View Poll Results: How many of you girls have dressed with others?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have only ever dressed alone

28 25.45%
  • I have dressed with my wife/partner

48 43.64%
  • I have dressed with someone other than my wife/partner

37 33.64%
  • I like the idea of dressing with wife/partner

17 15.45%
  • I like the idea of dressing with another GG, CD, etc.

41 37.27%
  • I have no interest in sharing my dressing experience with others

2 1.82%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many of you girls have dressed with others ?

With my wife, and in a hotel room with another Tgirl at a TG event.
    DonnaT

My wife helps me dress, letting me borrow anything of hers that fits. She is my fashion guide and often shopping partner. She is the only non-internet person who knows of my dressing.

I only dress around the house, but that's enough for me.

Jadeanne

I've dressed with my wife (though it's been a few years since the last time), other trannys and most recently some GG's from work for a work event (that wasn't a fancy dress or turnaround party - I have a seperate thread with pics about that though at Went to a work function dressed)
    Last edited by Natasha Anne; 03-22-2005 at 11:00 AM.
    My first book, The Shipping Mistake, has been published. It's about all my pre-op years, since I was a child.

It is available for purchase at the following links online:

Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Lulu (the printer)

You can download a free preview by following any of the book links at Lulu

Gertrude
    I have only dressed with my "then" partners or with my "now" wife. However I would really like to dress with other girls. Someday, perhaps, maybe...

pantysissy

dressing with others

I have a freind Michellle who I have known for years and years. We are ONLY friends not anything romantic. Well one day I helped her move to a new apt and as we were making room in my van she found my box female lingerie and clothes! So I told her that I had been crossdressing for years and she was not at all freaked. In fact, she thoughth it was kinda cool. So when we were in her new apt. she took me to her bedroom and showed me her panty drawer and all the sexy kinds of undies she had purchased over the years. "wanna try some on?" I could'nt believe my ears! "yes!" as I stripped off my male clothes!
    I was wearing a hot pink matching braa nd panty set that made her smile when she saw it. She found a garterbelt and stockings for me to put on andd then she wore a black widow corset and white stockings with black hi heeled shoes!She also found a blonde wig for me in her closet and she applied makeup and lipstick to me! I was trembling I was so excited! My little penis was leaking all over my panties ! A fact she noticed when she said "my God! You really DO get excited by this don't you? It's small, but I never saw one soooo hard! I just had to touch it and OFF it went all over my panties !

tricot gal

Have you dressed with others?

Great story pantysissy! I wished that I could have experienced something similar to what you did. I am curious to know whether or not you and your friend got together again for further dress-up activity.

Thumbs up Loner

I have done all my CDing alone. However I think it would be a wonderful experience if I dressed with another CDer as he dressed at the same time. We could assist each other with bra hooks, buttons up the back etc. etc. Each could assist the other with makeup and pic taking. It sounds like a lot of fun. But I would be nervous unless I had complete confidence in my partner.