Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are women's cloths erotic?

Erotic - Yes

Are women's cloths erotic? When I am wearing them you had better believe that they are erotic ! Katrina - Modest Red Headed Vamp &
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 08-12-2007 at 10:16 PM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Hi there to everyone, this is my first post.

I find wearing lingerie, bikinis, corsets, and ladies' garments of any description very erotic, especially in the presence of dominant and very feminine women. I also like doing this in the presence of other transvestites. I also fantasize about doing this in the presence of men who are not cross-dressers, though this happens very rarely (I am bi-curious, not gay). Many women tell me that I have quite a feminine body, which I find very exciting. So, in a word, yes, women's clothes are very erotic for me.

In the beginning, I would say yes. Nowadays, I just feel more comfortable in a skirt, blouse, and heels than I do in drab jeans and a t-shirt.

Absolutly they are erotic. I love wearing the sexy stuff (bra's, panties, sexy tight dresses with long sleves), and looking at myself in the mirror. I also get erotic looking at the clothes in the store.

Wink

[SIZE="3"]Many of them are erotic, provided they're not polyester or some funky comfortable cotton blend! As a general rule, if it's uncomfortable, it's erotic![/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Are women's cloths erotic? yes and no ..... as it's how you view them and wear them ..... so yes and no......

I have been known to wear, or barely wear, things which have maximum visual impact... Not that I personally find them erotic, but I know that others find them stimulating... and that is what they are for... attracting others.

I find being naked more 'yeah baby' tbh... that and old worn out cardigans with holes in the elbows...

Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member Cindi Ann Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SandyR View Post
    Depending on what, I think so, and the mood. For me sometimes even a simple thing like a shoe can be ver erotic.....

Sandy
    I couldn't agree more.

Cindi

well ..sometimes..

Quote Originally Posted by sexycindi48 View Post
    I couldn't agree more.

Cindi
    and these new boots feelsoo "shwing" oops .. Yes vote then ??
    4 Me hmmm > xx"K"
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

Perfect sense to me, Dita:)

Value Village (and indeed several miscellaneous thrift shops) have been a potent source of short skirts - ****ty little half slips, and the occasional dress for me. Just walking up and down the aisles in the womens section gives me a flush.

I look for denim skirts and brown suede skirts among others - but also white jersey and navy blue whatever.

However, I also find that being around womens clothing and making the purchase is much more stimulating than mere ownership. Once I've worn something a few times and got used to it the excitement seems to fade - but shopping for it is intensely pleasant, particularly with a female friend who approves and instigates - makes it easier to get sexy clothes without coming right 'out' in the store lol.

Unfortunately, since I have a beard I can't pass - though have toyed with the idea of shaving the beard, making up and stepping out be-wigged and be-skirted with my skirt, half slip, and nylons swishing and clinging - hmmmmm

my folks live in Victoria and was out there in March - thanks for a really good post

Carly

sexy is one felling and exotic another

I think that Gg feels sexy and cute . They just love all the looks they get but erotic is another feeling. That erotic feeling is when your hair looks great, your nails are neat and the dress fits so well in every place.
    But I will admit for me a new blouse or skirt is a turn on for a few days and I just love the feel on my skin. I love soft things.
    I just enjoyed hearing about your new things.
    gail

For me is a GG wearing HOSIERY with Heels. (Not too much in the 2000's)

Now, I wear HOSIERY more and more while GG wearing it less and less to make-up the difference. I do walk up to a GG to say, "Hi" when they are wearing HOSE with heels or flats.

Nylon

Fishers by Indianapolis switcheralso's Avatar

Bridal

I enjoy Extremely Sexy & Seductive bridal white Lingerie. My dream is to have pictures that I can share.
    True
    Friendship

“A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway”
    Fr. Jerome Cummings