Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crossdressing to relax? Umm..

Banned Read only
    for me it is a way to escape from my male side as i am now finding it very boring to be him and would rather be dressed 24/7 which at the moment is not going to happen in the near future

Banned Read only
    Even though i like my SO dressed & we have lots of fun etc i also like HIM around too. summer hols has been nice as he,s been dressed alot longer than usual as its hard when you have a 8yr old. so guess im saying i like it halfyhalfy.

Hunny67 GG

I'm champing at the bit to dress up right now. Amber really wants to come out and play, and yet I can't find any panties or anything to wear.

That will be remedied very soon.

Works for me.

If I get to stay dressed up for a while It is relaxing. For a while when my wife was letting me do it. I would do the neglected house chores crossdressed. It was a great way to unwind.

I definately crossdress to relax at times.Just the clothes on my body is enough.Like others here I do wearpanties 24/7.I guess it is a small escape from reality.

Dressing on a hot summers day with all that makeup and wig,not very comfortable and certainly not very relaxing.I don't dress up in the summer time for that very reason.

Denise Marie

I’m more comfortable in a dress with heels then in drab, therefore I can be relaxed. I only put on makeup when going out, but it is a lot of work to relax, constantly plucking eyebrows, shaving legs and everything associated with it. If I go for a week without shaving my legs I can’t relax. If I can’t spend my weekends in a skirt I’m fidgety the whole next week. I can’t really explain it, I just feel better, better about myself when in a skirt and feeling better about myself helps me relax.

Comfortable discomfort

Not dressing brings frustration, iritation, even diziness, nothing is the way it should be, something is missing, you are nervous, don't like nothing, can't concentrate, can't focus on what you're doing, the whole life is a big sh*t.
    All the above is gone as by magic when you dress as a woman. Life is nice again. I don't think you can find such potent medication in the drug stores.

I love the discomfort of the women's clothing. I would say it's the most comfortable discomfort. Tight skirts that forces you to make small steps, heels that makes you step more carefully, bras and corsets constricting your chest are all a constant reminder of what are you wearing. It's pure pleasure.

I don't use makeups and wigs. At the minimum, you need panties, an elasticated waist skirt, a top with spaghetti straps and heels. That requires 30 seconds to put on. You can add stay up stockings, bra, slip and finish all in a minute or two. OK, if you enjoy the dressing phase you can make it to take longer.

love

I love to be dressed, it relaxes me, pleases me, I clean, cook, stay dressed all day if possible.