Today's outing was spectacular. Went to Saratoga Springs, NY to an art gallery where there was a show of John Lennon's art. The gallery was packed, but it was a really great show. For some reason I was a little uncomfortable there, maybe just the sheer number of people and the close proximity.

From there we (my GG friend and I) went to the Old Bryan Inn for lunch. It's a great restaurant that we go to frequently, but this was the first time I went dressed. The hostess seated us without any issues, and the waitress could not have been nicer. She always referred to us as "ladies" each time she came to our table and since I had my digital camera out, she offered to take our picture. I furthered the cause of transgendered people everywhere by leaving her a very substantial tip.

Finally, we went to a new Goodwill store that just opened locally. We had a great time browsing and they had some very nice famous label clothing, even in plus sizes.

Today's outfit was my denim skort, a lacy fuschia top, and a pair of brown slides. Oh, I wore a different wig today too. You can see it in my avatar.

The only damper on the day is that it'll be my last chance to dress and get out for the foreseeable future. I've gotten really spoiled this summer with my ability to get dressed and go out pretty much at will.

Joyce