Thread: No Tan Lines... Again

No Tan Lines... Again

This is the third time this summer I had attempted to try to get a bikini tan line. I make Casper look like someone off Bay Watch. I was out in this sun for 3 hours today, trying to bake the lines. I haven't used sunblock either, hoping it would make it easier. As usual, the sun didn't want to work with me. I am on vacation this week, and Mileena has been around since 11 pm Saturday. She did enjoy laying out on the deck. The feeling was awesome with the sun (when it wasn't being covered by the clouds) beating down on my barely clothed body. But the sun kept disappearing enough where I didn't even so much as start to show some marks. All three times the weather has been like this. I may try it one more time Wednesday. I specifically bought this bikini for this summer. I did think to take a couple of pictures the best I could with my cell phone. But I have no way at this time to get them off. Laying out in the sun did give me some time to think. I am far from passable, but I am toying with the idea of going to the drive in. I am wondering if it would be dark enough where no one will think to give me a second glance. I just hope I don't have to use the ladies room! Well, I hope to be able to try getting tan lines again Wednesday, but the weather is suppose to be the same... mostly cloudy.
    Man! I feel like a woman!

Hit the Electric Beach (tanning beds).
    -Sedona

Platinum Member
    tanning salon..... and email the pics from your phone to your email address.....

Guess what? This is the very first year that I've ever had tan lines. I have a very cute 2-piece orange bikini (No, I wouldn't wear it in public, not at my age) that really does the job on the deck in back. I don't know if the neighbors have seen me in it but so far, nothing heard. I hope my sucess continues.
    Kisses, Linda

Hon the sun works through the clouds- just be patient. I use a tanning bed myself, but am not into tan lines personally

I guess if you're into having them then do what you must. I just find it funny that a lot of women don't like showing tan lines Since I tan as a guy, I have none to inadvertently appear above the waist. Down below, let me just clarify, is only for my wife to see

Kassandra

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar

No Tan Lines Here Either

[SIZE="3"]No Tan Lines Here Either... I enjoy sunning at Sandy Hook here in NJ a NUDE Beach, Its a blast being there with my painted toes, have had a few compliments about them. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    Well, some people just don't tan. There could be an amino acid imbalance in your body. Buy some L-Tyrosine from your local health food store, or other place that sells supplements. This amino acid is what the body uses to create the tan color. See if that helps. Your diet might be lacking important amino acids that it cannot synthesize also. Maybe a complete amino acid supplement would be better. The body creates L-Tyrosine, but it does so by converting an amino acid that the body does not produce, and can only come from certain food sources. There is also a carotene that causes the more orangish colors. It might be regular vitamin A, but I don't remember.

As for tan line? No way for me. I stay tanned year-round using tanning beds. I too enjoy the nude beaches on occasion.

Regardless of anyone's fear of skin cancer, sun is important to convert fats in the blood to a form that the liver then converts to vitamin D. At least get some sun. Just don't let yourself burn.