Thread: Wonderful Feeling (never want to wear guy clothes)

Wonderful Feeling (never want to wear guy clothes)

Oh my gosh. I just got in from buying blouses, skirts, and dresses at a thrift store where today all clothing was $1!! I got the most wonderful dress and absolutely feminine blouse. It is absolutely wonderful to wear!! I never want to have to wear guy clothes ever again. Do you girls share my feelings from time to time?

Stef

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic
    yes, i get that feeling from time to time, and i expect almost everyone else (if not everyone) who posts will say the same
    Although i'm a witch, I can be nice as well (honestly)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hermi...son/1527490088

Also check out my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/hermionesimpson

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermione Simpson View Post
    yes, i get that feeling from time to time, and i expect almost everyone else (if not everyone) who posts will say the same
    yes i get these feelings as well

Deffinatly, thats why i keep buying things I just love that feeling of something new!!

Banned Read only
    Are you going to post pics of your bargains? We dont get bargains like that over here, if they did jennilouise & i would be in there alday buying.

i dress all the time at work just under my work cloths at home its fem jeans teeshirts bra and silicone inserts. can not seem to go back to my old cloths.
    fem cloths are much softer on the skin.

brandi
    love:

T-Girl and here to stay!! Rosaliy Lynne's Avatar

Oh goddess do I ever !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stefcd1 View Post
    Oh my gosh. I just got in from buying blouses, skirts, and dresses at a thrift store where today all clothing was $1!! I got the most wonderful dress and absolutely feminine blouse. It is absolutely wonderful to wear!! I never want to have to wear guy clothes ever again. Do you girls share my feelings from time to time?

Stef
    so much so that the only time I wear guy clothes anymore is to go to work or to visit one lady friend who knows about me but doesn't want the female me there. She is accepting in that she even gave me clothes she had and bought a few things for me including one of my favorite rings, which I wear on my left pinky finger all the time. It is the only finger it fits.

I did show up at her place last Halloween as a witch. She and her friends love it. I got compliments on my scary makeup AND on how well I behaved exactly as a woman would.

The other week she had occassion to see me dressed as a normal woman when I dropped my car at the garage on the way back from my tri-ess girls night out. She loved the look though I suspect she was a little nervous. Still she did come out to get take me back to my place and for her that was a plus in my book.
    Rosaliy Lynne
    We are who we are. We become what we must.
    http://rosaliylynne.com/

Quote Originally Posted by stefcd1 View Post
    Oh my gosh. .... I never want to have to wear guy clothes ever again. Do you girls share my feelings from time to time?

Stef
    All day everyday!
    I'd soooo love to wear skirts and heels FOREVER, who wouldn't? However the reality of the world is,..... well, you know what that is. 4" heels while gardening isn't a real good idea, unless they're chunky style then I could use then to plant tulip bulbs.
    While my pants may only be "jeans" (Sorry karen) they ARE "girl jeans" My shoes are all from the ladies area of Payless. Albeit mostly loafers but, still,...
    Of course the "required trinity of under things, ( bra, undies, stockings). My next step is to break the "blouse barrier" Finding the "right looking" shirt that isn't too obvious but yet is meant for women has been my latest quest.
    Other than one pair of cotton (man type) PJs somewhere in the bottom dresser drawer, all of my night wear is either a gown or if I'm wearing PJs then they're nylon from Vanity Fair.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

All the time.

Stef, I get that feeling from time to time, especially when I've acquired something new. There are times when I just don't want to change back because being enfemme is such a natural feeling. My fem side can be so overwhelming at times that being in drab feels awkward. But it's like the tide, other days being in drab feels better. My first priority in life is to be the man of the house and a hubby to my wife, so reality will sink in. Go figure...no one said this was easy, I just go with the flow and do my best.
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

Every morning But I gotta work.
    DonnaT

Count me in, all the time, I love it, I love it, I love it

Stephanie

Yes, It gets to the point that I don't want to change back like right now.

Veronica

Lingerie is the poetry in a womans closet.

Yes, womens clothing has so much more variety and is so much more comfortable than mens clothing. If only I could... sigh.
    :GE:Don't sweat the small stuff...and its all SMALL stuff.