Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The woman you wanted to emulate most...

For me it has to be Lindsey Wagner--The bionic woman. She was really so great in the TV mini-series "Scruples". For shame that she is now reduced to selling mattresses on commercials.

Jodi

B S G

Oh...I agree about the original Athena!! Wow, she was so beautiful!!

The new one is not half bad either!! I have this thing for Asian women. It seems they are either HOT or not attractive...no in between.

I would give my left you-know-what to look like either Athena !!!

Well...I would give both just to look like a GG!!!

Morgan
    “Truth Hits Everybody"

Quote Originally Posted by chantal rebbecca View Post
    i would hav to say for ne either lynda carter, she playe wonder woman, or maybe shania twain chantal
    How the hell could I forget Wonder Woman and that golden lasso giggles

Secretary Wannabe
    I would say Leeann Tweeden, but now I want to be like my mom when she was younger.

Would you believe Mellisa Gilbert? (Laura or Half Pint from little house on the Prairie)
    Olivia Newton John.
    Elizabeth Montgomery (Bewitched)
    Lindsey Wagner (Bionic Woman)

For me it would have to be Tia Carrere from the TV series Relic Hunter. Beautiful, smart, and adventuresome.

I am my own woman.

I've never actually thought about who I was trying to emulate.
    I suppose because although I'm not a GG, I have always known that my brain was born female.
    I just try to emulate female behaviour, but not a specific woman.
    Am I babbling??

I am torn between Elizabeth Regena and Isadora Dunkin. Alas!!!

When I started dressing it was Kate Jackson and/or Valerie Bertinelli.

These days--I lean towards Jennifer Connelly or, when I want to act my age, Lynda Carter.

Act Your Age

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Sissy Dani View Post

These days--I lean towards Jennifer Connelly or, when I want to act my age, Lynda Carter.
    You wants to do that ? Not this girl. & Trina - Kidder, But, Still Glamorous Just Like The Fabulous Raquel
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Mellisa Gilbert
    I can see it, Kim! I don't mean identical, but there is definitely a resembelence!
    [SIZE="4"]Sheri[/SIZE]

In recent years the look I admire the most and try to replicate is that of Merideth Viera (The View & Today Show).
    Phoebe

Gee! All I want to be, is the femine side of me...BJ

Emulate? From a mere child it was always my mom.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Quote Originally Posted by sonja renee' View Post
    my all time favorite would be Sandra Bullock
    [SIZE="4"]Hey!! you stole my role model!![/SIZE]

I think I would like to be Pamela Anderson (without the divorces, etc). I am kinda into the triple D (or whatever she is) sizes.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Although I also like well-put together blondes, I suppose I am most partial to pale skinned, dark eyed brunettes. As I have that coloration myself. My favorates include Selma Hyak(sp?). Lara Flynn Boyle. and Marina Sirtis (Troi on Star trek)

I kinda prefer Ms Sirtis as not only is the coloration right, she has a largish "romanesque" nose sorta like my own.

Of course I dont look nearly exactly like her, but she is close enough to give me ideas for makeup and hair styles that would be compatible with my own looks.--I base a lot of my brunette look on her.
    Indeed, despite her better photography, I really think I look a little BETTER than she does---I think I can hold my own in a comparison.
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 08-09-2007 at 07:16 AM.

Diffently Taylor Swift, young and beautiful, and down to earth, or maybe even just the Olsen twins young and Beautiful. Maybe even Bady Spice, the young blonde
    [SIZE="3"]"All I Know is that the choices we make dictate the life's we live, to thy ownself be True." Danny DeVieto Reinassance Man[/SIZE]

Ashley Lynn

This link was removed as we do not allow personal business websites without permission

I always liked Jane seymor or Jewel kilscher. They are very strong inwardly and outwardly. I would give anything to be as pretty and talented as they are.If I had any female role models it would be them.
    Sarah

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar
    Hmmmmm. I can't think of anyone in particular. I just want to be a girl i suppose.

Steph

She's not famous .. but my friend Kristen.

She's kind, attractive and just a fun person to be around.

She knows about my dressing and has donated some of her old dresses, skirts, blouses, swimsuits, shorts, bras and panties to me.

Best afternoon ever was spent by her pool, both of us in bikinis just goofing off and having fun.
    Last edited by Nastasha; 08-10-2007 at 07:40 PM.

Aloha,
    Emulate? Don't really know; however I do like how Kate Beckinsale and Angelina Jolie move. I sing (rather not so well and only while driving.....alone!) to Pat Benatar to try and get a more feminine voice. Shania Twain's pretty fun to sing to as well, "Man I Feel Like a Woman"!
    Last edited by CammyT; 08-10-2007 at 08:00 PM.
    [SIZE=3]XOXO[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]CammyT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Have Fun and If You Play, Always Play Safe[/SIZE]

I find inspiration from the following:

Princess Diana
    Charlize Theron
    Rhona Mitra
    Nicole Kidman
    Mira Sorvino

and the list goes on. Of course, my aim is not to look like them (I could never pull that off), but something about them inspires me. They're also beautiful women that I personally find attractive. I suppose I want to look like an attractive woman when in Andrea mode (as much as possible being a guy), so I like to look to what I consider to be beautful women for inspiration.
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

Quote Originally Posted by Andreamfor View Post
    I find inspiration from the following:

Princess Diana
    Charlize Theron
    Rhona Mitra
    Nicole Kidman
    Mira Sorvino

and the list goes on. Of course, my aim is not to look like them (I could never pull that off), but something about them inspires me. They're also beautiful women that I personally find attractive. I suppose I want to look like an attractive woman when in Andrea mode (as much as possible being a guy), so I like to look to what I consider to be beautful women for inspiration.
    That's really more what I meant...not necessarily attempt to fully emulate or imitate.

I guess a better title would have been 'The woman that influenced/influences your look most'.

Morgan
    “Truth Hits Everybody"

Quote Originally Posted by SatinDoll00 View Post
    Since we are not really GGs, and we seek to imitate, I was curious what everyone's role models were? If there was never a person that you wanted to emulate, that's fine...just describe the look you were after. If there were more than one...go ahead and spill it honey!! We are all listening!

Personally, for me...

It was always usually rock stars and actresses.

In the 70s, when I was young, I wanted to look like Linda Blair (not the possessed version mind you)

As I got older, in the early 80s, I wanted to look like Nancy Allen from Dressed to Kill. Then later in the 80s, I wanted to look like Lita Ford!!

In the early 90s, I wanted to emulate the look of Mortisha Adamms, for the original Adamms Family...don't ask why...I have no idea. In the late 90s, I think I became infatuated with the look of Tiffany Amber Thiessen.

Now days, I am really fond of the look of Siouxie Sioux from Siouxie and the Banshees, as well as many of the goth girls I see.

Heck, I would settle for looking like Lindsay Lohan at this point (sans the house arrest ankle bracelet)

Morgan
    My absolute favorite would be to wear a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders uniform