Thread: Today's NEW experience...SWIMMING!

Today's NEW experience...SWIMMING!

I've been wanting to go swimming enfemme for a long time. I've gone in my own pool many times, but wanted to do it in public. I had originally planned to wear a t-shirt over my one piece swimsuit but decided I really didn't want to do that.

My GG friend and I packed a picnic today and went to a local state campsite at a lake. I wore my one piece suit I got from LB Catalog last summer, threw a pair of denim shorts over it, a peach colored women's oxford shirt, and a pair of brown slides. I wore a black control panty under the suit to keep certain "bits" out of sight.

We grilled burgers and enjoyed a nice picnic. Then it was time. Slipped off the denim shorts and we walked over to the beach. Being a Sunday afternoon, it was pretty crowded. I took off my shirt and headed for the water. We walked on out to the deeper area where there weren't so many kids splashing around. It felt so awesome standing there in the lake, surrounded by people, in a women's swimsuit. We stayed in the water until we started to get chilled then grudgingly headed for shore. Walked back to our picnic area in just the suit and hung out awhile drying out. It was a gorgeous day and very enjoyable. When we had to leave, I slipped my shorts and shirt back on over my suit and we headed home.

It blows my mind the things that can be done out and about and nobody pays any attention. Can't believe what I've been missing all these years.

Joyce
    Visit my website at:
    http://www.geocities.com/joyce1702/

[SIZE="3"]"Make Music Not War"[/SIZE]

Sounds fun. I once wore a one-piece in an indoor pool- nice suit with breast forms. Only a few people swimming. Waited at one end for right time- slipped off my t-shirt, put on my cap- slid in smiling with my red lipstick on- swam laps for a while- hopped out. I'm sure the 2 female lifeguards walking around were wondering what was up- especially as i slipped into the guys locker room when i was done!

Quote Originally Posted by Joyce1702 View Post
    I've been wanting to go swimming enfemme for a long time. I've gone in my own pool many times, but wanted to do it in public. I had originally planned to wear a t-shirt over my one piece swimsuit but decided I really didn't want to do that.

My GG friend and I packed a picnic today and went to a local state campsite at a lake. I wore my one piece suit I got from LB Catalog last summer, threw a pair of denim shorts over it, a peach colored women's oxford shirt, and a pair of brown slides. I wore a black control panty under the suit to keep certain "bits" out of sight.

We grilled burgers and enjoyed a nice picnic. Then it was time. Slipped off the denim shorts and we walked over to the beach. Being a Sunday afternoon, it was pretty crowded. I took off my shirt and headed for the water. We walked on out to the deeper area where there weren't so many kids splashing around. It felt so awesome standing there in the lake, surrounded by people, in a women's swimsuit. We stayed in the water until we started to get chilled then grudgingly headed for shore. Walked back to our picnic area in just the suit and hung out awhile drying out. It was a gorgeous day and very enjoyable. When we had to leave, I slipped my shorts and shirt back on over my suit and we headed home.

It blows my mind the things that can be done out and about and nobody pays any attention. Can't believe what I've been missing all these years.

Joyce

I'm not sure how "public" it was, but I have done this at a friends home, wearing a one piece at one time, and a bikini at another. Always a wonderful time to allow for Kandis to get some water time as well.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I had to take down part of my stockade fence to allow a tree remover to get into my yard. Until I get the fence back up, I won't be swimming in my pool until after dark. Oh well, there's always the lake again.

Only downside from yesterday's swimming adventure was, when I took my shirt off last night, I had gotten burned and the outline of my swimsuit clearly shows. I burn easily and SHOULD have used sunblock. Live and learn.

Joyce
    Visit my website at:
    http://www.geocities.com/joyce1702/

[SIZE="3"]"Make Music Not War"[/SIZE]

well done on ur bravery

i love to go swimming en femme. i have been to the beach a couple of times but it was a back beach not with many people.

Swimming is great enfem i have a pool and i just enjoy putting on a 1 pc, or bikini.Floating around and getting tan lines.