Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Sleeping in fem clothes

I sleep in a sheer babydoll nightie with matching panties as often as possible, usually about 3 times a week.

Living at home, this is quite often the only time I get to dress up at all, as I go to sleep the same time or after everyone else, and get up before everyone. Sleeping in extremely feminine undergarments is one of my greatest pleasures!
    *Lila*

Jockey nightshirt on cold nights, last night was silk shorts and a pink tank
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

I wear a longer full slip to bed...sometimes panties too
    [SIZE=2]It is Snowing Down South...[/SIZE]

creating self-roadblocks
    I had a period of about a year where I wore either a nightie, a long night gown, or PJs, all of "satiny" material, to sleep in. Also always wore panties. I wasn't able to spend days dressed so I decided I would sleep that way, and I'll tell you it felt so good. Recently it's nude or the occasional nightgown...maybe it's time to change things

im going to sleep in fem clothes for the first time tonight as i am all alone, i cant wait.
    -Erica

From chatting with my Cding hubby it seems that his younger experiences of initial Cding were sleeping in a soft female nightgown or nylons.

Personally i like that he wears soft silky stuff to bed. Who doesn't like snuggling with someone wearing soft sexy fabrics. and growing up i always slept in oversized t-shirts and sweat-type pants. So his CDing has brought more sexy clothes for both of us into the house. I fully encourage panties and nighties. i find nylons/tights to be sexy too but i can't imagine sleeping in them, ouch, they dig in at the waistline!

I'm sleeping in long t-shirts and cotton panties.

My CDing seems to be taking a very odd twist at the moment and I'm trying to get my head round it

For me its usually its bra with stick on breast forms, and panties and pantyhose. Love the feeling of pantyhose rubbing on the legs.

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    once or twice a week i will sleep in a silky like nylon long or medium length red or white chiffon night gown over a bra with falsies, panties, PLUS garter belt and bum around stretch stockings (from National) to keep my legs warm under the sheets on those cold winter nights.
    Delightfully sensuous and comfortable.
    Anyone else out there that sleeps with garter belt and hose?

Megan70

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Yep, I love sleeping in a soft, silky nighty and snuggling up to my SO!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

All i sleep in are female pJ's. My wife encourages me!

Quote Originally Posted by Daphne7 View Post
    i can't imagine sleeping in them, ouch, they dig in at the waistline!
    Give thigh highs a try.

I can't imagine wearing even thigh highs to bed. Maybe I'll try it one of these nights just to see what its like.

I think its different for me as a GG than it is for a CDer cause wearing pantyhose/nylons/tights doesn't ring my bell in the same way.

Femme to bed?

I waver on this issue. I have problems with insomnia. And dressing en femme get me going. Mentally. Physically. If you know what I mean.

So about 1/3rd of the time I wear just panties to bed - so's I don't get too hot. Hey! The wife piles WAY too many covers on the bed. About 1/3rd of the time I wear panties & a short nighty to bed. About 1/3rd of the time, I dress just in drab undies. That way I don't get excited, and it contributes to sleeping peacefully.
    I know she must be kind.
    When I look in her eyes,
    she goes with me to a blossom world...
    I'm pickin' up good vibrations.
    She's giving me excitations.
    Gotta keep those lovin' good
    vibrations a happenin' with her.
    - B. Wilson & M. Love -

I think I still have one pair of cotton PJs somewhere in my bottom dresser drawer.

Either nylon PJs from Woman Within or full length nightgowns every night. Of course I'll wear a pair of clean fresh undies, ( for the "stoppin floppin" effect) Tried sleeping in a bra once, ... found it uncomfortrable and took it off. Thought about stockings or pantyhose while sleeping, but, not too interested in finding out.
    Occasionally wife and I will, by chance, have picked out similar colors, that's kinda fun, to match.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Barbara
    It is either feminine or nothing! I sleep in whatever matches my mood. From bra and panties to gowns skirts & pj's. I even have a couple of pj bottoms that pass well enough as mens that I can wear them when visiting relatives.
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

i always wear long silky nighties preferably with some lace especially around the bust area, just so relaxed all night and feeling 'right'.
    OFF TO GET MY NIGHTDRESS ON

Junior Member Melissa Jane Martin's Avatar
    My wife bought me a pair of panties and matching top to wear to bed. I only get to wear the complete set when she is gone but I wear the panties ever night.
    May The Force Be With You!