Thread: "Spreading my wings"

sexy in high heels Sarah Roberts's Avatar

"Spreading my wings"

I have a question.
    I am a closet CD and want to get out and spread my wings. I would like to know how to find a club or organization near me that I can go to and be that sexy woman I know and want to be.
    I have no idea where to start.

Please help me!!!

I want to walk into a club and get out on the dance floor and have all the men and women admiring me and wanting to dance with me.

I live in the TO Canada area, so if someone near me knows of a place please email me and we can talk.

Lots of Love

Rosaria

Banned Read only
    Angels don't have to worry about spreading there "Wings". It just comes natural to them. Like breathing. Just be yourself. Thats all any of us can expect to be.
    Being yourself means being a REAL person (Except no substitutes). Be REAL in your inner self and the result will manifest itself outwards

Rosaria , you are beautiful inside already cuz your name tells us that. That a good start.

Dawn Marrie (Thats Who I Be !)