10 10.64%
  • Leggs brand

34 36.17%
  • Haines

13 13.83%
  • other brands, please specify

37 39.36%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what is your favorite brand of pantyhose?

what is your favorite brand of pantyhose?

Pantyhose wearer's, what is your favorite brand? I like to wear No Nonsense ultra sheer sandalfoot, for the comfort, the looks and the price.

I like the Leggs Active support for two reasons. First for the look and feel and the second it helps with the circulation in my legs caused by Diabeties.
    Brenda

I like the sheer satin stockings mmmm

just like these ones mmm my fav

Love Vanessa K

I tend to buy leggs. No specific reason. When I am buying a new pair, I am looking for specfic color to go with an outfit not a brand.

Richelle

No preference in brand... usually buy what is needed to go with a particular outfit!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Even though I do like Leggs, my favorite has got to be silkies, the kind you can only get through mail and internet order. They are soft, stretchy, and very durable, I like them a lot.

tricot gal

Favorite brand of pantyhose

I love to wear pantyhose, especially after I have removed the crotch so that I can wear beneath or over the hose a pair of my sexy panties. Right now I am wearing my favorite brand which is a black pair of Victoria Secret's.

For my tastes, sheer to waist pantyhose are my favorite style. They are much more sensual than the control type in appearance as they reveal the middle torso from your stomach to the pubic area.

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    I voted “other brand” so I will specify. Since I wear pantyhose everyday even when I am in DRAB, to me they are part of my everyday clothing. So like GG’s I tend to wear the type of pantyhose, which is right for the time of day or the outfit.

So most days when I am just doing normal things I will wear the cheaper everyday pantyhose. These are 15 denier tan with reinforced toe and panty. For these they can be any brand at the moment I have my local supermarket brand where you get three pairs in a box for £5.00. During the winter months I wear the same type in the day, but dark colours like black or nearly black.

When I am dressing or going out even in DRAB I wear a brand name such as Aristoc Ultra Shine sheer to waist 10 denier, or Pretty Polly 15 denier sheer gloss which are sheer to waist.

I just love pantyhose and have worn most types at one time or another.
    Love Sandra xx

Roberta2005

Talking The silkier the better

Well girls I prefer either Silkies Ultra TLC's or Berkshire Shimmer Sheers. They feel so good against the lags. There are both light and airy. I am wearing Berkshires thigh highs right now

Roberta

Platinum Member
    i hade to run erronds this morning stopped in cvs leggs tights buy two pair get one free
    well bought six pair and got three free ..........size b .....in black love them .......

Wink

[size=7]Leggs.... [size=2]Nothing Beats a great pair of leggs......lol [/size][/size]

I chose "other", beause I wear all kinds of different brands for different occasions or resons.

I usually buy no-nonsense, because they came in a size I could wear, and have the french cut panty.

Now that I've lost 55 lbs, I can wear Q sized Leggs, sheer energy or silken mist.

My wife bought be some different types in the Hue brand, which are nice.

And, I have several of the Delicates brand from JC Penny that are microfiber. some of these have the stripe up back.
    DonnaT

I wear Silkies Control Top in Black. I have 4 pairs sent automatically every month.Very convenient for me.

Sheer Energies...

Nothing beats Sheer Energy. I also like Peavey's.
    luv,

Lisa

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar

brand of pantyhose

I wear walgreens brand regular day sheer pantyhose,$1.50 a pair, 95% nylon they may be cheap but they wear very well for someone who wears pantyhose 24/7

At least 4842 (maybe) brands of pantihose. And I've only tried 20 or so.

Secret toeless, Gievenchy when I can find them, Marks and Spencers (have to get to the UK for these), and for everyday wear under by drab clothes, Silks Energizers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Southern Minnesota

My favorite hose

My favorite brands are the J.C. Penny Delicates brand hose. I also like the Vasserette brand hose but can't find them in my size any more.

Don't usually wear pantyhose, I prefer stockings and suspenders. And I'd like the ones with the silky finish that allows one leg to slide over the other like satin on satin. It would really feel good when your thighs rub against one another while walkinig. Does anyone else know a UK brand that does this, and the higher gloss finish the better? Oh, and it has to be black while I'm still in the closet.

ToniB

Too many brands.

Honestly I would like t buy a pair of every single pair available in the entire world but...... I dont have the money so I buy for pantyhose Leggs sheer panty and for thigh highs I buy Hanes silk reflections they are absolutly to die for.

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    There are higher quality ones I don't remember the names of, so I selected Haines also. I too prefer the Haines Silk Reflections when buying the common ones available.

I seldom wear panytyhose and prefer microfiber tights for the warmth, however, clothing sliding around the Silk Reflections is a sexy feel.

The only attire I want pantyhose for would be something like a vintage Playboy Bunny outfit. The sheer black is to die for, but everthing I ever find has reinforcement that is seen. I would like to find some pantyhose that do not have that ugly reinforcement in the crotch.

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    I wear Activskins usually. http://www.activskin.com Other than that, I wear L'eggs Sheer Energy, sheer to waist. Suntan being my favorite.

Thing is, I wear pantyhose every single day. When the weather is warm, I wear with shorts in drab, to work, everywhere. My legs are never bare.
    xxoo
    Jennifer

I chose other because I use a mail order brand called Silkys. I do not seem to be able to put runs in them as easy as the others.

April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

No nonsense sheer to the waist. Nude, off-black, tan.

cd_donna2005

favorite Pantyhose

Well I like the silky ones, haven't tried leggs, but will have to look for those, like Silky Black, natural color. Actually I think all are good love pantyhose like others wear them under my "street" clothes.

Trash and VauldVille Lucy Jayne GG's Avatar
    Agent Provocatuer silk stockings....so nice...But I also like music legs stockings and leg avenue...
    I love this site I get most of mine there www.sockdreams.com
    Lucy J