Thread: is there love

is there love

i like women and men but I'm way more attracted to women , what i want to know is it possible to find love as a crossdresser or potential transgender

I'm a cross dresser and I'm very in love with my wife. Fortunately, she feels the same way about me. My answer to your question is yes.
    Last edited by Holly; 08-25-2007 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Typo
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Smile love

Yes,it is possible.I was up front with my s/o before we were too involved and we have been together twenty-three years now and more in love every day.

Banned Read only
    yes it is possible to find love as a crossdresser. i told my partner of my crossdressing 2 months after we started seeing each other and she loves both sides of me (if you know what i mean) and i love her too

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    I'm a cross dresser and I'm very in love with my wife. Fortunately, the feels the same way about me. My answer to your question is yes.
    What? Are you linguistically deprived?
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Jennaie View Post
    What? Are you linguistically deprived?
    No, just not a particularly good typist.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JOEY88 View Post
    i like women and men but I'm way more attracted to women , what i want to know is it possible to find love as a crossdresser or potential transgender
    Having lived a very happy 49 1/2 years with my late wife, I can answer with a very definite YES! I told her before we were married, she accepted it and our life was very good. I became not only her husband, lover, best friend, but also her best "girl" friend!!

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes
    A man for my GGF, a girl otherwise

Canadian in Transition Jenn2716's Avatar

Most Definitely

I would have to put my vote in the yes column as well. I found the love of my life almost 12 years ago and within our first year together I told her about my femme side. We've been together ever since (married for 8). Now it hasn't always been easy and there are times when we don't see eye to eye on everything from groceries to vacations to crossdressing. But through it all the love has been there first and foremost. With open, honest communication we have found that we can overcome anything and support each other through the best and worst life has to offer.

Keep a positive attitude and in time you will hopefully find the love you are looking for.

[SIZE=3]Life is what you make it.[/SIZE]

Big yes! Love my wife and she loves and accepts me.

Hugs.

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

thanks hope i can find someone as excepting as allot of you have

Yes I have been with my lovely wife for 21 years now . She has supportive me of my crossdressing. She has scheduled total makeovers appointments for me. She has gone shopping for lingerie and make up for me. One year for Christmas she bought me my double D breast forms for Christmas. There is some moments in our life where she hated me for dressing but deep down inside she loves me to dress for her. I love my wife from this I wouldn't trade her in for anything!:

Yes, no question. I have been involved with my girlfriend now for 9 months...she knew from the very beginning about me being TS, and it's a non-issue.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

Well we will have been married 20 yrs next wednesday so my answeris yes.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Emerging butterfly...
    Most definitely yes!
    In the past 13 years I've had 3 GF's that were cool with it:

1st) She opened the door to my totally repressed (unknown) femininity by talking me into dressing for her enjoyment. (I was hooked!!)

2nd) She had no problem whatsoever with it & helped me with certain aspects of it, but didn't get anything out of it for herself.

3rd) She (current GF) also asked me early in our relationship if I'd ever consider dressing for her benefit & she actually gets grumpy if I don't dress for more than a couple days in a row! (she's a dream come true!)

In that 13 years I also had 2 other GF'S. One was reluctantly accepting & the other didn't last long enough for me to share it with. None of the break-ups had anything to do with my dressing. So that's 3 out of 5 for me (but I am much luckier than most in ths regard!). Do the math sweetie & always keep your hopes alive!!

Hugz,

Veronica

P.S.- It doesn't hurt to wear your lucky bra either!!

The answer as you can see is yes, although my SO does not like to see me as Dakota she supports it. What do I mean by that Dakota can come out and play when she is not home, luckily that is everyday when the kids go to school and she is at work. You may not call that supportive, but I do.

As long as you are upfront you can find love, and unfortunately on the other hand alot of rejection. Just know who you are and be proud of that and I think that love will find you.
    If you want to live life on your own terms:
    "You gotta be willing to Crash & Burn"

Dakota

Links requiring a sign in are not permitted

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic
    even though i'm single, i believe theirs a person out their for everyone, so the answer to your question is yes
    Although i'm a witch, I can be nice as well (honestly)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hermi...son/1527490088

Also check out my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/hermionesimpson

In one word, [SIZE="4"]YES![/SIZE]

Yes I've had a loving wife for 39 years she has known for just over 2 years that I dress
    Angie

Love is definitely possible to find for us CDers. GlitterGG and I have been married, quite happily, for 5 and a half years now. She has known about Kandis since we met 12+ years ago and it has never been an issue or a problem for us.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

The answer to that is most definitely YES....When I first met My S/O (now My wife), we met in the context of a Dominant and submissive....I got her (She is MtF) to bring her naturally feminine side out more and more before laying it on her that I am and have always been FtM....Because we put the time in first, and because by the time I came out to her, I already had the relationship floating that way, it just wasn't established as such (if you know what I mean), our relationship transition to Husband/wife was pretty natural....There are genetic women out there who are attracted to genetic men who have a very defined feminine sense of self....For us, it wasn't hard....Before she actually understood My inate maleness at a conscious level, she was attracted to it without realizing it.....because it brought out HER femininity in an easy and natural way....Even before THIS was established, she was the domestic one, I was the decision maker/disciplinarian, etc. I could not be HAPPIER with MY lady, she is beautiful and the joy of My life.... we have chemistry that is second to NONE....and a very happy family.....So, you certainly CAN find love....and I wish you well in doing so! **T**
    Ever The Opportunist

Awesome question!

Joey,

What an awesome and thoughtful question!
    Yes, there is love. In about a month, my wife and I will have been married for 20 years. Of course just being married doesn't necesarily mean being loved, so I'll cover that too! We have been happily married for these 20 years. She is my best friend, she is my lover, she is the mother of my children - she is every thing good about me and my life. We often joke that apart we are two broken and screwed up people, but that somehow we combine to make one functional human being.

There are several other couples I am aware of here on this forum that are happily married, some of them even longer than I have been. Holly is a fine example.
    Carin and her wonderful wife are another that I know of. Even some of the moderators here, though I think most of 'em are too young to have 20 years of marriage just yet! lol

My recomendation is that when you think you have the right girl, you be honest with her up front - BEFORE you are married. It's unfair to both of you in the extreme to spring this on her AFTER you are married. It's unfair to her for obvious reasons that I'm sure I don't have to spell out. It's unfair to you because it may be so much harder after you are married if you find that she can not accept it, and therefore may not accept you.

"Is there love?" What a TERRIFIC and heart warming question - I'm glad your here!