• no sex can compare to the satisfaction of dressing

73 12.27%
  • dressing up makes me want to have sex

260 43.70%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: better than sex?

girlie guy

better than sex?

Now I've heard it all, after spending so much time reading posts on this site.
    I'm just wondering if anyone else gets more pleasure from dressing than from sex.

(I get the first vote)
    Last edited by ronna; 08-20-2007 at 05:11 PM. Reason: incomplete

Banned Read only
    How can it be better?

Banned Read only
    how can dressing up be better than sex as it is not on the same playing field

Yeah.

Crossdressing lasts as long as you can remain dressed. Sex, at least for me, doesn't last more than say an hour or two...and that's on a good day!!

Dressing, for me at least, heightens my sexual urges. I would love to experience my wife as Morgan. That would be close to the ultimate in sexual experiences.

Morgan

I would love to experience my wife with me as Morgan, not her as Morgan.

Hmmm...actually, I would like to see her as Morgan as well!!! I have some hot outfits!

Morgan
    Last edited by Sharon; 08-20-2007 at 05:31 PM. Reason: posts merged --use the edit button
    “Truth Hits Everybody"

Dressing

For me I desire sex much more when I'm dressed. The feeling of being fem makes me feel so sexy.

huggs

Kayla

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by SatinDoll00 View Post
    Yeah.

Crossdressing lasts as long as you can remain dressed. Sex, at least for me, doesn't last more than say an hour or two...and that's on a good day!!

Dressing, for me at least, heightens my sexual urges. I would love to experience my wife as Morgan. That would be close to the ultimate in sexual experiences.

Morgan

I would love to experience my wife with me as Morgan, not her as Morgan.

Hmmm...actually, I would like to see her as Morgan as well!!! I have some hot outfits!

Morgan
    You should really give it ago as morgan, when my SO is enfemm its fantastic.

Better than sex? Not by a long shot.
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

Sorry, but sex IS better!

I can't answer that one

I'm not sure I can answer that, as they are different things. Dressing up certainly heightens the sexual experience (at least the desire and for masturbation - I have never actually had sex dressed up), but a lot of the dressing up, at least for me, is not sexual, it is part of some other basic need. The dressing up still satisfies immensely, even after ejaculation, while I tend to lose at least some interest in sex after that.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Well, its at least as good for me as I consider CD as another form of sex.

But. As an artist and a writer, I can tell you that there ARE things better than sex===But you have to be creative beyond a certian "Threshold" level that is beyond the skills of most non-artist people.

I have done paintings and writings that triggered this---and I tell you SEX is NOTHING compaired to the high one gets from a successful creative project.

I think its because if comes from the HEAD rather than the sex organs---a head orgasim! and it can last for days.

Perhaps this is the reason we artists are a minority--- we dont reproduce as much as normal people as we have found something better than sex.

If you gave me the choice of having sex with some hottie or me dressing up and going clubbing. Clubbin with my friends wins every time!

Of course I am getting older and the sex drive is not what it used to be. I had a good friend ask me if I had ever met anyone at the big SCC convention and gotten naughty. I honestly told him heck no! I was way too busy socializing and havin fun to worry about the fuss and muss of sneaking back to my room for sex.

on any given day if i had a choice between dressing or having sex, i would choose dressing.

Ronna's Evil Twin
    chucks you seem to understand the seriousness of the situation
    the importance
    the relevance

CD vs sex ?

I have to say that they are two different things. There were elements of sexual feelings when I first started dressing, but not so much any more. Dressing is an experience for the mind, sex for the body. Both extremely pleasurable, but indeed different sources and different results.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deidra Cowen View Post
    If you gave me the choice of having sex with some hottie or me dressing up and going clubbing. Clubbin with my friends wins every time!

Of course I am getting older and the sex drive is not what it used to be. I had a good friend ask me if I had ever met anyone at the big SCC convention and gotten naughty. I honestly told him heck no! I was way too busy socializing and havin fun to worry about the fuss and muss of sneaking back to my room for sex.
    Deidra, you don't look old enough to say that. You are a "hottie!"

Unless that "hottie" was one certain GG, I would have to say dressing! But that is now. When my wife was alive, we both had many enjoyable times while I was Sissy Stephanie as well as when I was her man! Sometimes when I was Sissy she was my man! So dressing was good, but so was sex with her!!
    BTW, if the "certain hottie" happens to read this, you know I feel that way!

Sissy

More Girl than man somtimes

Aspiring Member

better??

there is nothing better on a cold winter night than get under a quilt and make whoopie, when both of you have on nightys... oh what a feelin!!!

Sex is a physical need.

Dressing is a mental need.

Different, but both enjoyable.

My sex drive is the same whatever clothes I am wearing.

For some, dressing is a turn-on (something that does not happen for me).
    Sure satin feels nicer than cotton.

As enjoyable as CDing is, it is no comparison to sex!
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

I think to compare sex-v-crossdressing makes it clear that someone thinks crossdressing is only a fetish - thus sexual in nature. The comparison is exactly what a sexual fetish is ...

To be honest, I get the impression from this board that it is not really a CrossDressing forum - it is simply people who are gender dysphoric and use crossdressing because they are not prepared to move on to a full time transgendered life.

This is most obviously seen with such language here as calling each other 'girl' and acting as if you are a female and not male - THAT is NOT crossdressing ... that is gender reversal

There's nothing better than sex!
    Sally

Silver Member
    There is one thing better than sex and that's having sex when you are fully dressed and made up enfemme---there is absolutly nothing, repeat nothing, hotter.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    For me sex is good, but being able to be dressed almost all of the time is the best that life can be, so I have to chose being an almost full time woman
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

better than sex?

I guess it all depends on your partner and your mindset. As for me my partner is the best and when I am with her it's all good. I do like the sex the best when we are wearing matching nighties though, it makes it so much hotter.

Once a Girl,always a Girl Dita_B's Avatar
    New Westminster, a city within the city of Vancouver, BC, Canada

Dressing and being dressed up wins for me...

I have to answer that if I had to chose between being dressed and sex, I would chose the dressing...hands down.

There is no feeling in my life that even compares remotely to the intense happiness and excitement I feel when dressed. I would chose a week en femme over a week sex so fast that your head would spin...

No, for me the sex sure is exciting, but it's over in a relatively short time, but the dressing is a thrilling experience that can last the whole day long...and longer. It is almost comparable to the euphoric feeling that accompanies the sex, but than as a lasting experience. However, I am not sexually aroused when dressed, unless the cloths that I chose to wear are very provocative...

But the choice would be an easy one for me...

Dita

Dita's right (again)

Quote Originally Posted by Dita_B View Post
    I have to answer that if I had to chose between being dressed and sex, I would chose the dressing...hands down.

Dita
    [SIZE="2"]
    Once again I have to agree with Dita ( I think she must be my twin as I'm always agreeing with her! )

Sex is fantastic, always has been, no doubts. But for me dressing and feeling totally feminine goes beyond that - it is a spiritual feeling for me - everything is just right and I'm whole again - How is an hour of sex going to compete with that?

[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Suzy Harrison; 08-21-2007 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Suzy can't spell