Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: when you shave your legs does anyone notice

Aspiring lady of leisure kay_jessica's Avatar
    Well i shave my legs and arms. I wear shorts when its warm enough, and t shirts all the time. Yes I'm sure people have notice. I'm sure they've noticed my femme nails, and longer hair. I'm sure they notice the odd fleck of nail polish i fail to get off. But you know what. Not one of my colleagues has made a negative comment.

So what if they do notice. Last I heard the US was a free country, and that i guess means so long as its legal you can do what YOU please. If you and your wife are happy with you shaving your legs then keep doing it.

Enjoy it. There is nothing nicer than to have a sheer stocking or tight over new veeted/shaved legs.

Hugs

Kay

I've done it on and off again for the last 13 years, and, besides the girlfriend, eiter no one has seemed to notice or cared to comment.

Had a family weekend that included time in a motel pool with my grown up children and three grandchildren--no one noticed. My wife does not mind that I shave my legs.

Tip

is very content! Victoria Gizelle's Avatar

Yes I Wax! So What!!

At the begining I had similar thoughts of what people would say to me or about me. Then 1 day I just did it, never looked back since, going on 15 yrs. In addition have been getting my hands and feet done on a regular basis. When it's all said and done, It's mind over matter. you know the rest. I am smooth all over and it's the best feeling ever! Do What's Best For You.Things are so much easier this way,Well that's my

Shaved legs

Hi Vera
    I shaved my legs recently and some people noticed and some didn't. I cycle (road racing) so it's normal to have shaved legs if you're a cyclist - so take up cycling! Also down at the gym most of the guys have totally shaved bodies. I have not gone that far yet, but if I wanted to shave the top ... well I might just take up a gym membership!
    So just do it! Who cares .. it's your life.
    Cheers, Jazzmine.

I have shaved my legs for about a year now and no one cares. I really don't care if they did say anything, I like how I feel.

many guys shave .. if i go to the gym, some did ask why i shave my arm-pit and legs.

so what ? i just said its more hygiene and it look better than seeing a forest there ..

rAiNbOw_BaLlErInA KirstyChibiMoon's Avatar

Smile smooooth :)

No one ever noticed when i started to shave...
    After i started to shave my legs i didnt know where to stop!
    So, I kept going higher n higher, to eventually include my arms n hands... my wife/mistress/mommie even helps me with my back once in a while

I was really scared that someone would notice my arms especially, but nope!
    I had allready thought up a ton of excuses too <giggles>

1) ive join'd a swim team
    2) taking up body building
    3) bicycle racers shave.
    4) triathaletes shave...

I could go on n on plus it just feels so yummy after a fresh shave to put on a fresh pair of lycra tights

The only real bad thing about shaving is once you start you don't want to stop!

btw i shave in a warm bubble bath and use the Venus razor with baby oil with vitamine E & aloe allready in it. I used to get nasty rashes in the groin area and inner thighs alot untill i switched to that.

What method of shaving do you find best for you?

Here is an old post i started on what razor people prefer:
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=48420

I hope that helps and saves a few people some pain n rashes
    C R Y S T A L T W I N K L E Y E L L !
    < < < < < deep curtsey > > > > >
    K i r s t e n C h i b i u s a M o o n
    Kirsty's Home Page

Last fall when I was not shaving my legs, my wife asked if I was. My leg hair has always been light and a lot of it never comes back from too much skiing, etc. I tried to convince her I was not shaving, showed her my legs up close, and she barely believed me even though in places the hair was long.

So....now I shave periodically. Never been asked again since then.
    Kristen

Nope ! :d

Shaved Legs

I have never received any comments about my shaved legs from friends when I am in drab. En Femme I have received a few whistles about my looks, I sure hope that those hoots are about my legs, which I consider my best attribute. & Maureen Welch - The Non - Fuzzy - Legged Afro - Irish Babe
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 09-18-2007 at 03:19 AM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

do people notice

Yes I think people notice, especially if you are a man with smooth legs. Some may like it but I think most people think it is weird for a guy to shave their legs. Of course everyone here likes it.

That's what I think anyway. Do an internet search on the subject of men with shaved legs (sites where people leave comments) and you will see there are a lot of people who put it down.

I think that sometimes reality get skewed on this site. There is nothing wrong with men and shaved legs but I don't think it is looked upon so positive by the majority or not noticed at all, especially in my area.

Why does it matter how is is looked upon or what other people think? It is your body and you have the right to do with it as you please. If someone asks me why I shave my legs, I tell them that I like the feel of smooth legs and that I don't like body hair. Sometimes I also tell them that smooth legs feel so much better in pantyhose which is really true. Like Rita said, we need to stop worrying about what other people think and just be ourselves. When other people start paying my mortgage, then I may consider their opinion. Until then, they can keep their opinion to themselves.

Do you really need an excuse to shave your legs? Answer: "NO"

Quote Originally Posted by kristiCD View Post
    Yes I think people notice, especially if you are a man with smooth legs. Some may like it but I think most people think it is weird for a guy to shave their legs. Of course everyone here likes it.

