Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleeping in fem clothes

Smile Sleeping in fem clothes

There is a time and place for everything. Even though some of us can not do this, is , however ones place to wake up every morning with some nice sheer nylons on with a thong and bra to top it off. Does any one else do this. I have been crossdressing for every bit of my life expect when in public, still have not conquered the fear of being ousted while in drag, but that is a different topic. I was just ciorious if any other crossdressers have been doing this. Its almost like I can't sleep without some type of female clothing, ever. I don't have a problem being away from my clothes during the day sometimes, which is occured due to certain circirumstances that do not allow me to be in fem, or rather I don;t have the gut ablility to go threw it . Anyways, I am jabbing away , hehe.. I Just want to know what other crossdressers out there sleep either in fem or have female clothes on..

Miss Thanz

the first time i dressed in fem it felt so comfortable that i went to sleep that night in it

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic
    yes, i either sleep in a nightie or an old dress, because i never seem to have a good nights sleep if i don't
    Although i'm a witch, I can be nice as well (honestly)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hermi...son/1527490088

Also check out my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/hermionesimpson

If a fire broke out in the middle of the night, I would be standing on the curb in a satin half slip and bra. I just hope it never happens.

Wink Love the Fem Feeling

[SIZE="4"]I sleep in a nightie or a satin night shirt every night. My favorite gowns are Olga Form Fit, Miss Elean, or Shadow Line, they all feel heavenly.

TTFN
    Cyndie
    [/SIZE]

T-Girl and here to stay!! Rosaliy Lynne's Avatar

I don't have a problem ...

Quote Originally Posted by missattitude View Post
    There is a time and place for everything. Even though some of us can not do this, is , however ones place to wake up every morning with some nice sheer nylons on with a thong and bra to top it off. Does any one else do this. I have been crossdressing for every bit of my life expect when in public, still have not conquered the fear of being ousted while in drag, but that is a different topic. I was just ciorious if any other crossdressers have been doing this. Its almost like I can't sleep without some type of female clothing, ever. I don't have a problem being away from my clothes during the day sometimes, which is occured due to certain circirumstances that do not allow me to be in fem, or rather I don;t have the gut ablility to go threw it . Anyways, I am jabbing away , hehe.. I Just want to know what other crossdressers out there sleep either in fem or have female clothes on..

Miss Thanz
    and while I usually wear nighties, sometimes I just crashed all dressed. Too tired or maybe lazy to change into a nightie.
    Rosaliy Lynne
    We are who we are. We become what we must.
    http://rosaliylynne.com/

I don't get that opportunity very often but when I get the chance I love to go to sleep in womens lingerie. I even stuff my bra when I go to bed but I use items that won't break or leak. That could be unfortunate.

Mostly sleep in a nylon nightie. Sometimes in bra and panties. Rarely in guy clothes(no more than 3 or 4 times a year when sharing accommodations with another guy on golf or bowling trips). I even keep a few pairs of (shudder) male undies for the trips.
    " Just a Guy in a Skirt"

I always sleep in a silk nighty from Victorias Secret.

S/O is has no problem with it and sometime wear a matching one.

Thumbs up fem clothes

OMG, YES YES, I sleep in a bra(42D with forms) and pantyhose!!!! I LOVE the feeling(s) of the sheerness of my pantyhose and the weight of my forms on my chest. I should have been born a girl!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

nighties for me

always sleep in silky nighties or cami sets, short nighties during warm months, then full lenght nighties during winter. dont sleep in bra find it uncomfy plus not sure if my wife would like that.

Quote Originally Posted by missattitude View Post

Miss Thanz
    I very much enjoy sleeping in pantyhose&a nightie

When i get the (rare) chance of sleeping alone, I choose between a strapless bra with a nighty, or even 2 nighties slthering over each other, or - stockings, french knicks, half slip full slip and bra (38B). Sometimes I put on 2 culotte slips and panties under my PJ bottoms (wife doesn't like it but she doesn't know) so I can feel great all night. I have to get up early then to get dressed in the bathroom, so wife does not get upset.

As long as I can remember I go to bed wearing a full slip as nightie...sometimes I have some panties on too.

Years ago I had to wear a bra too..actually, I wore a bra almost 24*7..I am better now
    [SIZE=2]It is Snowing Down South...[/SIZE]

Most of the time I sleep in bra with forms, panties and night gown. In the summer no stockings but will wear them other times of the year.

I usually sleep with pantyhose on and silk pj’s or silk nightgown

I fell asleep with a skirt, hose and a tight top the other night. I had dressed after my wife fell asleep since I simply felt like being comfy and wasn't tired yet.

When we woke up she asked when I changed. I told her and she just smiled and rubbed my hosed legs, telling me she loved me. God, I love my woman

I love to as well.
    I'll do a variety of things, but my favorite is sleeping in a bra and pantyhose.
    However, I've discovered Victoria's Secret's Pink line of sleepwear so I've been wearing that lately.
    Last saturday, I went out wearing a v-neck top, denim skirt, and pantyhose. I was out all night (2:30AM) and when I got I home I was too tired to change so I just went to bed in my outfit.

Hugs!

Hugs!
    Last edited by joann07; 08-26-2007 at 09:22 AM.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

I always sleep in a nylon nightgown and panties. The only time I don't sleep in women's nightgowns is when I am on trip and sharing a room with other guys. I have tried to revert back and sleep in male attire but even if I can go to sleep, I wake up and must get up and get back into my nightgown. I suppose there is no going back.

I have 7 night gowns, each a different style, one for each night. I guess I should have the days of the week on to them.
    Dana Fleming

Nighties or lingerie. Often with nylons. I have been doing this since I was a kid, so if I don't I find I do not get enough sleep. I do not know why that is.
    :GE:Don't sweat the small stuff...and its all SMALL stuff.

Night gowns as often as possible, or i have a few paint and tank sets i love the loose silky feeling brushing up on my legs.

Courtney,
    Taylor MI,

Be Who You Want To Be
    Don't Worry About Anyone Else.

When on the road, it's my satin PJ's. Nothing else.... Bra's, nylons, corset are not comfortable to sleep in... And when I sleep I like to be comphy....

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Living in the the Hotlanta area, I wear panties during the hot season and a Satin nighty the rest of the time. If I am real tired, I can sleep in almost anything. But usually I need to be girly to get to sleep!

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

I wear short silky nighties during the summer during winter silky pajama sets and long silky nighties.