Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boob Job!

Julo

What kind did you buy ? What size ? Were from ? Stefi

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Yay! HOW ARE THEY?

I love mine....and yes...I do wonder what it would be like to have true C, maybe even D Cups..I have C-, or B+ cups.

The texture is so wonderful, and girls (and guys) are so appreciative of the improvement.

I still like my A Cups for really slinky dresses....sometimes B+ is too much!

I kinda like to wear a bra that has a little give in the straps, and just stand and shimmy and bounce. They bounce so nice !

Enjoy all your discoveries and sensations !

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Enjoy sweetie

I know my first set left me thinking "if only they were bigger" enjoy- have a great time

Now see for yourselves ladies.

Well girls here they are. I'm sorry about the quality of the pics, but this is an old web cam and i am no photographerPicture 2.jpg

A little cheesecake.jpg

Picture 4.jpgr.Your opinions appreciated.

P.S. My apoligies to the staff if these pics do not meet your standards of good taste.
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

Quote Originally Posted by JuLo View Post
    OMG!!!! I am just so excited! My first silicone forms should be delivered today! After all the years of rolled up socks, foam balls cut in half, water balloons, and bird seed, I'm finally getting real forms! I just can't wait!
    I'm sure you'll love them. I love both my pairs (A-cup for wearing under male mode clothes when weather is cool enough for wearing a jacket outdoors and D-cup for wearing around the house)

They improve any girls look
    The purpose of accumulating knowledge is to use that knowledge to think!

My Flickr Photos:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/11885432@N07/

Semi Sane innocent angel
    funny thing. About a 3 months ago I left my forms at home( get dressed some else other than home) I was already made up so I just went with out them. One the girls was like YOU NEED A BRA. I was like hun for these itty bitty things. She then stuck a pencil under breast and it stuck. Other than a wierd moment I was like wow.

They're my everything...

Julo,
    Took me a long time too, to finally get up my nerve and buy forms. Funny how long so many of us go with the socks, balloons, and birdseeds... so funny, and so sad! But once I finally realized that I was in for the long haul, as it were, I took the plunge... and then I was in such heaven, as I'm sure you will be too! Though, I must say, it took me a few time before I found ones that felt right (although I luxuriated fully in all my trials!). For me, Transform Classic 1 from the BreastFormStore did it, size 8 (for my desired 38D cups). They are so wonderful!!! I wear them attached with Hollister's Spay adhesive, which works so great! They feel so much a part of me these days... they're what I'd reach for first if there was a fire!!! : )

Robyn

P.S. Oh, were the attached only me!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Robyn2006; 08-22-2007 at 12:45 AM.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

I just love my breastforms! When I slip the girls into my bra I feel like they are real!!! How I wish it were so........
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Ok!! All this talk convinced me, so I ordered mine yesterday afternoon! Now I can't wait!!!!!

Dawn

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    You go girl...

I now use medical adhesive and go bra less, that can be your next step...

For those of you who do not know where to buy your breastforms, if you dont want to get them delivered, you can go to a prostetics store, if your town has one, or you can go to boutique/sex store, they usually have the silicone breastforms. that is where I got mine from

Julo, Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy mine. At last you will have realistic figure. And you have that lovely sensation to come; when you first put them in, they are cold to the touch, but in no time they warm to your body temperature. And the weight is just right. I hope you'll share pics of you wering them when they arrive.