Thread: Bikini season coming, you going to layout in one?

goal2batvcomic like Eddie JanineSoCal's Avatar

Bikini season coming, you going to layout in one?

I did a search of the Crossdresser Forum posts and repies for "bikini', and found that there are a lot of us that enjoy this piece of female attire. For me, trips to the beach from a young age, and seeing the female body almost naked in a bikini, made a strong inprint.

I was thinking about laying out this summer in a bikini and developing female tan lines: hoping to find a private backyard or some alternative lifestyle beach area known about somewhere along the coast. A couple of questions:

Anyone lain out in a bikini before?
    Where?
    Any special preparations? (ie shave all over, including thich mat of back hair, etc.)
    Anyone planning on doing it this summer?
    Recommendations on picking a bikini that might look best?
    Breast forms and gaff required to look most passable?

Lastly, and most importantly, if you laid out in a bikini before,
    How did it feel? More than one word allowed, chatterbox away (see note below)

Note: for those of you that think I might be being critical or dogging the person that posted a question with a one word reply limitation, I am not. I thought it was a great idea, and one word descriptors reveal a lot.

XO,

Janine

Every year

I have been laying out in bikini panties for several years. I have what you could call permanent bikini tan lines. They are exquisite, and I love them. I do not do the top, for obvious reasons, but mostly because my wife just wouldn't handle it well. She has a hard enough time with the bottom portion. But I must tell you, Janine, having bikini tan lines is a most incredible thing. Everytime I see myself in the mirror I get a nice rush. I absolutely love my bikini bottom tan lines, and I will always lay out and reinforce them. I use the same pair of bikini bottoms every year, so as to make sure that my lines are always exactly the same. Anybody who might like to see them, well, you know what to do............

I lay out in my back yard on a blanket and read a book. I don't stay out too long, just long enough each day to keep the imprint happening, probably for 45-60 minutes tops.

I was caught once by the Fed-Ex man. He was looking to have me sign for something so he just came into the back yard. It was really quite embarrassing, but what could I say, he was as red as a beet! I felt very sorry for him.
    Last edited by Sweet Susan; 03-19-2005 at 01:55 AM.

Janine,

I have tried on swim suits when out enfemm, but never a small bikini. At my age and stomach I do not think it would be a very good sight. So I work on my tan wearing just a speedo, i.e. topless

Richelle

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    I have been sunbathing in a bikini for a couple years now. I'm fairly convincing, so people accept me as female and are sometimes shocked when I take off my top and go swimming after laying out in the sun for a while. My body is naturally hairless except for a tiny bit on my legs and chin, so shaving is appropriate and easily done. I usually wear the entire bikini and either shorts or a skirt. I don't think that breast forms are required, but it depends on your situation. I have taken some female hormones, so I don't need breast forms while wearing a bikini. I really like my tan lines on my upper chest of the little triangles and the string shadows that go around my neck. :-)

Charlie
    Last edited by gender_blender; 03-19-2005 at 02:56 AM.

christine marie

yes, i lay out in a bikini

i ahve the small luxury of a little bit of outside privacy on my deck,so naturally i lay out in a bikini. i def. like to keepa tan line cause i think its sexy.
    over the winter i keep it up by hittn the tanning bed at the gym an i make sure i take my bikini along. i wera the top and bottom. no boobs, but i like the lines. iwas at the beach last summer(ocean city maryland) and i was with my cuzn and she found a quite spot for us to lay at , and i stipped downto my bikini. during the course of the day, we walked on the beach and threw a frisbee 4 a little and i actually got some nice long stares from the...ok here we go...N I C E Y O U N G H O T SW E A T Y H A R D B O D Y CUTE SMILED LIFE GUARD! damn i wish i had the nerve 2 approach him, uh well anyway, bikini's yes. the tinier the better
    luv christine marie

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    I personally don't like tan lines. I usually go to one of the Nude Beaches in the area.

what is a tan. so long since we have seen the sun i've forgotten.
    I,m gonna dress up tonight and I look real pretty for I don't know who, find my own way around this great big city and I'm gonna sit at a bar and gonna have a drink.

Wearing a bikini is all part of being a girl,I used to wear my sisters tiny bikini when I had the chance,it is wonderful.And its so nice to see the little tie ups they look so nice.But im not sure if im ready to have sand kicked in my face yet

i use to lay out on a private balcony when I once lived in Europe....only bikini bottom. I love the tan lines...really made me feel sexy and at the same time daringly exposed as it was now a 'permanent' feature.

I was never brave enough to do the top.

I had a nice balcony looking over the Seine River....really cool. I am sure others saw me...c'est la vie.

Back in the USA, I have used tanning booths...got a real nice dark tan from that....used Hawaiian tropic lotion to help it.

My only big concern more so nowadays is the cancer affect...

Smile bikini

Only once.About ten years ago and had a deep tan wearing both top and bottom.My wife thought it "cute" at the time but was wishing it to fade long before it actually did.
    I loved it.Have never did it again.

I don't have a bikini but I do have a nice black,2-piece bathing suit that I bought last summer. It never saw much use for various reasons but I intend to get my moneys worth this summer. I hope.
    Kisses, Linda

Platinum Member
    haveing a large privent yard ......in the swimming pool neked for shure i can walk out the back and no one can see yes no tan lines here ...........oh don't forget the sun block some things don't do so well if thay get sun burnned if you know what i mean .....

Tankini's are my preference these days - shows less of the "mature" body. BUT...when I was 21 I did hormones for 2 years. Passing was not a problem as long as it was a skirted bikini bottom or I did a really good job of tucking and then was real careful afterwards - which is hard when your at the beach and having (or want to have) fun. About 15 years ago I did steroids (on a Dr's direction - medically necessary) which turned my 32B's into 40 pec muscles.
    A funny story tho. As I said I prefer Tankini's now. I have several and my favorite is a black "boy-shorts" and wide strap tank suit. At even a long glance it was hard to tell it was a womans suit - the only possible give-a-way was it fit snug and the top just barely touched the bottoms - a bit shorter than most guys would wear. Several years ago I put on a few "extra" pounds one winter and a new suit was in order. My wife and I were going over to the Glenwood Hot Springs for a few days in early spring (just after ski season ends there are great deals on rooms). She was going to the mall and said she'd pick me up a new tankini. We got to Glenwood and headed over to the pool late that evening (around 9pm). She went to the ladies dressing room, I to the mens. Im sitting in the dressing room (alone - at this time of night on a Thursday you pretty much have the pool by yourself) and roll open my towel...its a tankini alright..in a light tan...with spagetti straps...and a true bikini-cut bottom. Since it was late, I just put it on and wore it. Too foggy around the pool for anyone else there to really notice and once in the water I really didn't care. Wife liked it on me tho.. although she did say it looked a bit feminine and apoligized...

Jenn

It's bigger on the inside alba68's Avatar
    I'll give it a go this year if the British weather permits it. May have to go topless tho. Don't want bra marks.
    Take care.
    [size=5]Alba.[/size]
    I'm not scared of dying, I just don't want to!