Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fully dressed or not at all

Fully dressed or not at all

Hi Everyone just had a question just curious. I like i am sure anyone elas here loves to dress. However i have chatted with some gf and they say unless they have the time to fully dress they wont at all. I do love to fully dress however i still feel beautifull dressing with out my wig or makeup. I will still wear clothes and jewelry if thats all i have time for dose anyone elas feel the same way.
    Thanks Tina1969

Wig and makeup and all for me. O know I am in a minority here but although my dressing is more of a hobby and an illusion I have got to the stage where the illusion is not complete unless I look fem. Notice CD mafia look not feel

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    All, or nothing at all !

Then again, nothing at all might not be decent !

So its just ALL! ALL! ALL!

Roberta

p.s. I have never dressed and stayed indoors. isn't that odd? just worked out that way.
    Last edited by RobertaFermina; 08-07-2007 at 08:19 PM.
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

All or nothing. Otherwise it just looks like him in a dress

wow intrseting i am not saying if going out but in doors in private but thanks for the input so far. Awesome
    Tina1969

No wig or makeup; just the clothes is fine with me.

Anything at all

Another post online now is about girly jobs. Like many others, my day job is men, men, men. I will wear whatever I can to feel happy on the job. Sometimes it is some panties or a concealable bra. I have worn light make-up on the road. So, to answer your question...I dress as much as I can, no matter how little or how much!

Some times just a skirt makes me happy
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    All or nothing. Otherwise it just looks like him in a dress

And thats really not a good look, sorry girls but it isnt !!!!!

Fully dressed or not at all

So Black or White. Nothing in between. Sounds too narrow and closed minded to me.
    If you walk into a room and nobody notices, Why walk into the room?

Quote Originally Posted by Toyah View Post
    And thats really not a good look, sorry girls but it isnt !!!!!
    If i can,t go the whole way, i just don,t bother and if i decide to wear a nighty to bed i put on a face pack and an old wig, otherwise i would scare myself when i woke up

Hi again i am not saying i wont dress fully and do so love to but when alone and not enough time to i dress in what i have time for. I am not cloesd minded nor do i mean to come across that way just was curious how others felt.
    Tina1969

I prefer fully dressed (transformed?). Much more enjoyable! But, when time or circumstances don't allow...underdressing is fun too.

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    for me its all or nothing. The only two items I dont do all the time is hose and make up because I am in the house for the most part
    Drumming, My other hobby

Anything is good

I don't need to do it all. I am happy with just underthings at times. Sometimes it is everything. Just depends on th mood and the time.

Sometimes I skimp on makeup a little, otherwise it's all the way.

Karen Sue

Silver Member
    I dress all or nothing because if I am in nothing I am in my bed asleep, or in the shower. I dress pretty much 24/7 now. That doesn't mean what it means for most of you because I do not wear a wig, or makeup, or hose and heels, or girdles, or padding. I do try and look nice, but that's as far as I go. Just regular women's clothes for me.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

Well it comes down to personal choice doesn't it? I know not what course other crossdressers may take, But as for me, give me fully dressed, or give me nothing. Apologies to Patrick Henry.

I prefer the whole experience, but do enjoy dressing without wig and face. I just don't disect my appearance from the neck up at that point. I can still get a lot out of being in a feminine way.

When I first started dressing I didn't wear a wig for years. Now I own two and dressing isn't complete without them! Lately, I discovered I'm just as happy walking around my apartment in bare or stocking feet as I am wearing heels. Until recently I always thought I HAD to put them on in order to feel complete. Funny how these things just kinda evolve.
    -Audrey

Hi Most of my clothes are womens. My jeans are from Lane Bryant and my shorts are from Avenue. So I guess that says it all. I usually wear bras and panties. The only time I don't, is for a doctors appointment. But for 89 days of the 3 months between appointments, I wear womens clothes. And some times I wear womens jeans and mens underwear. I do have 3 pairs of men underwear. But they are getting pretty rough looking. But as soon as I get home, I'm in a bra and panties.....BJ

is in her vest
    Hi..I wear as little or as much as I feel like wearing........I do love being fully dressed though...It just seems right
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

Good question!

in my previous 35ish years, I only wore intimates, swimsuits, maybe the occaisional skirt. En homme I appreciate a nice pair of legs..(I know objectifying!) I used to just kind of squint and look in the mirror and see a woman on my lower 1/2. Lame as that was probably had something to do with the infrequently I dressed.

SInce I started practicing, bought a wig, makeup, got found by my wife, got help from her...now I dont dress much at all unless I can do the ehole thing, or I underdress, or I stealth dress.

Like an Alcoholic, I used to dress alone, dress in the morning...etc.. now that I am all better - dressing alone does less for me. This might be related to a cycle Im going through though where I have had less urge to dress. (I certainly seem to have an interest in reading and typing about it though...weird)

I do get a kick now though out of wearing gender neutral womens clothes in public though.
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

Emma
    time is so limited. If I can I go the whole way, but right now I have a top and a skirt on and that's keeping me ticking over,

Em
    x

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Well I guess (for some people) it depends on how girly they are in boy mode or if it's more about the feelings rather than how you look in the mirror.

For me personally, going all the way is always the best option but if I can't or don't have the time to do the whole dressing experience (especially the makeup) then yes, I do sometimes partial dress. For example I might wear a short floaty summer skirt and a girly scooped necked t-shirt and curl up on the sofa with some popcorn to watch a movie. My whole body is always shaved and I don't think I look that manly in a skirt and top, becides it's about how I want to feel.

I also dress in what I like to call "girly boy mode" - girl's jeans, tops, and tennis shoes and I go out like this as my normal "drab mode" when not at work.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!