Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: has anyone ever come out to their moms???

has anyone ever come out to their moms???

i was wondering if anyone came out to their moms when they were young ..... and wat was her reply....my experience...... while i was 14 i told my mom i cd n she asked me wether i had clothes of my own ...i tuk her to my stash n d nxt mornin it was missin......

I should have done it

My mom sorta found out. But didn't say anything. I think I should have let her in, or me out.
    You can call me a sissy. Cuz that's my name!
    Sissy! [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No I never came out to my mom, but we had several conversations on the matter of things being moved around in her drawers. LOL!! She always knew that I liked to try on her clothes at a very young age and always encouraged me to be who I wanted to be.

It sounds as though you may not have the support of your mother, but all is not lost at least she knows and you are out of the closet. Good luck I wish you the best.
    If you want to live life on your own terms:
    "You gotta be willing to Crash & Burn"

Dakota

Links requiring a sign in are not permitted

came out to mom

Yes I came out to my mom many, many years ago. She actually caught me and we talked and she said that she would help me and she did!!!! My dad and brother NEVER knew about my secret desires to be a girl but mom was there for me and bought me clothes, make-up and beautiful lingerie. I think she really wanted a daughter and she had one!!!!! ME!!!! She took this secret to her grave and I miss her terribly.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

No never came out to my mom, thought about recently, but my SO suggested not to because she pushing 70 and my SO thought it would be better to leave well enough alone.

Mom found several things over time but we never talked about it.
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

Tried to once. Mistake. BIG mistake. She is a very intolerant woman.

Dad on the other hand doesn't really care one way or the other.
    :GE:Don't sweat the small stuff...and its all SMALL stuff.

I never told her but I'm sure she knew... Used to borrow her things on a regular basis.. And then return them.. She caught my brother wearing my step sisters lingerie once!! Lol. He always was the dumber brother!!

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My mom treated it as a sickness and a sin and I spent time in counseling for it.

comeing out to mom

i was like you mollyann: i came out to my mom and she did the SAMETHING for me .she too took it to her grave , and yes i do miss her so much.(feb. this year).

Quote Originally Posted by Slip Affinity View Post
    My mom treated it as a sickness and a sin and I spent time in counseling for it.
    Same here.

No my mom never knew sometimes I wish she had
    Angie

Emerging butterfly...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jillm View Post
    No never came out to my mom, thought about recently, but my SO suggested not to because she pushing 70 and my SO thought it would be better to leave well enough alone.
    Same here, except my mom is 75. Can you imagine the CD-guilt I'd feel if my news gave her a heart attack??!!
    Sometimes a closet can have a good aspect... as long as it's a small closet !

Hugz,

Veronica

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    Both my parents and my brother know about Darlene and are cool with it and once in a while Mom will send me some money with a note go buy yourself a new dress!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!

I did to two differant women. One I'll call "mom" and she was not very tolerant and in fact tried to have me committed because she was convinced I was mentally disturbed.

The other, Whom I call "Mother" (the name listed on my birth certificate) was supportive and helpful, she even took me shopping after I came out to her. Made me wish I had done it two or three years earlier with her when I think back on all that time lost when I could have had my own stuff to wear.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Coming out to Mom

No never did but suspect she knows She helped me dress as a girl for Halloween when I was 9 and never took the lingerie away it stayed clean and always fit and sometimes new stuff showed up she is 82 now and I do not rub her noes in my dressing and she never rubbed my nose in it either I am like some of the others and will let it be no need to cause a stroke if I am wrong
    Hugs Annette

PS
    YaY Post 100
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

I just recently came out to my mom she was ok with it and it didn't change anything. I'm lucky in that sense to have a great mom. Where it leads I don't know yet hopefully shopping!

Vero
    [SIZE="2"]VERONICA[/SIZE]

I came out to my mum about 4 years ago after a bit of prodding from her! Apparently she,s known since i was a teenager. She supports me100% and even buys me things when i see her!!! [Jewelery, etc]

Blue Ridge Mountains,Virginia..In the country
    I never told her but I think she kinda knew when every halloween, I wanted to go as a girl,and she dressed me up with hose and makeup.
    HugsKisses
    Bobbie Jo

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I never told her but I'm sure she knew... Used to borrow her things on a regular basis.. And then return them.. She caught my brother wearing my step sisters lingerie once!! Lol. He always was the dumber brother!!

Karren
    I always borrow mothers short mini skirts&silk blouses.I slip into a pair of
    pantyhose,ordered out of mothers womens catalogs,and I usually wear her
    many business suits&heels,as well.

Smile

I came out to my mom just recently as a result of my soon-to-be ex-wife threatening to tell everyone. Mom is 81 and she took it very well and still tells me she loves me. I also told children and they were fine with it too. Sure took the wind out my wife's sails.
    Danielle

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

Yes I have.

I was 3 and 1/2. It didn't go over as well as I had, at the time, hoped.

Her reaction was to read to me from Deuteronomy, and to basically imply for the next 35 years when I decided I was no longer interested in her as a person, that for one reason or another that I am a pervert and barely worthy of her tolerating my existence.

One of the many reasons I love my wife is that she is certainly not my mother. My wife's reaction to my son's wearing a dress was much more supportive.

I want to emphasize that my mom's issues with it were her own only. I get hints about maybe some choices she made in her younger life and regretted. If one's mom is fairly secure in her own mind about issues involving sexuality, I think it doesn't need to be about sex, and I could see the average healthy loving mother taking it pretty well actually. This is a new way of thinking for me, because I always thought of my CD-ing as a pathology caused somehow by a less then healthy set of parents. I am so pleased to see those that had good parents because it validates this feeling of mine to dress as being independent of the over-reaction.
    Last edited by BarbaraTalbot; 08-26-2007 at 08:03 PM.
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

I told my Mother as an adult. She was surprised, but very supportive. When she visits in the winter, she always wants a fashion show.

My mom caught me in one of her bras, and apparently found my stash, since it disappeared. But she never said anything. She did tell my dad, and he asked why. I didn't have an answer and no more was said.

I know she dressed my youngest brother up at a friends house.

I told her a couple of years ago, and she's been great. Given me clothes and jewelry.
    DonnaT

My mom dressed me as a girl for Halloween, and always talked about how pretty I was. She would often pick out pretty and feminine boys' clothes for me. I would wear them when I was feeling femme, and she always complimented me on how pretty I looked. We never talked about cd'ing; the important this was that she responded to chrissie!