable to resist exploring her bra collection (i already felt i knew them intimately).

when she returned, and i was hanging with her in her trailer, her eyes went repeatedly to her lingerie drawer. nothing was said, but she never left her trailer unlocked after that. i felt awlful, and have since been very respectful of other's things, even though the temptation is sometimes very great!

chrissie

I can remember most every negative experience I've had at work or in school. I can not recall any really negative experiences I've had while dressed. The act of dressing over rides any negativity.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Very negative for me

I dressed to the nines in a very casual way. Considering it's summer in NC, I wore a knee length denim skirt, and a 3/4 sleeve "I Love Dale JR" top with full makeup, a wig and a pair of Dr Scholl sandals. I carried a cream colored canvas purse and went to a WalMart about an hour away from where I live. Broad daylight. I was "made" as soon as I walked up through the main entrance. I continued to attempt to shop for 20 minutes but everywhere I turned there were employees looking at me with grins on their faces.

I have had a couple of negative experiences...

The first is something I posted here at length. It was the first time I ventured out into public en femme. I was shoe shopping and the two SAs working behind the counter laughed and called me "sir" as I left. I was mortified at the time, I sort of laugh about it now.

Another, I was only 7, I was just putting on one of my mom's bras and my brother walked into the room. He had been outside playing hockey with friends. Oddly enough, I really do not remember him even saying anything. Just giving me a dirty look and turning around and leaving. He did later use it as ammunition in the form of threat to rat me out to my parents though...so don't think he was that cool with it!

Morgan