Thread: Do you dream about dressing?

Just here to make freinds

Do you dream about dressing?

Do you dream about dressing - and does it trigger a daytime urge to dress?
    I went about ten years without dressing but the dreams kept coming - you know the one where you are putting on the bra and then the panties and so on.... I didn't act on it until just recently - but it seem to me that my subconscious gurl is always lurking.
    Really enjoying this!!!

I used to have them ALOT in my mid teens, but not so often now maybe every 3 months or so. It sure does get me in the mood to dress when i do have them.

Most nights I do, sometimes its just dressing, sometimes its getting caught, sometimes its sexual, and sometimes I just dont have dreams of it. For me it does seem to help my wanting to dress, influences outfit ideas

Every week...

Almost weekly.....mine include being exposed in plublic, like at a mall....humm, might be a re-play of reality........

Hugs....

SandyR
    Last edited by SandyR; 08-05-2007 at 01:32 AM.
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Dreams-ah.....

mine include being in plublic, like at a supermarket shopping for food- hearing my heels clicking on the hard floor, and driving on the highway
    - dam those big trucks.

sometimes its hard to tell when its not a dream.

Linda Z

It's always about a female friend inviting me to see her lingerie drawer, then making me undress so that she can dress me in her stockings and suspenders, panties, slip, bra and camisole, commenting in hw much i seem to enjoy it as my body takes shape. Then we go into the living room for coffee to find that some of her girl friends are already there and love the way i look, wanting to touch and feel.
    Sometimes she might make me underdress so that we can go for lunch and she feels my suspenders, and straps and even slides her hand into my trousers.............

dreams

dreaming about getting dressed, and then i go out,shopping or throwing a party, so all the people i no are there saying how good you look...

social babe

yes

Hi Linda C ,

In a word "yes" !

Dreaming is most definatly something that will set me off , the dream tends to stick on my mind throughout the whole following day.
    Most of my dreams will envolve being in a shopping centre or similar.
    [SIZE=3]Merinda[/SIZE]

not sure that it set me off. Think that happened long before I could remember dreaming about it. These days, well actually for a long time now I dream about it on a regular basis. Found myself the other sitting round a table with 3 gg's and thinking you've all got breasts.I want them as well. So guess I now have to put up with daydreaming about it as well............

Yes, but not nearly often enough to suit me. I actually look forward to having those kind of dreams.

drea

I DREAM about dressing and shopping almost nightly and have daydreams too. What a rush.

Years ago...

...I had dreams about being in public with a way to short skirt on..or my slip was hanging out a mile and people laughed and called me a weirdo.
    I never figured out if I was male or female in those dreams
    [SIZE=2]It is Snowing Down South...[/SIZE]

I rarely dream about being dressed, but when I have it's been about trying to keep from being found out.

Ruthie

I have those dreams also.When i'm at work when i have this mind dream,about putting on that bra.I know that i always have one in my knapshack,(clean one mind you).So i excuse myself,go out to vechile,take out bra,go to wash room and put on.Now i feel the fullfilment of my dream.There is no sense to me to wait 5 more hours at work dreaming about it.

I do have dreams of being dressed as a woman!

Sometimes they seem so real that when I wake up I actually have resideual body sensations of the tight bra and/or girdle, silky nylons, soft silky panties, soft sensation around my neck from long hair and/or dangly earrings. The feelings last for several hours and are wonderful!!!

Does anyone else know what I mean??

Love,
    Stephanie
    Stephanie Kay

"We all just want to be loved!"

I do dream about it. Usually whenever the dream starts I'm already dressed and I see someone I know and they want to talk to me. I'm terrified being caught dressed but they seem not to notice, then they need somthing or call somone else over to discuss somthing and I am left with no way out and nowhere to hide.

I don't of dressing any more did years ago. Now it's about buying a new outfit or going someplace special. Like the theater or a museum.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I don't dream about dressing, per say. I do dream that I'm a woman, almost exclusively...... but clothing are not specifically part of the dream

I've never really had a dream of dressing before. Then again, I have little to no memory of my dreams, hehe.

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

Constantly

I dream of it day and night, it is part of me. Can't wait to dress, and get comfortable. I just would not feel complete without it.
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

i can't really say i've dreamed about dressing but i have had dreams about waking up and by some act of god, i was a GG, like he finally relized his mistake and corrected it, i love them, the only problem with them is that when i really wake up i'm still stuck in my prision, that is my body and i just want to scream. plus i don't think the dream's fuel my dressing, i think my dressing fuels the dreams since most nights i go to bed dressed en femme, and Yes I'm still waiting to wake up from the nightmere that i call my life, and find out it was just a bad dream and that i'm really a GG. Lol~ a girl can dream right
    [SIZE="3"]"All I Know is that the choices we make dictate the life's we live, to thy ownself be True." Danny DeVieto Reinassance Man[/SIZE]

Ashley Lynn

This link was removed as we do not allow personal business websites without permission

Silver Member

Not often, but yes!

Very recently, I had a very vivid dream where I had on a very pink, very full satin gown. I would say it looked most like a Cinderella ball gown. Don't remember too many details, except I never wanted to take it off and I was quite disappointed when I woke to realize it was a dream. Any Jungians out there who want to try interpreting?