Thread: small world

Semi Sane innocent angel

small world

O k so i've been going to this local tranny bar for three years. And they have this thing called nemis every third friday.

Now to day at work a co worker asked me am i going to nemis . It caught off guard. Not cause i was outed our any thing , but she came up to me like she knew me, and i couldnt place her face. THen she says its me i work the door at the .

now i'm emberrsas not that i was kind of outed but i didnt recongise her. oh and she did this when no other co workers were around
    Last edited by Niya W; 08-28-2007 at 08:48 PM.

Sounds cool so far! Now you have someone you can chat with!

Well it happens Niya. How embarassed you should feel depends on how well you know the girl at work. There's a lot of people where I work, and I would not recognize them all outside of work.

Then too, the "help" isn't paid to be recognized. How many of us really notice the bartenders, dishboys, etc, etc at restaurants.

Now at least you know.. She sounds like she is very attuned to the need for descretion since she brought it up when no one was around.

Hugs, Lori

Semi Sane innocent angel
    till she came up to me i didnt even know we work at the same place.

So, the question is, "are you going to Nemis this Friday"?

I certainly would!

Julie

Wow. Speaking of a small world, I was in wal-mart last week, and a girl I want to junior highschool was working there. Considering I went in to buy femme stuff, I was lucky to see her before I was in the women's section. That could have been awkward.

Odds are if your co-worker works the door at Nemis then she has no problem with CDing. It's also cool she said it in a casual way with no one around. It is amazing how small the world is even with as many people in it. I have run into people I know thousands of mile away from home and completely out of the blue.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Well i have to go i have a challange from the bar tender

If I were you, I'd go and have a great time....BJ

Please let us know how it turns out!

The other way around.

I was out with a group of tgirls for dancing at a place that happened to be a gay bar. I saw a guy I knew from work there, a very straight-seeming guy, socializing in a group of guys.

I look very different en femme, so I'm sure he didn't recognize me. I didn't approach him then, and I never mentioned it at work.

I know it's not the most mature sentiment, but it's a little cool, I must say, to know a secret about somebody, but they don't know it about you.

Alexis W.

Omg!

Quote Originally Posted by niya blake View Post
    O k so i've been going to this local tranny bar for three years. And they have this thing called nemis every third friday.

Now to day at work a co worker asked me am i going to nemis . It caught off guard. Not cause i was outed our any thing , but she came up to me like she knew me, and i couldnt place her face. THen she says its me i work the door at the .

now i'm emberrsas not that i was kind of outed but i didnt recongise her. oh and she did this when no other co workers were around
    Glad that she was discrete but imagine she would be. Sounds like a sympathic GG, Could evolve into a

Keep us posted?
    The purpose of accumulating knowledge is to use that knowledge to think!

My Flickr Photos:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/11885432@N07/

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by camera_laura View Post
    Glad that she was discrete but imagine she would be. Sounds like a sympathic GG, Could evolve into a

Keep us posted?
    She works the door at a gay lesbian tranny bar so yeah i'd say she is understanding. I dont date people at work and she does have a BF

also she said the name of the event and not the bar so people would not of got it any ways

Sounds great. She's obviously cool about it all.

This weekend there is an outrageous girl's soccer tournament in Portland, the Festival of the Babes. A girl at work is going, and was telling me about it. Lots of costumes and fun. I told her I wished I could come. Taking an opportunity, I said "Hey, do you think I could go if I dressed?"

"Well, I'm sure you would be very cute, but probably not."
    "Too bad." Keeping it light... "Well, I might dress anyway, even if I don't go."
    She laughed, and not knowing if I was serious or not, said "I bet you'd be pretty. Have a good weekend."

One more careful step.....:blushing:

chrissie

Too Cool! Sounds like a possible friendship to me. All you can do is see where it may go.If she works at a gay/les. bar, she has probably seen it all. She could be a good ally, if nothing else.

Well you seem to have a new friend
    Angie