Thread: Dance with me???

Dance with me???

Your out! Your dressed (appropriately) Your with a friend or two and for Heaven's sake your in a bar with music! Now the bar can be a GLTB bar or a straight bar. A good looking stud walks up and asks you to dance. What do you do and use the various sceneiors: Gay Bar, Straight Bar, GLTB Bar. Some questions first, Is he gay and may or may not have "read you." He is straight and has not "read you. Or what if it is a lesbian who asks you to dance??

doesnt matter

I want to experience a dance in fem. I'm sure I'll be read but I dont care. I think it would be fun to dance in fem, This is something I havent done. LOL Wilma
    wilma
    me and my "pinkcheeks"

sexy in high heels Sarah Roberts's Avatar

Smile Dancing

If I wwent thru all the trouble to dress up and go out as the sexy woman I am and a guy asked me to dance with him, I would say yes in a heart beat.

Wilma is right, it would be lots of fun and I to would love to cuddle up to a nice firm guy and have a dance. I am not gay but have had many thoughts of being with a man while I'm a women and if I took the time to make myself look good so I can be noticed then so be it.

You are the woman you want to be at that moment so act like it and give the man his dance and make him remember it for the rest of his life.

Rosaria

Virginia,

I would feel like I was on cloud nine to be asked to dance by a straight guy. It would mean that I am not only passing but am attractive. However, I am not sure what my answer would me. I guess it would be based on the situation and how safe I felt. You know a girl can never be to careful.

Now, if I was asked to dance at the lesbian nightclub that I have gone to in the past. I would have jumped at the chance.

Richelle

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia
    Your out! Your dressed (appropriately) Your with a friend or two and for Heaven's sake your in a bar with music! Now the bar can be a GLTB bar or a straight bar. A good looking stud walks up and asks you to dance. What do you do and use the various sceneiors: Gay Bar, Straight Bar, GLTB Bar. Some questions first, Is he gay and may or may not have "read you." He is straight and has not "read you. Or what if it is a lesbian who asks you to dance??

I'm not a dancer by a long shot, so would have to decline, even if it was a lady asking

Besides, my wife wouldn't be too keen on it either!
    DonnaT

I'd say..."Thank you. But you obviously haven't seen me dance."

[Picture the dance from "The Office"....only in 4 inch heels and a mini skirt!! Actually that could be good fun.]

I would probably dance with another guy, even though I'm straight, simply because I would feel like a girl dressed. I'm not sure if I would dance with a lesbian, but I may.
    Princess by day, Sheika by night.

I too love to dance. I'll dance with anyone - it doesn't matter - and especially love slow dances

I'd dance with anyone...but a slow dance with a tall handsome man would be a kick. But walking like a fem is hard enough...trying to dance correctly has to be tough.

Platinum Member
    why not i mean danceing is ok yes i could , i would ,,,, i am......

Can't dance, can't sing.... but i sure can f................

.................................................. .........

.................................................. ..............ish!
    Derminator - wishin to be someone else, some of the time!

Quite often me and the gg will dance and often talk about just that ...Yes i would definately say yes and would love to feel the experience ...I would also like the gg to be there cause she thinks i wouldnt have the balls (so to speak)..xxx
    Sarah
    TRY IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DO IT AGAIN