Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crossdressers and the Spiritual factor

I have no doubt about my beliefs, and I do pray often. So put me down in the "Yes colum".

Hugs!

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

regular

I'm in the regular mainstream and although I haven't yet gone to church en femme, I see no disrespect in doing so.

tina

Leviticus 19:28. You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves

This is the only reason I haven't got my ears or belly pierced...

hoever...
    Leviticus 19:27 states: You shall not round off the side-growth of your heads nor harm the edges of your beard.

I Shave every Day!

Now that I've looked at this closer, i probably will get my ears pierced. Thank you for the post.

Anyways, my beliefs are simple.
    1. There has to be a God
    2. I'm not him/her
    3. I'm not perfect
    4. I can't abide by one religion.

I wish I had the courage to go out dressed. sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Clarissa View Post
    I wish I had the courage to go out dressed. sigh
    i think you'll just have to force yourself to go out or give up wishing to get courage. otherwise you're just torturing yourself.

I do consider myself a spiritual person just not a religious person. I have been to all kinds of different churches and I just can't seem to agree with any of them for one reason or another.

I do believe that there is a higher power and that this being is the one that created all but to say that this person is male or female is to me rather difficult simply because no one knows for sure.

As far as the Bible is concerned I would have to say that unless someone can show me where it says that being who I am is wrong I am going to have to say that I was made the way that I am for a purpose that I just havn't found yet. Or at least not that I am aware of.

Personally I rather prefer the way that native americans refer to the creator as the Great Spirit. It leaves plenty of room for whatever the creator happens to be.

Anna
    [SIZE=5]Be who you are not who others think you should be.
    May the Great Spirit Bless you in all things.[SIZE=2]
    My website: [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2]http://360.yahoo.com/mrsanna_25
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2] The Be-All Website: http://www.be-all.org/
    The National Center for Transgender Equality http://www.nctequality.org/
    [/SIZE]

[/SIZE]