Thread: I told my GF

I told my GF

I have been dating a girl for the last 5 months. It was killing me to let her know that I enjoy wearing womens underwear. So I finally told her. Unfortunatly I did it in such a manner that she probably thought I was joking. Well at least she didn't react negativly to it.

Michelle

Did she ask you to prove it? I would have said, "Do you want me to prove it?"

The very first time I showed my DW that I was, I wore one of her swimswuits and walked into the kitchen of our apartment, and she's like "what the ___?" Get it off. I didn't have the guts then to come clean. I wished I would have, then maybe things would be different now. (that was before our children were around.)

She didn't ask me to prove it, probably because I said something immediatly after that she was more focused on.

If you don't mind me asking, what did you say?

Well my if you see it is going to be a serious relationship....no games..............no telling her so she thinks it is a joke..........tell her the truth.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

I got to the "wearing women's panties level" by starting out more playful (joking a bit). I did not sit down with her, hold her hands and say "I'm a crossdresser". You need to find what works in your relationship. Everyone is different, but keep making slow baby steps.

my girl friend found out when i came home one eveing from the club all dress up but to my susprice she told me she already knew she ask me if i wanted her to trat me like im her girl i said yes that is cool so know im the women of the house but to your question you have to sit her down and tell her this is who you are good luck

samantha

Hi Michelle

You need to sit your girlfriend down with no distractions or interuptions and tell her you need to explain something

I would word it very carefully, you need to make sure she realises it is not a joke

You need have all the info she may want, and be ready to answer all the questions that will follow

Good Luck
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I am not new to wearing female cloth but always hidden away from my wife for over 15 years and only about 4 weeks ago did i just took the step and told her but it was on the phone and i was not sure how she would react. She was surprised but said it was ok. When she came back from her trip , i just dressed one eveing and walked into the kitchen. I have not regretted the step and now sit here dressed in PVC and high heels and the rest and she is absolutely cool with it. i think she even enjoys it because she bought me a pair of 5" heels , a couple of tops and we are going underwear shopping on the weekend. it feels right for me.

you people are daring , but not possible for me to open up , opening up will ultimately will lead to death of 3 yrs of good relation and time tooo

Curious
    My 2 cents
    I suggest you always come clean..I didnt and it caused a nasty divorce. I do beleive she always knew but when it came to a convenient circumstance she used the alleged new discovery as a blackmail tool to usurp financial gains....caveat emptor

Smile

Wish I could tell my wife - unfortunately she wouldn't think that it was a joke, and she certainly wouldn't let me wear any of hers! (Little does she know...)

Chewies sister-moulted!
    Its a serious step for anyone who wishes to out to their partners .....but it can be even more seriously drastic if you do it in the wrong manner. I,d advise this for anyone ....firstly bring up the subject of honesty , tell youre partner how much you love them and you have a dilema you wish to share , but are so afraid of the outcome , perhaps even resulting in a split which you so dearly do not want that until now you,ve hidden a part of you away in fear . She may even surprise you and tell you what you dearly want to hear .........mine did - but i nearly fainted all the same .
    Expalin how you feel dishonest , not truthfull with her , or yourself and because you regard youre relasionship so seriously you need to be honest . Sit her down , hold her hand and then just tell her . open up completely , tell her you feel more relaxed when dressed and that hopefully she,ll try to understand how pent up you feel in youre deception. She may throw a fit ....she may be so discusted a real good fight may break out , but , in my mind honesty is youre ownly excuse - and that she will agree to , even if she hates the idea of her partner dressed as a woman. Take time together ...read up on the subject , but for goodness sake if she takes the time to try to accept youre dressing reassurance of youre love must be enforced .......make her feel like a woman . I wouldnt advise on her seeing you dressed till she,s ready , and for god sake dont let her catch you .
    Michelle , sit her down , and tell her my sweet . She,s probably going thru turmoil herself ,worring about you .
    Good luck .....and dont forget - lots of love to bridge any feelings of hurt , deciet , or delusion .
    If it all goes well , get ready for tons of award question ...again total honesty is the key answear here .....it will build towards comittment .
    And belive me , at the end , you,ll feel so much better not hiding away a part of her life she really loves - YOU.

Just a woman with a dream

RE Telling Girl Friend

As a person who has live much of his life in the closet. I wish I had told her or she found out earlier. The outcome of not doing so is inner turmoil that never ever lets up. I know its difficult but the desires never change. The draw is always back to dressing. I have lived it again and again. Now I am at peace with me. I dress when I can. My partner knows but we keep it to my time and my space. Its hard but read more about how and when and why you should and the end result is not always good but at least you can live with yourself.

Post Take Care

It's a rocky road once you start to tell a SO, partner, GFriend, or just a friend. Once the Genie is out of the bottle, it's very difficult to get it go back in.

So never rush into telling people, because they all react in different ways, take your time, as quite often most CD's TV's TG's etc; Feel that once they have spoken to someone about their dressing, they think the person they have told are going to automatically accept it and what you do and what you are.

Not so, many will react at a later date, especially when they see you changing into something they never dreamed you would be. Go slow is the best policy.

Louise

Banned Read only

Telling my gf

i had been seeing my current aprtner for about 4 wks. i was at work and i knew i had to tell her some how, i sent her a text message saying i had to talk to her. she replied that she needed to know what it was, so after some thought i sent the fateful text saying i am a cd. to say i was shocked with the reply is an understatement, now we have a wonderful relationship, infact she i realy envoled with me now she enjoy's my company and i enjoy not only her company but also the freedom to dress when i like. it was the best decision i have made in my life.

It's best if one tells their GF when they feel the relationship will be long term and/or possibly headed towards marriage.

If you love her, she deserves to know, and she deserves the right to make her own choice. We shouldn't make the choice for her.

A relationship based on lies isn't on good foundation to begin with.

If she breaks it off, then it wasn't meant to be. You save yourself and her a lot of possible wasted time on a relationship possibly doomed in the future should she find out and not accept it. Might even save yourself the heartache of a divorce. And don't forget about the kids that may have been brought into the world.

Sure, some can hide it forever, but do you want to take that chance?

And then there's the possibility she may love the idea, and who could ask for anything more?
    DonnaT

Thanks for all the great advice. I have a good feeling about this relationship and thats why I don't want to mess it up. For the most part I don't get fully dressed very often and could probably let that part go as long as I can wear panties on a regular basis.

I think my exact words were "I like to run around in womens underwear, and that I have never been in a relationship that has been as serious as this one." I think she was more focused on the second part of what I blurted out.

Michelle