That's what I think anyway. Do an internet search on the subject of men with shaved legs (sites where people leave comments) and you will see there are a lot of people who put it down.

I think that sometimes reality get skewed on this site. There is nothing wrong with men and shaved legs but I don't think it is looked upon so positive by the majority or not noticed at all, especially in my area.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

think i posted in here before but the big gash i took out of the back of my heel last night might be a big give away lol

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    Nope! Nobody has ever said a word! My earrings have drawn a few comments in a comedic sense from a few friends, but nobody has ever said a word about my shaving. If you knew the number of coaches (especially football when two-a-days start) and athletes that shave (weightlifters, body-builders, swimmers, runners, tennis players, divers, etc.). It is no big deal!!! And, there are many men who have worn long pants for such a long time that they have little or no leg hair left and you can't tell if it is shaved or natural.

Quote Originally Posted by karynspanties View Post
    My sister in-law (brothers wife......nosey b*&^h) asked me at a family get together over 4th of July, if I shaved my legs. I said yes. She asked "why?" Everyone kind of stopped talking and I looked at her and said " Because thigh highs don't look good on hairy legs why else?" and continued on with my conversation with my sister.
    *spews cola through nose*

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie001 View Post
    Why not just tell them that you like the look of shaved legs and that it feels better? or... tell them that shaved legs feel better when you wear pantyhose (this is really true)
    Why tell them anything except they should mind their own business -- lest you come shave their legs in the middle of the night!

When other people start paying my mortgage, then I may consider their opinion. Until then, they can keep their opinion to themselves.
    So, that's what it will take?!!
    [SIZE="4"]Sheri[/SIZE]

shaving

The question was does anybody notice. I stand by what I say, people do absolutely notice. Especially in a factory around c-workers who see you everyday.

The question was not "should you care".

Why does it matter how is is looked upon or what other people think? It is your body and you have the right to do with it as you please. If someone asks me why I shave my legs, I tell them that I like the feel of smooth legs and that I don't like body hair. Sometimes I also tell them that smooth legs feel so much better in pantyhose which is really true. Like Rita said, we need to stop worrying about what other people think and just be ourselves. When other people start paying my mortgage, then I may consider their opinion. Until then, they can keep their opinion to themselves.

Do you really need an excuse to shave your legs? Answer: "NO"

shaving legs

This is a big issue for me too. I love having shaved legs, but I am very self conscious about it. I can understand Vera's concern. If I was working in a factory I would also be very afraid to show up one day with shaved legs. People will talk. There will be many people calling you names behind your back. It's great that all of you don't seem to care what other people think, but your not the one's who have to walk in that factory every day. Sometimes it may be best to be a closet leg shaver, that's for each of us to decide.

rAiNbOw_BaLlErInA KirstyChibiMoon's Avatar

relax, you'll live longer

Quote Originally Posted by kristiCD View Post
    The question was does anybody notice. I stand by what I say, people do absolutely notice. Especially in a factory around c-workers who see you everyday.

The question was not "should you care".
    im only speaking from my own real life kristi...

no one noticed me and i was still a deeply closeted cd around "vanilla" crowds and co-workers... i can't speak for the rest of the world.

i think you are overly paranoid.
    C R Y S T A L T W I N K L E Y E L L !
    < < < < < deep curtsey > > > > >
    K i r s t e n C h i b i u s a M o o n
    Kirsty's Home Page

parioniod

Whatever. Paranoid is a strong word. I don't pretend that people don't notice and talk. Of course most people don't confront you to your face.

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic
    if they do, no ones said anything to me, like why do you do it etc
    Although i'm a witch, I can be nice as well (honestly)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hermi...son/1527490088

Also check out my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/hermionesimpson

I dont shave my leggs, BUT my SO seems to hate the fact that I like to shave my arms and chest! I just tell her that I HATE looking like an APE!

I am a bicycle racer and triathlete and have been shaving mine for over 30 years. I'm sure people notice, but in all that time no one has ever said anything. I'm so used to it now that my legs look weird if I start to let the hair grow back. I normally shave twice per week.

no one notices! ive been shaving for about a year now and no one ever seems to notice. during a recent golfing weekend, during very hot weather everyone wore shorts. i did a quick survey and it appears that 4 out of 24 participants shaved their legs. nothing to get in a knot about caryn

I don't shave my legs

I have read almost all the posts and I have not read one that is like me. I have NO hair on my legs and No hair in my armpits. I do shave my body every two or three days. I have never had anyone ask me if I shaved my legs. I have worn hose in biege and tan, almost everyday of the year, and with shorts in the summer and have only had four comments, all from women, and all told me how nice my legs looked, and I'm 71. My wife said that I should not wear hose with shorts, but I wear them for support to control swelling, and no one cares. Three of the comments were not about shaving, but about wearing hose. Boy, do wearing hose cover up a lot of scares.

So wear your shorts with hose and shaved legs----GO FOR IT

Meag

Every year at about this time I tell myself that I will shave my legs when the temperatures lower and I think I can get away with a month or so without wearing shorts in public. It never happens. I know too many people that I would shock if they saw my legs shaved.

How long does it take to grow back?