Thread: Omg (told friend, she saw, called me b^&%h)

Omg (told friend, she saw, called me b^&%h)

Just called my friend and ask for advise on how to do makeup....she was totally cool about it and told me how to do it. her BF was right beside her and he seemed ok. anyways, she wanted a pic and I was scared but i did it and not on that but I put on some black lingerie. teddy, panties and stockings for the pic. she said I was hotter than her and called me b^&%h. It felt soo good.

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!
    Thats an amazing story - very lucky. Are you planning on doing this regularly and when will you grace us with a few pics??