Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Macho Guy vs Fem side

Macho Guy vs Fem side

I have been a macho guy all of my life and I do like that side of myself. In the words of Tim the Tool Man Taylor "More Power"

There is also the fem side of myself that enjoys the dressing and feeling fem although it is in private and only comes out occasionally.

Is there anyone else who has this Jeckel and Hyde type of personallity? I do have to admit the fem side is not as dominant as the Male side.

Stephanie

yep the mucho man side of me keeps telling its time to settle down and start a family, which is how i ended up in my dead end job as a server, while the girlie girl side of me keeps saying lets get our truck back and run with the flowers and never look back, which is why i'm planning on going back out on the road again, there is nothing more liberating then knowing if someone does see you en femme that unless you want them to they will never see you again Lol~
    [SIZE="3"]"All I Know is that the choices we make dictate the life's we live, to thy ownself be True." Danny DeVieto Reinassance Man[/SIZE]

Ashley Lynn

This link was removed as we do not allow personal business websites without permission

Yes Stephanie, i,m very similar. My macho side is very much one of "the lads". Very into modified cars,speed,boozing it up etc! While my femme side is very girly, loves pretty clothes, make up and enjoying any thing girly! It,s nice having the choice

Ditto

I'm the "out with the boys" type of guy (go to the ball game and have a few beers). But when I dressed, it has to be skirts, dresses, and blouses, no femine jeans, skorts, or "Daisy Dukes".

Quote Originally Posted by rebeca_abigail30 View Post
    I'm the "out with the boys" type of guy (go to the ball game and have a few beers). But when I dressed, it has to be skirts, dresses, and blouses, no femine jeans, skorts, or "Daisy Dukes".
    ohh come on the Daisy Dukes are possible the cutest shorts ever
    [SIZE="3"]"All I Know is that the choices we make dictate the life's we live, to thy ownself be True." Danny DeVieto Reinassance Man[/SIZE]

Ashley Lynn

This link was removed as we do not allow personal business websites without permission

But, like I said, I need the skirts, dresses, etc. I always dreamed about trying on wedding & prom dresses. I even tried on my prom date's dress. I saw it at the house she was staying at, and it was in the bathroom, and I couldn't resist. I have a picture of her wearing it at the prom in my wallet. I have also wore my wife's ex-roommate (before we were married)'s wedding dress. That was awesome. My wife was out to sea and I stayed at her apartment after I got out of the Navy and was able to dress everyday that she was gone (I was working at a temp agency).

Hi all, been lurking for a while...

This does strike a chord. I'm now very happy with my female side, especially when I get to dance in a skirt, wear make-up. It changes the way I walk, act and move, much to my girlfriend’s consternation.

On the other hand, I've done martial arts for a long time, love training and have a physically demanding job that I really enjoy. Even though I'm slim this plays havoc with looking fem, especially my hands and forearms.

I guess I sometimes see it as a balance, although if I had to choose a way of being all the time I'd go with my fem side.

Banned Read only
    even tho i love dressing i still enjoy my macho things i do. Ever time i am do9ing thse macho things do i.e. building and racing nitro power radio controlled cars (Just love the smell of the exhuast fumes lol) the best thing is get in the bath with all the nice girly smell and once i am dried off get dressed for the week or weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by taylor View Post
    ohh come on the Daisy Dukes are possible the cutest shorts ever
    Yes mixing the two are quite difficult for me (being in construction and all) I know I have to watch myself during the day that I have to fight "Chelsea mode" at times. But my real comment is with the Daisy Dukes- come on GF my legs ain't bad- but if they looked like Catherine Bach's or that gorgeous Simpson girl- I would wear nothing else

Me too

I work in construction everyday and I love it. All macho and manly. But when I put on gurly things I take on a whole new personna. Much more calm and delibrate and love the feeling.

Wishful

Quote Originally Posted by wishful View Post
    I work in construction everyday and I love it. All macho and manly. But when I put on gurly things I take on a whole new personna. Much more calm and delibrate and love the feeling.

Wishful
    Not me, i can't wait i've been talking to a company in Arkansas about signing on to drive for them i can't wait to get out there and start securing the loads and tarping them in my cute cute jean, which are pretty much the only jeans i own drab or fem, current stats for jeans in closet, 3drab, and 12 fem, also 10 drab t-shirt, 7 fem shirts, an 12 skirts, 15 dresses. only two more weeks and i get to break out my complete wordrobe again

Ashley Lynn

I'm about the same as you construction worker,ride my motorcycle the whole nine yards. The femme side is always there I luv to feel sexy,panties, pantyhose or stockings short skirt, well you know! Ijust wish I was more passable so I could try and venture out.

