Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Why? (do CDs ALWAYS wear pantyhose?)

I'm one of those crossdressers who's underwear tends to be utilitarian, rather than, well, sexy. I seldom wear panties, and my bra functions strictly to hold my breastforms. It's the clothing that turns me on, not the underwear. Pantyhose, however, does serve a couple of functions:

1. The control top does a splendid job of keeping everything tucked, without the use of any duct tape or other items that might inhibit ones ability to releive oneself. After I run a pair of pantyhose, I generally cut the legs off but continue using the top part to hide the male bulge.

2. As I shave my legs infrequently and never try to tan them, my legs simply look better in pantyhose--not as pale and splotchy, and the shaving bumps don't show--especially if I am wearing a nice career outfit, such as a skirt and blouse. I especially appreciate black pantyhose on GG's, and they don't look bad on me either ( http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...93#post1018193 )

In other words, I need all the help I can get.

I like how they feel and they make my legs shapelier.

All of the above

I wear pantyhose, thigh highs, gartered stockings, knee highs or nothing, depending on the occasion, the temperature and my mood.

We girls have so many more choices

Angels come and take me smoothbikini's Avatar
    actually i can't stand pantyhose, give me stockings or thigh highs any day.

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    They are what got me started & i love the way they make my shaved legs look, plus they just make me feel femine.

Absolutely Rachel_Rachel_Rachel

[quote=rachel_rachel;969843]geez, don't you love it when poeple select the part of the post they want to quote and not the whole thing......

Sure - I only need to know what's germane

Carly (who wouldn't be caught dead in pantyhose)

I flat out

Quote Originally Posted by Ashly View Post
    Since I moved to South Florida pantyhose became a no..no
    . . . love your avatar

I only wear tights if I am wearing a very short skirt, otherwise it is suspender belt and stockings every time.

I wear tights, stockings or hold ups depending on what I'm wearing.

My CDing started with tights (easily accessible) and I still love the look and feel of them on the legs and especially with freshly shaved legs

However as my CDing has progressed I now realise that they are not always a necessary item of clothing to achieve the look.

There are all sorts of women in the world - there are all sorts of cross dressers too!
    Adele. xxx

Perhaps i've missed something in all this but do not PH/Tights come in both reinforced toe and "sandlefoot" styles. I can well understand why one might think that reinforced toe style hose would be wrong with sandles but why would "sandlefoot" hose be improper? And for that matter, why is it of concern whither one wears hose or not regardless of the weather? I've seen ladies in all fashions with and without.

SarahLynn