Thread: Quotes or words girls say that men don't...

Quotes or words girls say that men don't...

OK,
    To help fulfill living the FEMALE gender. One thing we have to do is talk female and not male.

What quotes or words do GG's say that MEN don't/very little and what do they mean?

For Instance;
    Never mind I'll do it; Usually said after the MALE has forgot to do something.
    Hugs,
    Tamera
    Please read this regarding personal information http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_personal_information

[SIZE="2"]"GENDER" is not whats between the "THIGHS", but whats between the "EARS".....[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Tamera View Post
    OK,
    To help fulfill living the FEMALE gender. One thing we have to do is talk female and not male.

What quotes or words do GG's say that MEN don't/very little and what do they mean?

For Instance;
    Hugs,
    Tamera
    Hmmmm I think that one works the other way round its quicker and easyer fo me to do it

Its more like
    I cant do that
    Where do you want to go (usually preceded by "shall we go out" followed by "OK") followed by bemused look as it was her idea and I havent considered it

Could you just ( this is usually a list too long to contemplate )

OK,

For Instance;
    Hugs,
    Tamera
    Oh please girls you have forgot the most important one- well maybe two

"I am not mad"
    "I am fine with it"

Neither of which are EVER TRUE!

Well I for one am not changing the way I say things just because they say things differently!! I say it the same way I always do just a little qiueter... Lol

I could see getting in an accident where I would usually say "You fat ass Ba#*!rd... WTF is the matter with you??? I'm going to kick your F...ing ass"

But enfemme I should say???..... Ohhhh dear sir... I'm sooo sorry you demolished my suv... If you could be so kind as to pull my bleeding body away from the burning wreckage...."

RIGHT!!! Most women talk worse than I would... Lol

Never said I wanted to BE a woman just enjoyed wearing their clothig, and makeup... Jewelry.. Hair...

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Hmm--I'm polite as Rich. As Sal I'm getting more PC. As Ericka my vocabulary surpassed that of a Longshoreman and I had an in your face attitude. Am I proud of that? Not really but I was being myself.

Junior Member Hippy Chic's Chick's Avatar
    Oh definitely, "Fine!"

Fine means anything but fine, hehe.

"It's up to you." = You'd better make the right choice!

"It's up to you - but..." = I'm even going to tell you what choice you should be making now.

"We need to talk." = Start thinking about how you're getting out of this one!

"Can we talk?" = I'd like to talk, you're not in trouble.

Oh there's loads, lol. I'll try and think of them and come back.
    "I want to feel like a woman!" Said my boyfriend.

"OK", I replied. "The baby needs breastfeeding, the ironing pile is in the kitchen and the washing up is in the sink."

...and I went to the pub.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandra View Post
    Hmm--I'm polite as Rich. As Sal I'm getting more PC. As Ericka my vocabulary surpassed that of a Longshoreman and I had an in your face attitude. Am I proud of that? Not really but I was being myself.
    funny you say that I know some TG's include a few TS's that are all prim and proper in public. Behind closed doors the sailor comes out

How about "WHATEVER"!!!

Usually ending an argument that the MALE has lost. Could even lead to the word "FINE".
    Tamera
    Please read this regarding personal information http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_personal_information

[SIZE="2"]"GENDER" is not whats between the "THIGHS", but whats between the "EARS".....[/SIZE]

How about "God, I hate these pantyhose. Why do I have to wear them?"

Quote Originally Posted by Leah B View Post
    How about "God, I hate these pantyhose. Why do I have to wear them?"
    Good one Leah, and bras too.

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    How about "WHATEVER"!!!

Usually ending an argument that the MALE has lost. Could even lead to the word "FINE".
    Tamera
    Hmm... In my experience WHATEVER!" means :

"I have no way of refuting your argument, you have clearly defeated my argument, I have no way out of accepting that you have won and I have lost if I try and continue on this subject but there is no way I will change my standpoint on this or accept that you have won, that I have lost or that your point is valid and I certainly can't allow future events to lead on from the logical consequences of my losing this argument so I must shut this down and stop this discussion at all costs with this emotionally loaded dismissive statement of stubborn finality."

"Because I'm a girl". Often used to excuse a huge variety of acts that would otherwise be considered unacceptable, unethical or to gain special privilidge only for one gender.

"It's a girl thing". An explanation as to why it's ok to despise someone who has never done anything to you but whom you see as a possible rival or who looks slightly like or otherwise reminds you of someone you once had a dissagreement or difficulty with. Also used as an excuse for irrational, illogical or downright stupid behaviour.

There are positive ones though. Some of my favourites are:
    "Awww.." Used as a romantic expression, expression of appreciation or response to something cute, sweet, nice or a response of thanks especially to an act of generosity. Which I have since adopted in male mode.

"it's/that's soo Cuute!" often imediatly after Aww.

A phrase that has been uttered ONLY by the female gender:

"Not tonight, I have a headache."
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

When I was a youngster there was one expression that many women used when something went wrong that used to break me up. While guys would rant and rave and use every profanity under the sun, women would just say 'Oh bum!'

Nowadays I guess women have caught up - what with equal opportunity, etc. Now every one cusses like troopers.

"You left the seat up, again!"
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Junior Member Hippy Chic's Chick's Avatar
    "Oh look! Cushions!!"
    "I want to feel like a woman!" Said my boyfriend.

"OK", I replied. "The baby needs breastfeeding, the ironing pile is in the kitchen and the washing up is in the sink."

...and I went to the pub.

"You're not Gettin' ANY TONIGHT!!!"
    Hugs,
    Tamera

Quote Originally Posted by Billie1 View Post
    A phrase that has been uttered ONLY by the female gender:

"Not tonight, I have a headache."
    Not necessarily. I have used that and I really did have a headache. I also have really bad knees so when they are hurting and swollen, I say that my knees won't take it.