Hugs Veronica

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    This is quite common. I too have a similar CD pattern. I CD in private every so often.

This CDing is also quite common amoung men who have jobs that are TYPICALLY male and require UNIFORMS. (eg, policemen, firemen, etc)

The responsibilites and "pressures" of Maleness often need releif from time to time---CDing does that for us. This is generally "escapist" based CDing---it allows us to take a "vacation" from our male selves, if only for a few hours. where we DE stress ourselves and relax.

This is opposed to "fem Side" or TS CDing, where the subject feels MORE like a woman than a man, and CDs to "come home: rather than "get away"

I personally think that "escapist" CD is something we "Discover" around the age of puberty---usually out of a random or curious act of CDing---and then discover how good it feels----And keep doing it. You might not know why, but escaping the macho shit for a while is the usual real reason that may take some years to figgure out. I also suspect that guys under macho pressures often take to DRINKING if they dont CD. Perhaps they may find that CDing may do the de-stressing job as well and a lot more healthier.

Lack of a CD esperience and an ignorant "homosexual" connection in their minds concerning CD might keep them from trying.

Yes the pressures of being the man of the house and taking care of things can be a bit overwhelming at times. There are times I feel the need to just be pampered. A nice warm bath in the jetted tub, maybe a little massage,a pedicure and relaxing in front of the one eyed drug (television for those who don't know).

I think I've blended both sides. I'll use a wrench, but wear gloves to protect my nails. I go to Levi & Leather macho bar, and I wear a leather vest with a short denim skirt. I'll drink beer out of a bottle and carry a purse.

Yep, guess I'm a TG person.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh yeah!

I love the smell when you walk into the Gym, a good work out.....uhhhh......Fast cars, jet Ski, working on my RC cars, model trains.....

But you can't beat the feeling of Hose on nice shaved leggs......Love the girl in me too.....

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

I do but I like the fem side more
    Angie

My nails will never be pretty unless I have Hand transplants. but I sure do love the feel of silk where I can actualy feel it. Darla

To sum it up because i am the same way my girlfriend told me this once when we had a friend of her stay and she asked about it...
    "
    Tall Dark strong Alpha Male with a pink lacy thong underneigh and cooking to die for"...

I died laughing but it was so true.

Cooking to die for. I also love cooking. I am always looking for new things to cook except I look at my self as an Iron Chef wannabe. Maybe I could be the next Iron Chef Cat Cora but I am more likely to be Iron Chef Bobby Flay.

funny thing about Engineers... LOL i'm a EE.

Maybe Racheal Ray Iron Chef. Hmm!!!!

I enjoy "boy" things (splitting firewood, sporting events, explorin the desert) and girl things (dressing up, makeup.) I think I'm living the best of both worlds.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

This describes me pretty well also. I'm an outdoor type person who loves to get his hands dirty, and loves power tools! I do construction and landscaping for a living. I drink and cuss probably a bit too much, and am usually wearing dirty clothes, unless I'm going out to dinner, or going to a funeral or wedding.

Then there's the other side of me...who would have guessed...that loves to feel feminine, wear pretty dresses and skirts, loves lingerie and hosiery, and experimenting with make-up. As time goes by, I spend less energy trying to figure it out, and more time just trying to enjoy each side and keep it in balance. To put it comically, my hammers and wrenches are just as important to me as my hose and heels.
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie S. View Post
    This describes me pretty well also. I'm an outdoor type person who loves to get his hands dirty, and loves power tools! I do construction and landscaping for a living. I drink and cuss probably a bit too much, and am usually wearing dirty clothes, unless I'm going out to dinner, or going to a funeral or wedding.

Then there's the other side of me...who would have guessed...that loves to feel feminine, wear pretty dresses and skirts, loves lingerie and hosiery, and experimenting with make-up. As time goes by, I spend less energy trying to figure it out, and more time just trying to enjoy each side and keep it in balance. To put it comically, my hammers and wrenches are just as important to me as my hose and heels.
    Damn too many of you construction types in here- thought I had that market cornered Seriously if I had known a long time ago how many of us there were......