Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping in fem clothes

A very senior member. Ms Alison Janes's Avatar
    I always sleep in a satin nightie of which I have several, can't imagine sleeping in anything else.
    Alison xxx

depends on the mood...

most nights sleep in bra and enhancers and pantie..
    but when lounging about at night, i like a long, full sweep olga gown..makes a gurl feel delicious as it swirls about....even more delicious in bed....soooo soft and silky~
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

Panties, 24/7 including at night. My wife gets a bit peaved if I try wearing boy's underwear anytime, day or night. I'm actually surprised she hasn't thrown out the few pairs I have left in my drawer!

A few times a week I also wear a garter belt and stockings they keep my legs nice and warm and feel sooooo... good especially if she's also wear similiar to bed! Ocassionally I'll also wear a bra and full slip or a long nightgown. Sometimes I'll raid my wifes things for all of the above. I sure know how to get in trouble sometimes!

All the time I always sleep in female clothes sometimes fully dressed
    Jordan

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    About twice a week I sleep in female clothes fully dressed
    Drumming, My other hobby

Me too

I've been wearing bra, panties, and either a nightie or girls pyjamas to bed for the last couple of months.
    And it's great

Just the other day when I woke I had the feeling of how natural it was.
    It will be hard to stop wearing them if/when I find a gf and if she doesn't like "that sort of thing"

Stella

Life is short live it out louann's Avatar
    I've tried sleeping in satin nighty/gown , can't do it , too sexy , turns me on too much.

Actually I have before but with chastity on so I was able to do so but it was hard to fall asleep at first.

I've also done it before in stockngs, garters, panties and heels. I was really tired one night and fell asleep. It did feel sexy in the morning but I was so aroused at that point I don't have to explain what happened.

One does have to at least try it.
    Louann

http://www.facebook.com/louannchen

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thanks, leotard for my PJ s

Im wearing a sleevelessleotard under a silky t shirt and silken mist pantyhose on top, pleasant dreams

Quote Originally Posted by imseakin View Post
    It'll be the Wolford tights and microfibre bra and inserts tonight for sure! Mmm...nice mass in the front...love caressing them through the silky fabric of the bra! Good night all!

Any time I get the chance! Sometimes I stay fully dressed, shoes and all, just because I don't want to take my great clothes off!

I always sleep in panties and sometimes I get to wear a night gown. I really need to get more nighties though......

My wife is slowly warming to me dressing at night, as long as I don't do it too often.

Waking to the feel

I live alone now and look forward to the weekend when I don't have to wake up and strip everything off. I always drift in and out in the evening until totally falling out,would really like to just sleep in all my femme clothes but I don't want to wrinkle and stretch it all up.So I'll get up and strip down to panties only,maybe bra too and let the satin sheets,pillow cases work their magic. I know that I will always wake up at exactly 4:00 am and drift in and out till 5:00 enjoying fantasy and the feel of the sheets.Many times I've found I don't want to get up, it's to delightful,thats why weekends are the best,there's no work just lounge and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronniwannabe View Post
    If a fire broke out in the middle of the night, I would be standing on the curb in a satin half slip and bra. I just hope it never happens.
    LMMFAO

Almost always in panties and now i like the feel of panty-hose so lots of time like the week-end i,ll wear a nightie, panties and panty-hose and i like to snuggle up to the missus and lay in till 7 or 7.30 because neither of us have to go to work.

oh i envy how you can sleep in your fem clothes, but since i still live with my parents i do not ever get a chance. i wont likely get one soon either since i am still a senior in high school. if i do ever get the chance, i think ill sleep in panties and a bra with breastforms on. its always been a dream of mine to wake up and find a nice pair of boobs on my chest,and i bet it would feel great.
    -Erica

Always Sexy at night

I have wore panties 24/7 for the past 15 years and at night I either wear a long satin gown, short satin nighty, or satin pj's. Satin is a major fetish of mine. It feels so soft and sexy, I can never get enough of it.

90% of the time, I sleep nude. If the mood strikes me, I will sometimes dress for bed, but can't usually sleep well in it, and end up taking it off 1/2 way through the night. Sometimes I'll wear a nightie though (I'm in the mood tonight, for example), or sometimes just panties & stockings.

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Just a skirt with legwarmers

Just a skirt with legwarmers, I wear a Nike Tennis skirt with Legwarmers. The legwarmers keep my legs warm during the summer months, the Skirt gives my legs the freedom of movement they need.

Always wear bra and panties in bed, sometimes a camisole.

Sleeping in Femme

I dress all the time in hose and a night skirt , sometimes a pink sleepshirt and bra , But usually girls and women do not sleep in their bras as they do have a tendancy to hurt and i have to agree .

I been sleeping hose since I was 12 or so , Tyhough I had to keep them hid under my jog pants i slept in , But now Its hard not sleeping in hose or nightskirt or even satin shorts, Very rare I sleep in guy mode anymore , Just feels right and i sleep far better . More restful sleep .

If i could i would dress 24/7 in femme .

I got a set of black satin PJs from lane bryant. Enjoy sleeping in them very much.
    Cheryl
    Northern VA
    "We live in a world in which the only constant is Change" Heraclitus- 400BC

sleeping

always have black silk pants or pink satin sleep clothes w/matching tops

i bought a nice silk night gown. i love it.
    LOVE RESPECT DIGUITY

I sleep in a night shirt I got for Christmas from my fatherin law can double for a day dress it is long enuff and of course panties. Sounds weird but it is cold here now. Have a silky night gown that i have worn with panties and nylons.

silky PJ's now days and when I can get away with it silky nites long or short and a bra with my forms.
    Love Laura

Sleeping in Fem Clothes.

I sleep in nylon nighties and usually bra and panties as ofthen as i can.
    this is usually a special occassion because my wife does not approve. I have often slept with my bra forms in my bra. This is especially comfortable since the bra forms feel so nice under the silky nightie.

I go to sleep every night in one of my many vintage chiffon over nylon double layer baby doll nighties. Wouldn't be able to sleep any other way, been wearing them to many years to quit now. Reba
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]