Thread: Breast forms (longest time worn?)

Breast forms (longest time worn?)

the longest time has anybody wore their breast forms ?
    I have tried to wear my breast forms through the night . The longest time for me was 19 hours.
    Do you use glue or tape or go natural ?

I have gone over night I usually just stuff them in my bra they bounce better more realistic. i have used a good medical spray adhesive which I got from the store that I got my forms from as well as the remover. All for a good price I might add lol.

Courtney,
    Taylor MI,

Be Who You Want To Be
    Don't Worry About Anyone Else.

Banned Read only
    I have worn my forms for 7 days and nights, just worn in a bra even to bed. it was a wonderful to wear them for that length of time.

My new breast forms

Although I haven't worn them for an extended time, as you have, I have worn mine just twice and love the feel and look of them. They feel like part of my body, and they look very natural. I do not use any glue, just place them gently inside the cup of the bra. I love the way they feel and look!

Terri

Smile

I have worn my self-adhesives for couple days, including sleeping in them. For my others, I use 3M super 77, which can be removed with vrsol or turpentine. Turpentine is more oily and I believe less harsh for skin, but the smell is strong. I have slept with them dozens of times, and love the feeling of waking up with breasts. There have been a few times when Iwas wearing my #5 teardops that I was really tempted to leave them on and wear a bulky shirt and jacket to work, but decided that it was not worth the potential complications. Some people posting here have warned against damaging the forms when you wear them to bed, but I have not had any problems. I ususally wear a tight sleeveless top just to keep them snug. w

The longest i,ve had mine in is over the weekend, friday evening/ monday morning. I just place them in my bra, as has been said here, they move more naturally!!

I have worn mine overnight. I get some "Double-Sided" tape. This keeps them from Sticking out of the bra.
    Hugs,
    Tamera
    Please read this regarding personal information http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_personal_information

[SIZE="2"]"GENDER" is not whats between the "THIGHS", but whats between the "EARS".....[/SIZE]

Oh how wonderful glam is. surfdoc's Avatar

speaking of the devil

I am in the market for really good breastforms...being a student I am on a limited budget. I want to go out en femme and need the proper equipment if you know what I mean... Could use all the hep you gals can give! Thanks!
    Just a guy with decoration!!!

The longest I've gone was overnight, just wore them with a bra to bed.

my best guess is about 30hrs (includes sleeping). i also like waking up with the forms on and they help fill out the night clothes. this summer was spent trying different types of adhesives. for me its double sided tape. they have been sticking the best. for two weeks i had to go without adhesive because i was tired of the glue-bonding types and the forms kept wanting to fall out of my demi-bras when i bent over. i am perfectly content with tape.

surfdoc you could try ebay but many of us have gotten forms at breastformstore.com.

T-Girl and here to stay!! Rosaliy Lynne's Avatar

for the budget gal ...

Quote Originally Posted by surfdoc View Post
    I am in the market for really good breastforms...being a student I am on a limited budget. I want to go out en femme and need the proper equipment if you know what I mean... Could use all the hep you gals can give! Thanks!
    go to catus point and look at the poly foam filled forms - they are inexpensive and give you shape - no weight to speak of but they do give a nice budget shape.
    Rosaliy Lynne
    We are who we are. We become what we must.
    http://rosaliylynne.com/

T-Girl and here to stay!! Rosaliy Lynne's Avatar

I have worn them ....

up to 3 days in a row, except for bathing of course, and I do NOT use adhesives at all. Just load them into the cups and on they stay. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Rosaliy Lynne
    We are who we are. We become what we must.
    http://rosaliylynne.com/

http://www.janetscloset.com/index.htm
    Has really nice one for uasually half priced of most other sites. I bought mine in person and love them. and free shipping to my knowledge.

Courtney,
    Taylor MI,

Be Who You Want To Be
    Don't Worry About Anyone Else.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shauna 9 View Post
    the longest time has anybody wore their breast forms ?
    I just took mine off about 2 minutes ago, having worn them for 7 1/2 days continuously (adhesive). That included 6 working days wearing them at work.

The secret to success was that they were the second-smallest size of forms I have, really just "add a cup" enhancers (my smallest are "add a half-cup"). As long as I wasn't wearing a tight shirt, they were hard to tell from natural occurances.

My mid-sized (D cup) forms, I have worn for a couple of days (maybe 60-ish hours) with adhesive; my largest forms (40G), I have worn for about 1 1/2 days with adhesive.

I have worn mine C size for about 3 days straight. I glue them on with medical adhesive and they will not come off without using the special release. I have only twice slept with them on and without a bra. Love the feel when they shift around under my nightgown. Unless you want them bouncing all around you have to wear a bra, just like a GG!!!!

I feel that it is prudent to wash body and breastforms with a bactericidal soap before wearing breastforms for an extended time. Maybe for any length of time. Could prevent a rash, itching, etc. Always a good idea to be clean, yes?

Darla

Check out http://www.truekare.com/, they are very reasonably priced. I am ordering from them for my first pair.

Happenin' Train Wreck Sonia Kiss's Avatar
    Longest time continuously? Yeah, that'd be from one shower to the next. I don't typically sleep with them, but I have a few times. Once in a while just because I didn't want to stop being a girl. Once in a while because the person with me didn't want me to stop being a girl! Sonia

I think the longest I've ever worn mine for is about 50hrs.

Collette

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    I usually wear my for 5 days glued then a few days just in my bra and so far have had no problems
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!