Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pure Silliness...

Emerging butterfly...

Pure Silliness...

OK, Barbara Eden magically appears when you're alone & grants you one wish to permanently change a single, distinct, specific feature (physical or otherwise) to it's most ideal feminine form.

As you refocus your attention from lusting for her genie costume , you finally tell her.......?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*

[ I'll hafta think about this myself for a lil' while, so I'll tell you mine later. I'm sure this has been done to death here, but I'm hoping I'm still new enough to get away with it !! Just lemme get it out of my system & I promise I'll be good ]

If it could only be one thing I would go with a feminine bone structure, only because that would change several things like cheek bones, shoulders that are not so wide, wider hips, smaller hands, smaller feet and so on.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Lizzie B. is right. The poster should go first. But I will answer anyway. The only thing I "might" change is my bosom. Right now it is a rather nice natural 40 B. I kind of would like to be a 40 C, or even maybe a 42 B. But no other changes. My late wife liked me the way I am, and my GGF likes me to be her man as well as Stephanie.

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, tough wish. I am fortunate to have many feminine features already. After much thought I would have to wish for less bodyhair.
    If you want to live life on your own terms:
    "You gotta be willing to Crash & Burn"

Dakota

Links requiring a sign in are not permitted

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic
    it's hard just to chose one, but i think it'll be to have less body hair
    Although i'm a witch, I can be nice as well (honestly)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hermi...son/1527490088

Also check out my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/hermionesimpson

No face fur!!! I hate shaving!!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    My face. I'd like my face to be more softer and feminine looking. I don't care if it's a bit too feminine for boy mode I'd just love to have a more girly face - oh and no beard growth at all.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Average female body type. If I have to keep shaving, so be it, at least I can do something about it, but I have always wanted to be smaller, with hips .
    :GE:Don't sweat the small stuff...and its all SMALL stuff.

definately no more icky male body hair

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

It's the Hair

Yes, body hair would go first.

Smile one wish

Hi Veronica, My one wish, you gotta' be kidding!!!! My one wish would be -----the boys, the boys would be the first thing and the last thing!!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica Fallon View Post
    -- Barbara Eden magically appears --
    As you refocus your attention from lusting for her genie costume
    barbara eden 3.jpg
    What genie costume? Oh yeah.......LOL

Well, hair can be lasered, forms make fair breasts, a corset does the female waist thing pretty well (just a little painful)......

I'd have to say a more shapely derriere. There is few things that scream female more than that shape showing thru a clingy dress, or outlined very prominently by a perfect pair of jeans! And male clothes cover it pretty well if you like. Yes, definitely a killer a**!
    Sally

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Women's feet, I would just love for my feet to be anything under a woman's size 10. Jocelyn

If it is physical I would have to agree and go with hair to two reasons, I'm getting hairier by the day (if I don't pluck my eyebrows I have a unibrow) and I am getting a bald spot (when I was younger I had long wavy hair which made all of my female friends jealous.

I know you said one but the hair would be my second choice. My first choice wouldn't be physical at all. I'm a typical guy who has no real sense of style and only a moderate multi-tasker. Studys have should women are better at those things so I think my first choice would be the ability to truly think like a woman.

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

I would say ...

less manly man hair. Maybe leave a bit here and there, just less in the awkward areas. I would have to keep the facial hair, because Dee digs a beard when I am in full-on-butchin-homme mode, and shaving that while a hassle is something I have 'honed' my skills at for nearly 3 decades, and isn't that hard to get rid of. Be nice if it wasn't back with a shadow long before 5:00 though.

Now, can I redirect my attention from lusting for her genie costume and its delectable contents?

I am so vain about my wig en femme (I'd like a better quality wig and maybe closer to my natural color - brunette) She suggested I ask Jeannie to take all that body hair and move it up to my bald pate. I have to say this is a BIG sacrifice for her. She really digs my smooooth head when drab-if-fyed. She thought about that and said if I had actual hair on my head, she'd be OK with it if I occasionally crossdressed back maybe a shower cap or one of those conehead skin caps.
    Last edited by BarbaraTalbot; 08-27-2007 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Dee's input..
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

A nice femmy voice.

Im surprised no one has said this before! I would want a vagina instead of a penis. A really truely honestly grown one! Bliss!!!!
    Pet peeve: not be able to put on my girl clothes!

Quote Originally Posted by DianaGomez View Post
    Im surprised no one has said this before! I would want a vagina instead of a penis. A really truely honestly grown one! Bliss!!!!
    That and real boobs. We only get one wish though. Hey, wait, boobs can be grown, I'm with you sister.

Probably to have been born as a girl. (btw, i'm not ts.) I did like that female bone structure though...

Definitely smaller feet!
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

Can I have two? canni, canni, canni, pleassssse? Definitely want the female form- body shape first

But Deidra had a great point about the voice- 'course she already has the look down pat- (yes dear I am jealous!) but yea the body shape for number one!

Classic Lingerie Lover
    I definitly agree with jillm. I like being a male, but it would be so much nicer to have the more female structure and smaller stature. Smaller feet so I could wear all those great shoes available in smaller sizes!

Love,
    [SIZE=5]Cathy[/SIZE]

wish list

I'd go for an "hour glass" curvy figure

mmm, was it one or three wishes?

If it's three then I have a femmy voice and boobs...

Emerging butterfly...
    Hi everyone, & thanks! Some interesting responses here... :undecided

Well, since I broke protocol by not posting my answer first, I'll list all of mine, in order. As much "I Dream Of Jeanie" that I watched as a kid, I think she owes me more than just one wish anyways!! :winking:

1) Body hair/beard- This has gotta be first, simply for practicality. It just takes up sooo much time & effort to stay smooth, & what girl wants to feel like an angora sweater on steroids??

2) A natural vagina- Why not?? As long as everything functioned properly, I'd lovvve to be a total woman instead of one only on the inside! Also, can anyone say, "Multi-orgasmic"??

3) Bone structure- I'm fairly small-boned now, but I would like softer facial features, wider hips, shorter torso, & slightly narrower shoulders. At 5' 10" I also could be a lil' shorter. Then I could fit into that genie costume !!

4) Younger skin- I'm doing well for my age, but the lil' wrinkles are creeping in more & more these days. I'd love to be as soft & smooth as a schoolgirl (I'd feel more natural in my SG uniform too )!!

5) Femme voice- I do pretty well with my voice now, but the male-ness still sneaks through more than I'd like. It'd be so nice to not have to think about it too.

6) Female brain- As real as I often feel my femininity & think from a feminine perspective, it would be sooo delightful (I imagine) to do so fully, without so much influence from that pesky male side.

7) Breasts- Of course!!!!- but only if they came with #2 above!

8) Eyelashes- If they were longer/thicker I think it would really soften my whole face. But I'd probably get a sprained eyeball then, just from batting them too much !!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well, I guess that's all I can think of so far. I still have my own long hair, my feet are naturally small, narrow 'girly' feets, & feminine movement/mannerisms seem to come easily for me. My GGF says my small hands are girly & my adam's apple is unnoticeable. So I suppose I'm already luckier than many, but all us ladies could use a lil' "genie magic" to help us look/feel more womanly!

Keep dreaming & if ya see Barbara, tell her to gimme a call nphone:!!

Hugz,

Veronica

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    I would have to go with a totally feminine face, no beard, nice cheekbones and a smaller more feminine nose. I am quite happy with my body being 5" 7" I have a small frame and can find clothes and shoes right off the rack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!