73 12.27%
  • dressing up makes me want to have sex

260 43.70%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: better than sex?

sex while dressed IS the way to go

girlie guy
    Can I vote again? Probably not.
    To me nothing compares to the excitement of dressing up!
    There. I did it anyway.

Andrea,
    I just saw you flickr pics. You are unbelieveable! I wish I looked so good!

Sex en femme is fantastic.

I read somewhere that for many, crossdressing takes on a sexual element in youth and this fades gradually with age. I'd definitely agree with that, but the thread shows there are plenty who don't find it sexual in the least.

Ironic that commonly sex is about getting your kit off, whereas (even now) I like the idea of putting my kit on...

I really like sex and don't have to be dressed because I am female in my mind. I find it more sensual and exciting when I am dressed but it's not necessary.

Bonnie

Dressing up, just like my bondage fantasies make mewant to havesex. Sometimes (but not always) I really do get turned on when I see myself all dolled up in a mirror. I don't know if that's a normal reaction but it doesn't happen often.
    -Audrey

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda G View Post
    .....but when CDing, you can devote all your time and energy, to pleasing yourself, instead of someone else. And it lasts as long as you want it to.
    Couldn't explain it any better
    [SIZE=2]It is Snowing Down South...[/SIZE]

Crossdressing started in earnest for me because sex was too infrequent, and it is thrilling. My wife doen't want to wear "girly things" but I do! I would call her wardrobe masculine, mine is more feminine as I usually wear women's pull-on pants, nylons, panties, and a slip in "boy mode". With cooler weather coming, I'll wear a bra too.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 05-12-2008 at 03:29 PM.

when i was younger sex was at the top of the list now dressing is more fun when i'am out and about shopping

susie

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    How about dressing a little bit (like a little eye makeup and a silky chemise) and sex together? I do this with my wife on a regular basis

But dressing on it's own better than naked sex? ....not a cat in hells chance my friend!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa View Post
    There is one thing better than sex and that's having sex when you are fully dressed and made up enfemme---there is absolutly nothing, repeat nothing, hotter.
    I'll have to take your word on that for now Janessa - but not for too much longer ....

Mitch

What a good question. I think the answers separate a transvestite from a transgendered person. I mean this as no put down. I am 60 and prior to starting anti androgens and estrogen this year, it was always about getting sexually aroused with the fetish aspect of lingerie,etc. That is not a bad thing. There is a true 'frisson' (Sp?) (i.e. thrill)as the French say that goes along with pretty undies, sheer hose,etc, but as I type this and am dressed 'all feminine' there is no sense of eroticism , just wearing what I feel is appropriate. I am not cute enough to go out in public, and I so respect the courage and effort that is required (makeup,etc) of others. Maybe one of these days. One thing about being older, it's easier to look like an older woman that some young cutie. So, at this point, while I can still get aroused,albeit different than before Rxs, I am in the dressing camp. hugs to all, helen

For me.. No comparison.. If you had my wife you would understand. Making Love with my wife takes me where nothing else can. CDing is a part of me and I enjoy it when I can. Sometimes when I dress I want sex even more, and yes, we do make Love sometimes when I am dressed. But my wife and the relationship we have is everything.

While sex dressed can be fun, I enjoy sex far more than dressed. I have sex 4-5 times per week but only 1 of those times will be dressed.

dressing and sex

my thoughts are sometimes you dress just to feel good
    then there are times you dress to get sex

Both

I vote for sex while dressed up. Its the perfect compromise.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

Sex is best if you are en femme and your GG partner in OK to have sex with another girl. Otherwise turn yourself on when you are wearing's women's clothes, or perhaps being dressed does it...
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 05-12-2008 at 03:31 PM.

I cant vote.... Dressng up and sex are both good, and sure... The one does not preclude the other... But I can't draw a comparrison either.

As close as I get is...

Dressing up and sex are only as good as you make them.

Angels come and take me smoothbikini's Avatar
    the two seem hand-in-hand more times than naught

Dressing is fun, sex is funner.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Gold Member
    I voted

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by helenr View Post
    What a good question. I think the answers separate a transvestite from a transgendered person. I mean this as no put down. I am 60 and prior to starting anti androgens and estrogen this year, it was always about getting sexually aroused with the fetish aspect of lingerie,etc. That is not a bad thing. There is a true 'frisson' (Sp?) (i.e. thrill)as the French say that goes along with pretty undies, sheer hose,etc, but as I type this and am dressed 'all feminine' there is no sense of eroticism , just wearing what I feel is appropriate. I am not cute enough to go out in public, and I so respect the courage and effort that is required (makeup,etc) of others. Maybe one of these days. One thing about being older, it's easier to look like an older woman that some young cutie. So, at this point, while I can still get aroused,albeit different than before Rxs, I am in the dressing camp. hugs to all, helen
    I guess that makes me a TV. I'm an older man and when I look at that sexy young woman in the mirror, I feel like I'm 18 again! For me, dressing and sex are the same thing. I can't recall having one, without the other!

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deidra Cowen View Post
    If you gave me the choice of having sex with some hottie or me dressing up and going clubbing. Clubbin with my friends wins every time!
    [SIZE="3"] At first I would be quick to agree, I would not abandon my friends but I can always go out with my friends, I have my own GG GF and she is my hottie for after sex I could dress up and WE would go clubbing with my friends [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

How about "dressing up" for sex!?!?!?!
    Sounds like fun for me

Renica Eza Leyzbeun

Best Choice Omitted!

You forgot to put the best choice with your question!

Dressing up, going out clubbing! Picking up another hottie like self dressed enfemme. Bringing them home for the wildest sex while still dressed. I only lost my panties! *giggle*!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Only my fantasy at this point! But I keep the faith!
    Ciao baby!
    xoxo
    Renica