Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Macho Guy vs Fem side

Me too. I drive a local delivery truck (manual labor involved), and work on cars and trucks for fun. I wear jeans, work boots, and a t shirt most of the time. CD is a very private thing for me.

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar

Nope!

Never had a macho side,hope I never do

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    I'm situationally macho.
    Like when all the undone macho stuff piles up and *must* be done - I go into "get-er-done" mode for a while or a week.
    I'm in a major one now, after putting stuff off to do the drag show. I am happy to remember how powerful I feel with tools in my hands, or, as a software guy - algorithms waiting in the corridors of my mind.

episodically macho
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

As a foreman with an irrigation company I work in a very macho world and my co-workers and customers would be very shocked if they knew that I wore panties and pantyhose to work. Bras are out, though, just would be pushing my luck to far.

Know exactly what you mean!

You and me both Stephanie. The two sides are completely distinct and autonomous as far as I am concerned - the fem side comes out when all the other stuff of the day is out of the way and the rest of the family are off doing other things (love it when they go off on holiday somewhere!). That's when the urge hits me, and I have to go with it whenever I can, but only in private. Just wish there was someone else to share the fantasies with.

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieT View Post
    Cooking to die for. I also love cooking. I am always looking for new things to cook except I look at my self as an Iron Chef wannabe. Maybe I could be the next Iron Chef Cat Cora but I am more likely to be Iron Chef Bobby Flay.
    Not me i'm more like Iron Chef Mario Batalli, i'm really good with the pastas and stuff like that the Italian food, but I also can be very creative when it comes to Tex-mex, or Cajon foods.

i love Cajon, my best Friends wife "The Cajon Kidd" makes a killer Jombolia, and a gumbo that is to die for
    [SIZE="3"]"All I Know is that the choices we make dictate the life's we live, to thy ownself be True." Danny DeVieto Reinassance Man[/SIZE]

Ashley Lynn

This link was removed as we do not allow personal business websites without permission

When I'm drab, I go out, drink with the boys, dance and have fun. When I'm drag, I go out, drink with the boys, dance and have fun. Somehow I don't see much difference, I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    I enjoy "boy" things (splitting firewood, sporting events, explorin the desert) and girl things (dressing up, makeup.) I think I'm living the best of both worlds.
    i agree. although my wife refuses to let me be me, i love the fact that i can do both(when she's not home). that's all going to change very soon though.it's compromise for both of us or splitsville.

When I'm in guy mode, I like doing guy stuff.
    I like driving my 3 cars, love watching sports, going target shooting, hanging out at the bars and clubs with the guys, dancing with the beautiful ladies, etc, etc.

When I'm in femme, I like to do feminine things, such as shopping, painting my toe nails, cooking (although I also do that as a guy), etc, etc.

However, my fem side does mix with my guy side and I'll sometimes go and shop for women's clothes.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

You know sometimes I almost wished I lived the life that [SIZE="4"]some[/SIZE] of you seem to think woman live but only sometimes ......... but you see I am far to busy actually living a life.

Until a few years ago I actually used to drive a fork lift and hump 50kg bags of coal around. load wagons with 2 tonnes of coal from getting it from the coal heap,putting it in the hopper, bagging it up and loading it on the wagon, course I also did the female bit of organising all the paper work for the load including producing invoices and the end paper work when the drivers came back in plus ran the office (including monthly VAT returns,end of year reports accounts ready for the accountant to give the final once over)and did all the good womanly things like run the home shop and look after and raise kids .

Sometimes I wonder where some of you get the idea that woman are itsy bitsy flighty things that don't actually do any graft ............ now before anybody gets upset this is just the impression SOME give not all and I just wanted to point out that there are some GG's out there that actually do hard graft and enjoy it and being a woman
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Jess,

I am happy you got to state your opinion. I for a fact know that being a woman is not all fun and pampering. My wife and I have always shared the work around the house and there is no job that is considered exclusively female. I also know that some females like or choose to do traditional male jobs or hobbies and I think that is great.That being said, I think my crossdressing and probably a lot of others is because we like the fem stuff. The makeup the clothes the pampering. I will never choose to go full time or or want to be a woman. I just like to explore some of the aspects of crossdressing.

Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by jess(SO) View Post
    You know sometimes I almost wished I lived the life that [SIZE="4"]some[/SIZE] of you seem to think woman live but only sometimes ......... but you see I am far to busy actually living a life.

Until a few years ago I actually used to drive a fork lift and hump 50kg bags of coal around. load wagons with 2 tonnes of coal from getting it from the coal heap,putting it in the hopper, bagging it up and loading it on the wagon, course I also did the female bit of organising all the paper work for the load including producing invoices and the end paper work when the drivers came back in plus ran the office (including monthly VAT returns,end of year reports accounts ready for the accountant to give the final once over)and did all the good womanly things like run the home shop and look after and raise kids .

Sometimes I wonder where some of you get the idea that woman are itsy bitsy flighty things that don't actually do any graft ............ now before anybody gets upset this is just the impression SOME give not all and I just wanted to point out that there are some GG's out there that actually do hard graft and enjoy it and being a woman
    My mom used to work with my dad every day-(he was a contractor) mixing mortar, carrying stone, using a circular saw and raised three kids. I do not have that opinion of women at all and totally respect all the hard work gg's do.

I am my macho side in my guy mode.My femme side is much nicer and very soft,femenine.My girlfriend Nikki,adoptive parents,my brother and sister noticed this right away.I am in my guy mode in the morning and afternoon,in my femme mode after I come home from work.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Claudia Zylindrias View Post
    funny thing about Engineers... LOL i'm a EE.
    [SIZE="3"]Same here I concider myself well rounded, can wrench a car in fem jeans and nice top, with my latex gloves on of course, add a little make-up change the earings and "Here Kristen". Luckly dont have to do much with the hair it is long brown with blonde and alburn highlighted.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]