Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nervous and excited about fellow CD encounter tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda G View Post
    Wow! Two heterosexual crossdressers getting together. Hmmm. Given that most CDing is sexually driven, you can expect the hormones to be flowing on both sides.
    An unfounded generalization, the phrase: "most CDing is sexually driven."

Some is some ain't, and we have no data to support the term "most".

My CDing is driven by my trans nature, not my sexual nature.
    DonnaT

Hi I'm Amy,
    I haven't come here regularly in a real long time but I would have thought that some of you would have remembered me. Anyways, me and "Jill" hung out for about an hour last night. I wont lie it was a wierd experiance being around an other guy in a dress but it was good. Neither of us have really been able to talk face to face with some one about this much so it was kind of nice that way. This was in no way a romantical get together.

Jill was one of the first people I met when I first came here back in 2004 and have kept in contact since then. We had a good talk. I was a little nervious at first but then it was like when you find out some one likes the same book as you and you can go off on it. We talked about shoes and clothes and how some times crossdressing sucks the life out of you.

Oh yeah, It kind of sounded like I bought Jill those skirts as a present or something. It's not like that. I haven't really ever had a problem buying stuff from a store where as Jill only buys online. So, that's the only reason I bought them was so Jill wouldn't have to go it the store to buy them, he payed for them.
    Last edited by Amy; 08-15-2007 at 05:54 PM.

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    There is some really good advice here, but when you get right down toit you need to think about a couple of things...

What am I looking for, what will I tolerate and how far will I go...

We are all adults and should have some sense of responsibility for our actions...

I would love to meet a gurl in my area meet either in drag or drab...just no one around my area...

Enjoy your time out and use common sense...

There are a lot of good points here, but

It all seems too complicated and over-analyzed. Just go out and have a good time. From what I undestand it is really hard to establish relations with other CErs. They don't show up. They are not reliable and disappear and you have to be ready for anything.

So just treat it like any other encounter and find out what each other wants. At worst, you won't see this person again. At best you may find a friend or lover. I go out with GG's or other males and sometimes my wife is not there. There is always potential... But you need to know what you want and set your limits early on. My GG won't let me see other CDs but we are working on that.

If you never take a chance you won't find out. It may bomb. But I think it would be nice for all of us if we could have a CD friend we could share and talk with.

Michelia

Um Hi,
    I guess you didn't see that I posted. It's done we hung out for about an hour last night we just talked. That's all that happened. It's really not that big a deal we've talked for like four years. We're both straight so we didn't find any new "lover" and neither of us attacted the other.

I'd think it would be like 2 friend going fishing or playing a round f gulf just 2 guy doing what they like to do
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    Um Hi,
    I guess you didn't see that I posted. It's done we hung out for about an hour last night we just talked. That's all that happened. It's really not that big a deal we've talked for like four years. We're both straight so we didn't find any new "lover" and neither of us attacted the other.
    We didn't think anything would happen. It was that the original poster seemed nervous and we didn't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter View Post
    Whew! I'm glad I don't have to worry about that. Us Yettie's are no know for our looks. BTW: A Yettie is Mount Everest's version of big foot. LoL
    PSST- I hear Joy carries a big wrench with her

I have met with other CD's and thoroughly enjoy it. Of course anytime you meet someone on the net- one must be rather cautious. This particular person and myself talked for weeks on Yahoo b4 meeting, and if you ask a lot of questions and the same ones in different ways I get a pretty good feel for their honesty and integrity. There are definitely some nut jobs out there tho. It is just so nice to actually meet face to face and talk about all the stuff we do on here over a drink or something.

Hi Amy, good to hear y'all managed to get together.
    DonnaT